Kill Six Billion Demons / KSBD / K6BD

Calm before the storm

Gog futures always trade a little better than Agog which has led to accusation of insider trading by the Council for Agog against the Greater Gog Federation. Negotation between the two factions often ends in a failure as large portions of the delegates get distracted, crammed inside of tiny cars, or break out into pie fights.

Attached: KOS138-1.jpg (980x1515, 1.15M)

I want to lick gog's butt

>69 white shaft

>It's morning already
Well this tournament has been considerably longer than I imagined

I mean, it did take a while, but a time skip is implied.

>Gog futures always trade a little better than Agog which has led to accusation of insider trading by the Council for Agog against the Greater Gog Federation.

What the fuck is a Gog and an Agog

Time for the long awaited Allison/Zaid reunion

Isn't night on Rayuba only like an hour long? Pretty sure that was in one of the alt texts or something.

Rayuba is so comfy

8 hours long

Ah, that was it. Night is 8 hours long. Exactly.

Yas Forums HELP ME I CONVERTED MY ENTIRE NEST EGG TO WORM-BASED GOGCOIN AND IT FUCKING CRASHED AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 548A3E32-9B69-4A52-9972-A54145C14748.jpg (225x224, 5.55K)

Just eat the worm and you'll never have to be stressed again

Your own fault for gambling with worms instead of making sensible and productive investments at the Bank of the Great Dragon

I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. i'm still waiting for wc to get Salami'd and replaced by vigilant gaze as part of the core crew

you just know gaze will cede his body to shackles, cuz hes such a nice guy

I HAD ALL MY FUCKING SAVINGS IN MAMMONS VAULT AND IT LITERALLY JUST POURED OUT

Attached: 1569702595695.jpg (753x595, 23K)

>Cool heroine
Like who?

Attached: 1587598359427.png (397x312, 81.99K)

Gog is Allison's #1 fan.

Maybe she is talking about Hoop Girl. Hoop Girl is pretty cool

Heretic! Agog is the #1 fan

gun witch

>Allison
>Cool

Your best pal.

Gog thinks so

She is, just nowhere near as much as the rest of the crew.

Anyone else feel like the whole "you won't like this book's ending" is because everything ends in complete and utter failure?

We know at least one of the main characters will die

They are going to get close to winning and Zoss will just table flip everything and start over. Ending on a sad Juggs because he remembers and has to go through it all again.

BLACK GLASS IS DOWN TO -30 / BARREL THE GUILDS ARE FUCKING PAYING YOU TO STORE IT. I JUST BOUGHT 50 SHARES FROM THE GOLDEN PEARL PLEASURE GUILD OMUN VASH YOU FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU /RYUBIZ/ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: D1DB8C7A-E636-49EF-93E9-4C61242FB71A.png (680x677, 710.83K)

>bought 6 billion worth of shares from candlemakers guild last week
>they just fucking crashed
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Attached: cZqJFMX.jpg (720x480, 29.39K)

>Put Allison and Cio in the same cells complex where Zaid is being held
Solomon what are you doing

dave know exactly what he is doing
promoting a threesome