So they raped Selina, right?

So they raped Selina, right?

Attached: Gotham City Lesbians.jpg (2560x1929, 1.48M)

can't rape the willing

Attached: 1568144631303.jpg (1988x3056, 1.43M)

> Paul Dini
well there's your answer.

Attached: 1570824015843.jpg (349x350, 29.88K)

Dini is based

Attached: 1568046029847.jpg (1280x1981, 369.26K)

By all the gods, that ass.

I thought you can't steal a lantern ring and make ti do what you want though?

Is that supposed to be Ivy and Selina?

Silly user, you know only men can rape !

Harley only know the ring can create things.

On that note, what lantern do you think each Siren would fit best? Hard mode no repeating corps.
My picks are:
Poison Ivy - Red
Harley - Blue
Selina - Star Sapphire

I’d imagine Harley doesn’t know the ins and outs of Lantern rings

As if Harley would know.

>Harley - Blue
Who the fuck does Harley give hope to? Star Sapphire like Selina I'd say.

Thanks guys. I just wasn't sure myself and wanted to confirm.

Ivy - Yellow
Harley - Orange
Selina - Star Sapphire
adding BoP
Black Canary - Indigo, she's got a ton of compassion, but I also say Green because of after her rape in The Longbow Hunters she willed herself through it.
Oracle - She uses fear a lot, so Yellow
Huntress - Red

I also thought that user, but I didn't pick violet for her cuz I didn't want repeating lanterns. I picked blue because she's the bubbly optimism to balance out Ivy's rage against humanity. And in a story setting if Ivy was to take off the ring without dying she would need a blue lantern to do it.
Plus Harley's kind of used as a feminist/sjw symbol/icon nowadays due to leaving Joker's abuse. So I guess she gives hope in that way. Depends on the story and version of her but in the Harley Quinn show for example she wouldn't be a good Star Sapphire due to her only knowing the toxic love of the joker and taking out her anger about it on others, like how she projected onto Mr.Freeze. She's never really lost her 'true love' which seems to be how violet lanterns are recruited nowadays according to the wiki.

I can see Ivy as yellow, but how is Harley orange? That's an interesting pick, user.

Not him, but a lot of the time Harley is portrayed as fairly materialistic. That's consistent across almost all of her portrayals. She likes clothes, jewellery, sex and other material items.

Harley is violet. She got kicked out of hell for bringing too much love.

Attached: Harley Quinn (2000-2004) - Welcome to Metropolis v3-210.jpg (1988x3056, 2.19M)

she is self centered, she thinks about herself first and only after the fact thinks about anyone else. Orange seems the best fit for that.

True. But if this were in an actual story setting she wouldn't be able to be an orange lantern because there's only one, Larfleeze. So I veered away from using that one.

...what kind of love was she exactly bringing?
Was she fucking the demons?

ya but we are talking hypothetical here so, fuck it, why limit orange.

Madam Mirage.

Do you bros think we'll ever get more GCS content? I want them as an actual team again, even if just for a few short heists.
I don't want a movie version for them to fuck it up like they did BOP

Big deal, it's Gotham. Everyone rapes everyone. It's they communicate in that city.

Seeing someone level-headed like Selina becoming slightly unhinged/insane when being a Star Sapphire would be interesting.

duuuuuuuuuumb
selina is obviously orange and harley is violet. ivy... green if you have to pick one?

>femanon has shitty ideas
colour me surprised.

the fuck

I don't think that's a femanon, just a regular autist.
How tf would Ivy be willpower