Who needs to be in a Aang polygamist marriage fanfiction?

Attached: 1482789001205.jpg (707x493, 247.51K)

No one

Me.

Katara, Azula, Ty Lee, that firebender girl and a bunch of non benders for higher chances of airbending babies.

You know Azula would be all over that if she was the one who defrosted Aang instead of Katara and Sokka.

She would, then slit his throat while he slept for a daddy dicking

I kind of want Aang to cuck Zuko and take Mai for himself. Anyone else? I think it would be fun.

Attached: Mai_Avatar.jpg (717x541, 37.71K)

Mai’s trash

Solution for Aang needs to impregnate Mai for more airbabies.

She's just a little gloomy. This is why Aang is the perfect boyfriend for her. Being around Zuko brings out Mai's worst traits because Zuko is dour and gloomy like she is. The entire reason Maiko is a shitty relationship is that Zuko and Mai are too alike in bad ways, which causes them both to double down on their worst traits.

But Aang would perk Mai up. He'd get her to smile, and probably even laugh. It might actually be a really sweet relationship.

>Aang
Who cares? Aang is boring.

How many girls in bed should be satisfied him and each other at once?

katara, ty lee, that girl with bucktooth(meng?), that girl from the fire nation school.

thats about it.

Doesn't Ty Lee have Air Nomad blood? She'd probably increase Aang's odds of making little airbenders.

it was never confirmed (even if i like that theory)

All of em

Attached: improved.jpg (550x217, 20.04K)

Hopefully whatever genetics her mother had to have septuplets passed on to her.

Attached: 1290226766637.jpg (480x675, 103.92K)

Attached: bernie-sanders.jpg (790x415, 35.96K)

All the major girls - with Katara as a very active, pushy cuckquean who pushes Aang into 'doing what's right by his people' and repopulating the Air nomads and plays an active role in recruiting the members of Aang's harem.

I always felt Aang and Katara relationship didn't feel right

None of the romance in Avatar is very good. There's no spark, no chemistry. It doesn't feel sexy and romantic. Bryke are shit at writing romance.

-Ty Lee
-Toph
-Suki
-Jin
-Onji
-Meng
-Katara

That seems like a good stable of breeding sows.

you, you i like

ironically bolin x korra seemed to have some very nice chemistry before bryke fucking atom bombed that shit

>You know, uh, Aang, I'm sure there are reasonable, considerate ways in which we can go about doing-
>HELL YEAH, Twinkle Toes! Let's FUCK! I know you've got a big one, I can feel it every time you earthbend!

Attached: toph-ember-island.png (871x642, 338.04K)

Traitor's Face is a pretty good story.

by decree of all four nations the avatar can choose any non bender from any nation to join his harem

>tfw it's time to cuck both Zuko and Sokka

Attached: 1532561198721.png (464x464, 422.57K)

aangzula is stupid cute even though it makes no sense.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (534x800, 81.8K)

I kind of like the idea of Azula bringing out the competitor in Aang. Hopefully he'd help her mellow out some, too.

gib bully gf

Attached: 231548478.jpg (207x427, 13.44K)

why do people like aang his the most boring member of the gaang

Aangfags are becoming as worse as Sokkafags

katara is the worst member of the group by far.

you would be fine with it if it were a zuko harem thread because all you fat neckbeards do is sit around self inserting as zuko to fantasize about incest

>Object Lesson has been dead for a decade and will never be finished

Attached: 1307316260256.jpg (694x448, 97.35K)

Azula's genes are cursed she is too crazy you dont want air nomads inheriting her batshit psychoness