Thoughts? Would you watch it?

Thoughts? Would you watch it?

Attached: Screenshot_20200425-092103~2.png (1440x2277, 718.75K)

I don’t really like TTG that much, so maybe?

TV is dead. You'll be able to watch all those shows on HBO Max. This tweet would've been helpful maybe five or six years ago.

Attached: HBO Max.jpg (890x500, 109.35K)

>not calling it Carteen Network

They really should just air Regular show at the beginning of adult swim instead.

That sounds super dumb

>Not calling it Carteen Teenween

Boomerang and Nicktoons Network tried to do basically this and eventually they both dropped the theme and became Cartoon Network 2 and Nickelodeon 2.

It would make more sense to split Cartoon Network and Adult Swim into separate channels, but TV is dying and channels are becoming an obsolete concept anyway so whatever.

That's stupid, just make an adult swim block on boomerang.

>introducing a new television channel
>in 2020

The Hub tried it in 2010 and look where they are now!

>not calling it cartoon cartoons

>su
>for teens
Shits bubble low-quality kids show with shity political takes and pretentiousness at every corner

Attached: 1587755591534.webm (720x406, 2.63M)

SU and RS are made for kids so his idea is stupid, but I think PG13 cartoons are an unexploited area that could give companies money and reputation. Make shows that are edgier and more mature than what kids cartoons are but not edgy enough to be in adult swim levels.
Cartoons aren't really uncool anymore. Most teenagers already watch kids cartoons, making shows aiming at them would be profitable. And it certainly would allow for better storylines once they get rid of the kid show restrictions and adult shows demands.

>no horses

that is racist and inappropriate for this board
pls delet

Those idiots still can't comprehend that there's no such thing as "cartoons for kids, teenagers or adults". There are only cartoons where kids, teenagers or adults pick and watch. Rick and Morty is for example supposed to be an adult show, but it's audience is probably even younger than Infinity Train or SU. You shouldn't cater for an audience, but instead just make what you want to make.

>Rick and Morty has a young audience
I can vouch for this. I saw a fucking 9 year old at Walmart with a Rick and Morty shirt on.

Parents either don't give a shit or don't know what a rick and morty is.

Thank you for posting this.I made sure to report him on Twitter and Patreon.

>Not calling it TeenTeen Tumteenedly TumTaTeen

They're too embarassed to admit they want cartoons meant for kids so they want the studios to change the narrative for them instead of going, "Fuck everybody, I watch Kipo & the Age of the Wonderbeasts and it's fucking great".

>that show list
So what is regular cartoon network? Baby cartoon network?

>Not calling it Titty Time Teen Toons

Teen Titans Go! Network.

>opposing free speech to the extent you will try and take down the posts of someone you don't like
burgers are a trash race

They tried that, didn't work. Teens and adults don't watch cartoons on tv.

Super Smash HBO Bros has too many sitcom fighters.

Makes no sense from a programming standpoint at you can tell the tweet is from a dumb teenager who doesn't know how programming works.

Yeah. But I think i'd watch a CN netflix app even more.

>CN Teen
You mean Adult Swim? Thats where most teenage humor on that channel resides anyway?

Cartoon Network was a network for cartoons, not kids

True sadly. As cable is dying CN isn't going to invest in a new channel.