Could it work?

Could it work?

Attached: 382.jpg (1600x1200, 214.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKGclWTpww8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno :(

Inspector Gadget is the result of a failed Lupin project so yes, it would absolutely work.

The real question is who's hotter, Fujiko or Penny?

No, because Gadget is not very clever or useful. Try with Batman instead.

You did collect them all, right user?

Attached: inspector-gadget-toy-mcdonalds.jpg (1200x1200, 54.2K)

>child vs sexy well-endowed woman
You know, if this weren't Yas Forums it wouldn't be an argument, but plenty of you pedos would side with Penny.

I'd watch it

I wouldn't for...reasons...I can't believe SHE laughed at him

Sometimes I wish lupin the 8th exist.

Actually, I genuinely think that ,even though Fujiko is anime, more people from Yas Forums would side with Penny than people with Yas Forums

The main issue here is that Penny does most of the work doesn't she?

well Yas Forums is full of pedos to

Never knew that, which is apparently true since you said it.

I'd watch it

Attached: file.png (567x425, 321.26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EKGclWTpww8

I wish we lived in the universe that got the badass action-comedy Inspector Gadget and not the cheapass DIC version

I remember as a kid thinking Zenigata must have been part of the same program as Gadget to make super-investigators, simply because of how he survived everything and still pursued Lupin relentlessly like a Terminator.

You know it's going to end with Gadget attacking his own dog thinking he's Lupin, right?

It is, they were making a Lupin the 3rd spin off about lupins great great great grandson Lupin the 8th, the problem was that it was the 80's and Arsène Lupin wasn't in the public domain yet so they weren't legally unable to make the show a reality.

if done for laughes then maybe

>so they weren't legally unable

Attached: Crash thinking some more.gif (264x313, 2.73M)

so they weren't legally able, sorry I forgot a I already added a negative to the sentence.

I guessed that much, wanted to post a reaction anyway.

Yas Forumsco/ was one of the most embarrassing things to come out of this place.

give me a synopsis of their crossover

Oh shit my Grandmother had that thing but was missing the head

I was worried I was going to have to go into one of my old Windows XP hard drives to find that image. Thank you.

Gadget was just based on Zenigata, that's all.

>Lupin goes to steal something in America
>At the same time Dr Claw sends someone to steal something in the same place
>Gadget thinks Lupin is a minion of Dr Claw and pursues him. He's too stupid to trick, bulletproof, and his gadgets counter Lupins so the chase goes on the entire episode
>Meanwhile Zenigatta arrives just a secind to late and misses the chase, but he does meet some sort of super intelligent dog, which he initially thinks is a trick by Lupin. The dog and it's misteryous mastermind with a girls voice convince him to help stop the theft.
>Cut to the Gadget, he is smitten with Fujiko who is trying to lead him away, by accident he finds where Lupin is hiding. The chase begins again.
>Brain and Zenigatta aprehend the criminal. Zenigatta unmasks him and is sad that it isn't Lupin
>Gadget arrives with Lupin, Jiken and Goemon in cuffs just as Zenigatta goesto hand the Claw agent off to Quimby. Quimby contacts Gadget thanking him for aprehending the claw agent believing that "the weird agent" Zenigatta mentioned to be Gadget, Gadget accepts the praise confused he didn't remeber doing that while chasing these guys.
>Quimby confirms that none of them are the Claw agent so Gadget just lets them go and apologizes for the trouble.
>Zenigatta arrives back just in time to see Lupin run away and starts chasing after them.
>Gadget arrests Zenigata for harasssing those nice young men, while in the background they cary off what they had come to get in the first place.

I'm not sure Penny would just let Lupin walk away desu.... she can be relatively troublesome when it comes to actually escaping.

Penny catches Lupin the first time - Jigen and Ishikawa break him out.
Penny then catches all three - It looks like she's won until she needs Lupin's help.

It's a first draft. I was actuall envisioning a cut to credit while Gadget is waving handcuffs at Zenigatta and Lupin is in the background laughing with a sack of museum objects over his shoulder. Maybe Penny and Brain have gone home before Gadget released Lupin, maybe Brain in a disguise is also in the background consulting the book on what to do.

I imagine at that point it'd be 3 grown men being vaguely frightened by a little girl whose grinding her teeth like Stannis Baratheon over needing the help of criminals because Gadget got himself caught again.

Maybe, but I always thought IG was just Maxwell Smart given a cheap Six Million Dollar Man treatment.