Reminder that DC Canon, as of now, ends with the Batman Who Laughs winning

Reminder that DC Canon, as of now, ends with the Batman Who Laughs winning.
Doesn't this feel metaphorical for the failure of the comics industry?

Attached: O MY SPACE MILF.jpg (1988x3056, 997.34K)

....it.....it....it ends with what?....

Attached: 1587600019163.png (1024x1116, 394.68K)

>Batman ruins DC
POTTERY

What's the sauce, hoss?

He tricks Mega MILF into getting rid of Lex Luthor and letting him do whatever he wants with the multiverse.
With no more comics in publication for the time being because PENCILS DOWN and the likelihood of the big two dying, this is the ending chosen for DC as a whole.

Dois mio

>DC gets killed by a fusion of Batwank and Jokerwank
Couldn't have ended any other way, honestly.

Ben Afleck as The Batman Who Laughs. You're welcome, that'll be 8 million dollars transferred to my e-books account, Charles.

Attached: Star Lord My Dads Superman and Lex Luthor.png (1998x2629, 1.7M)

>the pinnacle of hack writing and creative bankruptcy takes over the creator of all
It's like poetry

Aleast its better than new 52s ending

What even can be seen as n52's ending? Convergence, since it begun the DCYou imprint? Superbro's death? The Rebirth special?

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU FAGGOTS
YOU JUST HAD TO FUCKING LISTEN TO ME
YOU JUST HAD TO NOT BUY A BOOK FROM SNYDER

Attached: YOU COULD'VE PREVENTED THIS.png (1158x1200, 3.18M)

I believe it was the last issue of 'Hell Arisen' otherwise known as 'Snydie-widey's ultra cool villain showdown fuck you for trying to escape my bullshit'

I thought DC wasn't doing pencils down.

Prime did say he was tired of people making him a bad guy, was this him?

Didn't Luthor's Legion of Doom win too and Then Snyder just sort of started up an all new story with the Eradicator and Daxamites as the villains?

Matt Damon should play Laffy Bats, while Afleck Batman tries to stop him.

HE
KEEPS
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
IT

Attached: empty.jpg (1703x2498, 1.26M)

Snyder stopped writing Justice Leabue after issue 39 of the 2018 series, it's someone else who's probably on damage control and managed to make a short four issue story about the Eradicator trying to turn Earth into new Krypton by using an army of suped-up Daxamites, because Daxamites are a Kryptonian off-shoot

>Disagreeable nonsense.
Matt Damon could help Ben loose huge amounts of weight like Matt did for Courage Under Fire.
Thanks for Bringing up Matt Damon.

>Edgelord Hulk destroy Marvel
>Edgelord Batman destroy DC
Interesting

Incorrect! Rather, Marvel/DC dies with yet another Skrull/Kree invasion about to happen.

Basically, yeah

>Marvel universe dies with a Earthbound Gyigas reference

I'm ok with that

Attached: You cannot grasp the true form of Hulk' Smash!.png (1111x448, 1.09M)

Skrull Kree in DC? You mean the white Martians assigned to Lex have been inherited by BatsLOL?

I thought Bondage Batman got defeated a while ago. Did he come back? Don't really keep up much with DC lately.

>Bondage Batman
Got a kek from me

>his master plan was unleashing COVID to wipe out the omniverse
Woah

>because PENCILS DOWN and the likelihood of the big two dying, this is the ending chosen for DC as a whole.
you are a fucking retard

>death by batwank
it had to happen eventually.

Attached: 1557418267660.gif (500x374, 1.7M)

batman shouldn't even be in the same universe as superman. power gap is so huge it makes 0 sense for anything like this to ever happen