I'LL DENY PAID SICK LEAVE TO MILLIONS OF AMERICANS BEFORE I LET THIS COMPANY DIE

I'LL DENY PAID SICK LEAVE TO MILLIONS OF AMERICANS BEFORE I LET THIS COMPANY DIE

Attached: clipboard_201642121216664[1].jpg (835x537, 57.99K)

SULLIVAN! SULLIVAN! GIVE ME THE LOAN!

>Dump trillions into the stock market, effectively making the dollar's future uncertain
>The Oil Market is plummeting and is worthless
>Only giving 1200 dollars to people while also saying we can live off that for 10 weeks despite California's rent being way higher than that
>Gives the wealthier MUCH more money then what they gave everyone else
>Really wants the American people to leave the safety of their homes to go back to work so the rich can continue to make more money like before

Why the fuck is subtle even in the dictionary anymore

Attached: 1569341214697.jpg (640x480, 33.75K)

ok commie

OH SHIT IT'S THE CEO OF GAMESTOP
STOP HIM

>he just wants the economy to go back up!
>then why did he destroy the pandemic response unit that would have prevented the economy from being in danger by ensuring a protected and healthy populace
>wha wha wha SHUT UP LIBERALS
every time don't even bother it's pure brainwashing

More bleach in your drink?

Just keep bringing up his sanitizer comments, he is so transparently a fucking moron that no one with even an atom of common sense can defend it.

I don’t normally post political cartoons, but this thread’s already fucked, so it’s as good a place as any to post this.

Attached: 8193019F-BF9D-4F1D-A1BF-6F9CF714798A.jpg (1600x2264, 1.14M)

>despite California's rent being way higher than that
That sounds like a California problem, but alas, I'm a flyover unimportant state. So I'll just have to mope, cry and be sad about how I can survive on 500 bucks a month.

Attached: 00293.png (1920x2326, 2.12M)

did we get too cocky nothingbros?

I love how offended the elephant looks.

Attached: 28026027.jpg (400x216, 66.44K)

This is the equivalent of an African being glad his hut is much cheaper than a London apartment

>Gives the wealthier MUCH more money then what they gave everyone else
Holy shit like every communist attempt that has ever occured

Please!

>be scottish work shut
>cant work from home
>getting 80% of my average wage.
>coming home with 1100 a month for doing nothing but wanking and reading comics.

Feels good... and I get 3 months of mortgage free (okay added on to the end of my contract but still 3 months right now, future me can deal with that shit).

Serious, BoJo is alright by me.

>Monsters keep going into kids rooms even tho they know about the virus
>Employees forced to keep working even while tested positive
>Virust keeps spreading all over the world and nobody knows why

Isn't the most affected city in the us by far new york and wasn't new Yorker mayor telling people to go outside, watch a movie and Hugh each other while other countries were on lockdown and isn't he a never Trumper Democrat?

I mean, you are still Scottish tho

I can work at home, so whatever.

But for fuck's sake, I miss going to the mall.

>But-but what about
Trump is still a lying moron piece of shit who has no idea what he's doing. If the best defense you can come up with is attacking someone else, you've pretty much already conceded the point. Attack De Blasio all you want, that doesn't somehow make Trump a good leader.

>If the best defense you can come up with is attacking someone else
Isn't that what all Never Trump fags have done with Biden

>California's rent being way higher than that
>Living in Commiefornia
Haha! Wither and die

Attached: EUXNPA5UEAAVDj-.png (828x474, 751.12K)

I doubt even Biden would ever tell people to chug bleach.

If the best defense you can come up with is attacking someone else, you've pretty much already conceded the point.

If American white women actually looked like that, then maybe your men wouldn't be flocking over to Asian women.

Attached: p2uwdhuv8ry31.jpg (954x1358, 720.29K)

You don't need to attack Trump, he does a well enough job showing how dumb he is on his own.

>Give out 2 trillion dollars
>Instead of giving each American 13,000, they decide to give Americans 1,200 and give the rest to corporations
What the fuck?

He did tell people to vote for The Other Biden, though.

Because corporations are people too according to dumbfuck Amerimutt law

Indeed, I just can't understand how anyone can listen to what he says and see what he does and still think that he is a great leader and somebody to be trusted. Like, I can understand somebody reluctantly voting for him because they'd rather have a Republican in office than any democrat, but his voters genuinely admire and believe in him for some fucking reason.

And a lot of the money that was specifically meant to go to "small businesses" instead went to big corporations.

Law nothing. Corporations get bailed out by the gubment all the time, and have for decades.

For no other reason than bribes and "generous donations" given to politicians.

Except in this case the londoner's the one with shit on the streets so--
Oh, you're right.

Because "too big to fail" corporation collapsing will collapse everything
Note this is going to happen anyway

This was overstated
When the biggest violator was Shake Shack it wasn't as abused as, say, Boeing applying for those funds. It was violated of course

Citizens United v. FEC made things even worse. We really need a constitutional amendment to fix this problem, but it clearly ain't happening with our current batch of politicians.