This is basically a kids show at this point

This is basically a kids show at this point

Attached: DD96D639-4502-4AA4-AE11-5A6DD035D30A.jpg (1600x2080, 457.05K)

Why isn’t this on Disney+?

Probably because of the first 4 seasons, which were a lot edgier then the show is now.

They're still contracted to Hulu.

Haven’t watched in maybe 5 years. How has it changed?

most of the plotlines focus on the kids
most of the crude stuff has been toned down, outside of maybe a male strip club in one episode (and even then the dancers are fully clothed and the scenery is tame compared to season 4's sex shop)

Is it cleaner that the Simpsons?

Absolutely! Makes Simpsons look like Rick & Morty

The series always had Kid focused plots and they usually make The Restaurant stuff the B Plot, also they still do some risqué stuff yeah it’s tamer than previous but it’s still risqué. Your just being nit picky over little things

>Season one
>Character says something
Screen gets red
>Zooms on something
>Irritating sound plays

Sounds like Home Movies

The Simpsons was more adult in its early seasons than Bob's Boogers ever was and it ended up on Disney+

The Simpsons is only there for marketability, let's be real.

I guessing Bouchard is busy working on “Central Park” and Bob’s Burgers is gonna get Family Guyed with the B team left to manage it

To me Bob's Burgers will forever be that show I'll watch if I go over to someone else's house and they have it on and I'll think it's ok but I'll never sit down and tune into it myself.

it’s still mostly good it just literally only ever focuses on the kids for the A plots now and there’s very little “adult” humor. it’s still pretty good but definitely less entertaining than previous seasons. they keep introducing brand new characters in every single episode and then never using them ever again which is kind of annoying

Hopefully it gets American daded and the new team make it better than it was before

They literally just had an episode with Josh, they reuse characters constantly

Attached: 283ADABA-B16E-4B75-AF74-B051C55FEA7A.jpg (732x1547, 90.2K)

:(

Who is the best character and why is it Teddy?

>yeah its tamer but its not
Either it is or it isnt retard.

Remember the first season?
>she has autism

every night i pray constantly to a god that i never believed in
i ask Him for a humble request for an undeserving man in a cruel cold world

i pray for Louise to be real and also my daughter

What if the reason cartoons are getting so tame is because the industry is being run by the GNAA?

Bob's Burgers has been getting dark, lately.
I just saw Just the Trip, and boy, Teddy is CREEPY!

sure, but Josh is from a much older season, but from nearly every episode this season they introduce some new zany character that is like never seen again

Half the time they reuse a character from an earlier episode. "Just the Trip" featured Nat Kinkle for the third time, and I read Susmita is slated to return (Susmita is probably my favorite character).

Last season had Bob refer to an older woman (I think it was Edith) as a queef.

That’s how it works though, they’ll introduce some new characters here and there than later bring them back once in awhile.

>>Nat has appeared twice this season
>>Troop 257 from a season 5 episode appeared again
>>Shinji came back for an episode after his season 5 episode
>>Jessica showed up for an episode and she hasn’t been seen since season 4
>> and Mr. Huggins appeared in the Thanksgiving episode

I’m sorry you can’t into reading comprehension, While toned down from the early seasons the show still manages to do some Risqué material

Is that a problem?

Attached: Cat Valentine.gif (220x220, 773.58K)

Thanks for proving that user wrong before I had to. Season 10 feels more packed full of character returns than usual, and I appreciate every single one. Ben Schwartz fucking killed me during the "stairs" section of his dress rehearsal.

Attached: Tappy Tappy Tappy Tap Tap Tap.jpg (320x156, 11.57K)