Look at these two images and tell me they are not the fuckin same I dare you...

Look at these two images and tell me they are not the fuckin same I dare you. The original Harley the REAL Harley was hijacked by smut-drawing pieces of shit to create a skanky bitch which then got hijacked AGAIN by feminazis looking to create a mouthpiece for their strong independent woman LARP not only that but this is a massive spit on the face for Jeanette as well because the atmosphere that the vampire cutie emits has nothing to do with Harley who is a fucking CLOWN and will always be a clown. It is a proven fact that OG Harley is e^1000 better than Whorely also fuck lesbians (literally, dicking them cures them of the homo)

Attached: same_fucking_shit.png (1185x462, 674.03K)

And into the back of the incel/poltard spice rack you go, with the rest of the unwanted salt, and old sage.

>pol
>incel

these statements are mutually exclusive

bumping to spread the absolute truth

I hate new Harleys design. Jeanette is much hotter because she doesn't have stupid dye and her make up is better

Reminder

Attached: Harley got an A in sex ed.jpg (1074x1650, 453.16K)

This. Harley was a harlot from day one.

Harley the Harlot!
I mean, it just makes sense.

She was a classy harlot though. Like you couldn’t tell outright that she was a slut. Now it’s painted all over her face.

>Dicking them cures them of the homo
In my school, most of the lesbians were created by two men who talked a good game and then ruined men for each and every single one of their partners. I don't know how they managed to keep getting girlfriends. But it got to the point where I would leave school for the day and occasionally find one of the ex's making out with another girl from class. Maybe dicking does cure them of the homo. But I'm willing to bet money that OP is more like those guys from my old school.

Holy Shit. Why does no one talk about this?

Because it's probably the only time it was ever brought up... Or because it would somehow ruin Harley as an "empowerment fantasy". You know, Harley Quinn the abuse victim/psychotic murderer/airhead/alcoholic/annoying asshole/egomaniac/chronic fuckup/career criminal, that character would somehow be less appealing to self-insert as if you know she sucked dick for a degree...

People on Yas Forums bring it up all the time. As a general rule of thumb. People who want Harley to be a sex kitten prefer the original version and people who want Harley to be more competent prefer it when she earned her degree fairly. Me? I think DC characters change all the time. So, if I'm not happy, I just wait for the next reboot.

People constantly talk about it.

It's almost annoying how much Harley sleeping her way to a degree is always mentioned, but to be honest, it makes sense. In fact, it makes more sense than Harley being some sort of super-competent high IQ supergenius that somehow was corrupted into becoming the Joker's moll.

Pretty much. Someone who had actually been taught to recognize mind games would have been harder to manipulate with a saccharine hard luck story.

Sejic hit a good balance. Smart enough to become a psychiatrist legitimately, slutty enough to make it seem like she isn't.

Attached: 1569418409543.jpg (1188x664, 230.46K)

I like how she is in Harleen. A competent person who was socially isolated, had to work with crazies all day, and it all wore her down until Joker was able to take advantage of her deteriorating mental state. It can happen to anyone, really.

Making her a psychologist was a mistake. In her debut appearance, she mentions missing out on beauty school. They should have played with that.

Instead, she was a gymnast who slept her way to a psychology degree that was really only a means to become famous. What the fuck kind of character is that? It's just incomprehensible. I dunno.

>Or because it would somehow ruin Harley as an "empowerment fantasy"
Isn't her using her body to get what she was empowering within itself?

I imagined it being her parents' idea to pursue psychology, and she just convinced herself into thinking it was what she wanted.

Harley was only a psychologist so that she could get into contact with the joker and she could only do gymnastics so that she could fill the role of his bodyguard. If you think about it. Two roles were smashed into one rather haphazardly.

I like how all you retards fall for the bait, when the pic on the left is from this vampire survival game, its pretty good shit

found the name in seconds, vampire the masquerade bloodlines

Why do white knights act like if you aren’t a cuck that you don’t have sex?

Let's be real, if he was serious, he'd put Harley from the Arkham games.

No idea what you're ranting about and I don't care. Jeanette's cool though so thanks for reminding me she exists. Maybe I'll go playthrough VTMB again, now.

yes

Does an old game like that need patches to run on Windows 10?

HOWDAREYOUTALKABOUT MYQUEENTHATWAY!!!

ugly women cant, and that triggers them into hating characters or real people that can do it.