THOR: LOVE & THUNDER Information Round-Up

From Taika Waititi's instagram.

>Thor is still the main character of the movie, for those worried he would play second fiddle to Jane Foster. He will keep Stormbreaker and Jane will get Mjolnir.

>Christian Bale is playing the “intergalactic” main villain, who requires mocap. Rumors point to either Gorr or Dario Agger. It’s worth noting that comics Agger is not alien, while Gorr is, and that Starsharks showed up in the same story arc where Gorr was introduced.

>Thor will be fit again, but they might include fat Thor in some capacity because Chris Hemsworth really likes playing that.

>Waititi is interested in Jane’s cancer storyline from the comics, but is not sure whether he will include it in the movie.

>Waititi wouldn’t reveal whether Loki will appear in the movie or not (which means he probably will).

>Waititi would really like to use Beta Ray Bill, but his presence is “up in the air” at the moment.

>Casting is underway for a young African-American/Black-British boy named “Zappa”, who will have a major role. There are rumors that he could be a reborn Heimdall.

>Valkyrie will return and the movie will explore her sexuality and give her a female love interest.

>Korg and Miek will return and have actual jobs in New Asgard. Also, Miek is female and will get a new exoskeleton.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy will appear, and Rocket and Groot will have sizeable roles.

>The Starsharks and Korg’s species, the Kronans, will appear.

>Dio’s “Rainbow in the Dark” will be feature in the movie.

>The movie is so crazy that it makes THOR: RAGNAROK look safe. Hemsworth said it is one of the best scripts he’s ever read.

Attached: Thor.png (609x598, 526.39K)

Some concept art.

Attached: New Asgard-1.jpg (1101x964, 129.06K)

Attached: Miek-1.jpg (740x541, 44.39K)

Attached: Miek-2.jpg (740x527, 37.3K)

I can’t believe Thor of everybody in Marvel is having a quadrilogy,

>for those worried he would play second fiddle to Jane Foster
What, people who saw the first two movies?

>She's never coming back
It hurts.

Attached: lady-sif.jpg (556x529, 71.43K)

Civil War was equal parts Cap 3, Avengers 2.5 and Iron Man 4.

Too busy playing a Winter Soldier-Black Widow hybrid in her show.

Keep Bill out of this trash.
They never even bothered to explain what happened to her

>Thick Meek
Ma Dick?

Attached: .screenshot.1746645676.jpg (300x233, 30.64K)

>I will ruin your mythos in a minute baby
fuck disney

Didn’t she get Snapped? I heard she was in AoS but I, like most people, didn’t watch that show.

MCU =/= Marvel Comics, retard

>>Thor will be fit again, but they might include fat Thor in some capacity because Chris Hemsworth really likes playing that.
Why is Chris hemsworth still playing Thor when he clearly doesn't enjoy playing the actual character?

>Didn’t she get Snapped?
Nobody fucking knows because she disappeared before that movie. All of Thor's other friends are dead, killed on screen. Sif? Completely MIA with no explanation.
>AoS
Nobody gives a shit about that, its one way canon

He's never cared about the character, he just likes the steady paycheck. He's constantly demanding less effort into his part
>I don't want to where the helmet
>I don't like the sleeves
>I don't like the cape
>I'm sick of the long hair
>I'm not a fan of this eye patch
>I'm tired of working out, let me be fat

I don’t think Chris Hemsworth actually gained weight

Well obviously not that much but I'm sure he was allowed to slack off a bit for Endgame

>I don't want to where the helmet
Studio call, not his.

Whedon's call, not his, and they came back in Infinity War/Endgame.

>I don't like the cape
False.

>I'm sick of the long hair
True.

>I'm not a fan of this eye patch
The Russos' call, not his.

>I'm tired of working out, let me be fat
He literally wore a fatsuit.

He said the helmet was uncomfortable and he didn't like using it in action scenes from what I recollect

Do you think Groot and Rocket get bigger roles because they're digital and it's cheaper to pay Bradley Cooper to do some voice work than Chris Pratt and co to show up in person?

Good. The sleeveless costumes looked way better and if he's going to bulk up he might as well show off the guns.

based retard

Too be fair, the original helmet was outrageously large.

I don't mind them cutting his fair, removing the cap etc..what gets me is him turning to a "dude bro" similar to Hemsworths other movies. He's not even Thor at this point, just a guy with a magic Hammer.

>what gets me is him turning to a "dude bro"
MCU men are all man-children and the women are all buzzkills. It's just sitcomshit with capes.

are you having a giggle.

>MCU men are all man-children and the women are all buzzkills. It's just sitcomshit with capes.
It honestly sucks seeing what it's become. I think the main reason why the MCU managed to take off unlike the DCEU was the fact that they actually managed to appeal to both comic fans and casual watchers. Now they're just generic action flicks with celebrity faces, like you said.

No chance of me seeing this. Fuck Jane foster.

>inb4 incel

Idgaf what you call me that shit's gay as fuck.

Yeah. Cap only has two movies, then a mini Avengers starring him.

The sole thing I care about is how hot the Valkyrie scenes are.
If I don’t see gay kissing and her chocolate breasts mashing into another girl’s, it’s not worth the money.
That’s my ultimatum. Have a good night everybody

It's frustrating. I want to be excited about these movies but I know I would just be settling myself up for disappointment.

>Dio’s “Rainbow in the Dark” will be feature in the movie
HAHA IT HAS LIGHTNING IN THE LYRICS WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK RIGHT?
-Taika Waititi

>robot alien bug waifu

Attached: 1407563374467.png (600x301, 138.51K)

yeah bud, taika "flight of the conchords/what we do in shadows/boy/hunt for the wilderpeople" waititi absolutely is lazy when it comes to pairing music to scenes

Remember how he raped Immigrant Song? It's about vikings, sign the check because it's time for a smoke.