Can we all ignore the hitjob threads today

...and have a good one? To actually talk about the episode instead of shit posting. Like discussing mauls speech near the end?

Attached: AhsokaTanoVsMaul-TOTA.png (1280x720, 768.39K)

maul sucks lmao

You're gonna die a male.

Who the fuck cares about this shit ashoka and darth maul have no history so who gives a fuck fuck this stupid fan fic show

As he said in the episode... Pistoff the SKYWALKER didn't show up.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (822x960, 45.95K)

BTW, to make my point... this is happening during the last movie of the clone wars. Not before or after, but during.

Oh well, enjoy whatever time you faggets have left in this world. I'll still be here in another 4 years :)

Insta jump to page three on response. Yep, /co is compromised. No wonder why all the threads that are breaking codes are out. GJ tranny, work your last year before you off yourself.

>MUH SHIP
>I WILL DUMP DA SPICE
>OH OOPS HAHA
>ALSO FUCK DA JEDI FOR NOT SOLVING EVERYTHING INCLUDING ALL MUH PROBLEMS

This character and show is actual trash wtf?

Attached: TraceMartez-GWT.png (1148x1531, 1.42M)

Yea welcome to a while ago.

She is, also her episode had no George locus siggies and played rebels music throughout the whole episode. They were horrible and as of yet have nothing to do with the last two episodes.

What the fuck are you talking about?

And the newest episode fight between ahsoka and maul are motion capture

Those sisters are going to die soon. Tragic. They should be in some kind of home, or at least the little one. The big seems smart enough to find a sugar daddy. She'll probably want to keep her sister by her side, but that's a recipe for her to get molested, which I guess would happen either way so it might as well be someone you know.

Na, they'll show up in the mandalorian... the show trying to help salvage the shitshow three movie saga by trying to do tie ins

They'll be pretty old and busted by then, no one wants to see that. They're no Milfsoka, played by bipedal pair of lips Blowsario DSLson.

Dilate

well. he is half of himself..

Attached: 14663690729393.jpg (960x720, 103.34K)

>Those sisters are going to die soon

jooz paid 1000 dollars to create them. i think we will see them in next 3-4 cartoons and movies like they do with Ashoka right now.. the galaxy is fucking small place there.

Attached: 15.jpg (680x453, 84.39K)

Thanks for the (You), here's one back.

it does if it helps kill interest to a greater serious/ movie.

>let's bring a dead character back to life
>let him fight Pointless the Character
>"im going to live and kill all the jedis again!"
>"b-but you're not in 2 and up"
>"AARRRGH, I am defeated somehow!!"

My god atleast do a different argument, this is the third copy paste post.

>a greater serious/ movie.

what about? Star Wars? are you on drugs again?

Trying to ask for serious discussion in this place is like lighting up a torch in a moth sanctuary.
Seriously though, Sam Witwer is fucking amazing. You can tell that the animation is just moulded around his voice, snapping between fitful bursts of emotion and a quiet intelligence within only a second. Witwer is as much Maul as Ray Park is, and this is the second time their work has been melded together, after Solo. And this time Ray got to really show off.

All I know about the episode is from the comments on the internet and is it true that Ahsoka turns against Maul solely because he wanted to preemptively take care of Anakin, knowing he's vital to the Sith plot? She knows that Maul knows of the conspiracy and this is what makes or breaks the deal? Anakin, who isn't even in direct danger from Maul at the moment? I mean, at least Kylo Ren had the Star Destroyers shooting at the Resistance when Rey fucked things up for everyone.

Why the fuck would she ever want to join up with Maul for any reason?
That whole exchange was a joke.

Maul is the real tragic hero of star wars

Honestly, I think she was trying to talk him down safely. She wanted intel, the Council wanted it too, if she can get him to come quietly it would save some effort and risk.

I wonder how much orgasmic joy Sheev will have seeing Maul in custody once more

Attached: sheevening intensifies.png (353x291, 10.34K)