How do you feel about stretchy dudes?

How do you feel about stretchy dudes?

Attached: virgins cower at the presence of a chad.jpg (722x722, 54.21K)

Reed Richards > plastic faggot

Attached: 1578892017817.png (360x450, 261.03K)

>t retard

Stretch guys is fun

Attached: Plastic Man Namor.png (1643x505, 1.02M)

You'll never people popular Richards

Stretchy heroes are great. Plastic Man, Elongated Man, Elastigirl, Elasti-Girl/Elasti-Woman, Elastic Kid.

Attached: 1552176389343.jpg (332x892, 100.61K)

I think we all know which one reaches the highest

Attached: 8eff8011ac65df3c6f4f0ca13ca112a0.gif (597x448, 620.75K)

hey richards
can you turn into a bike real quick?

Comparing the two is unfair, they're such vastly different characters ultimately. It's like comparing Johnny to Hammond.

I like em
I like how prof impossible seems pretty strong in the venture bros universe. Seems like he'd be hard to kill.

Ok.

Attached: 2-D_Man.png (600x450, 221.06K)

You are absolutely a dunderhead.

Attached: Reed_and_Plastic_Man.png (2432x1645, 204.45K)

Plastic Man is the only good one before DC ruined him.

man he went out badly, first time when i think batman actually killed people

The Terrific Trio is the best attempt I've ever seen at a "dark" fantastic four. So overwhelmingly tragic yet simple. Just like the rest of the DCAU I suppose.

They're always fun to see in action.

Attached: HS_BANNERS_STRETCH_full.jpg (600x982, 405.81K)

We need more mainstream rubber girls

>stretchy dudes
We need stretchy GIRLS

I think the correct term is stretchy dudettes

One thing I'll give that show credit for is that it actually used elastic powers without turning them into full-fledged shapeshifting, which is always tempting for many writers.

I mean, which ones do we have besides Mrs. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Spinel?

doesn't that kamala girl stretch?

She does! I always keep forgetting her because she can do a lot.

I like Planetary's take a bit more but they are a great example.

Has the Elongated Man had any noteworthy appearances in anything? Only thing I can think of is Identity Crisis.

Wait until the MCU movie, yeah he will be just a charismatic MC like in every MCU movie and nothing like the comic version, but he will be popular.

I'm disappointed that show got to adapt Stretch Monster, but not Vac-Man.

He's a supporting character in CW The Flash, but they mixed in some Plastic Man elements to him, like being a reformed crook and a bit of a womanizer before meeting Sue.

The fact that he's got such great powers and uses them so well is the joke; the other three have cursed powers:
Not-Johnny is on fire as long as he is conscious and he's not immune to the heat.
Not-Sue's skin is the only invisible part of her, and has to concentrate to not have it active.
Not-Ben appears to be both squishy and mentally-handicapped.

He already was mentally handicapped before he got the powers

Oh, I guess it's been a while since I've seen that episode. Still sauishy though.

Isn't there an evil strechy woman in DC? I remember her from the Teen Titans cartoon