Meanwhile, in the Yas Forums apartment complex

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-24_22-01-20.png (744x493, 691.8K)

Here we're in the Yas Forums apartment complex.
Isn't that wonderful my dear Anons?

Ugh it's hideous, doesn't look attractive at all, show me the inside

Hey guys I'll be out for a bit, getting some coffee half and half. Any else got something they need?

Attached: 1587267534365.gif (380x198, 3.98M)

I'd like every second I spent on this site back. A donut would be nice too.

Attached: Lobstrick Stewart.jpg (640x480, 25.11K)

>waifufags are the annoying neighbor down the hall who can be surprisingly cool if you encounter them under the right circumstances, but you never know when that'll be
>East vs West shitposters are the annoying immigrants who can't speak English who everyone hates
>Nostalgiafags are the cranky old landlords
>Casualgaters are the ones who the cops are constantly busting in to arrest 24/7 and get caught making meth, but eventually the kingpin turns out to be the one normal guy everyone liked and thought was just a little shy
>SJWs are the landlord's asshole kids who get their own suites and pay no rent and are constantly complaining about how bad they have it over minor inconveniences
>SU fans are the retarded kids who run through the building day and night making noise and annoying everyone
>Horrorverse posters are the bored older kids with nothing to do
>Jannies live in a closet or a hovel in the boiler room and are paid in booze
>Sneedposters are the creepy sex offenders everyone avoids who scratch at your door at odd hours asking to borrow towels
>lolifags are the higher-functioning sex offenders who are getting therapy, seeing parole officers and who it's possible to have a pleasant conversation with occasionally, but you still wouldn't trust
>storytimers are the wannabe punk band who practice their music all day and are annoying as fuck at first, but eventually you grow to like because they drown out the other retardation and can occasionally make good music

Barneyfag is a bum who sleeps in the entrance hall most of the time but whenever he wakes up he starts shitting everywhere

Wouldn't he be the homeless meth head who sneaks in to see what rooms are unoccupied?

no that's e-celeb posters

What about thiccfags?

The Yas Forums apartment complex would be a run-down, graffiti-laden commie block that's constantly harassed by gangs. The tenants do nothing to curb the violence, and some of them even invite the gang members into their apartments for a drink, where they promptly get their shit kicked in and their stuff stolen.

COOF

They're the building code inspectors who will overlook every rule the fat, middle-aged landlord violates...for a price.

user SHUT THE FUCK UP! WERE TRYING TO WATCH KIIIINNNNNOOOOO

Attached: ECj2o5WUwAEl218.jpg (456x356, 28.06K)

This is the ch/a/ds building now. Get lost losers

Attached: 0BA01C3B-DA16-4018-B2DA-88AEBEDAB6FC.jpg (1024x663, 189.97K)

>Famicon would be your religious neighbor who always tries to get you into his religious group everytime encounters you.

Hey, it's the annoying immigrants talked about. Instead of making you offers you can't refuse, they make offers you can't understand.

CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN ALREADY IM TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP IVE GOT A FUCKING GUN

Attached: 13BA3BA4-7097-4A1C-AAE2-70732E09F34D.jpg (1260x1124, 188.42K)

Whats billy talking about, serbian film hostel or freddy got fingered?

WHO SHAT IN THE POOL.
ITS THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING PANDEMIC.

Attached: b26.png (600x895, 998.14K)

NO FUCK YOU ITS MOVIE NIGHT!!
Meet the Feebles of course

Attached: meet_the_feebles_poster.png (300x427, 263.44K)

>Boco

>Quarentine
>Not able to use common areas
>assholes in the HOA
>assholes not paying maintenance

It actually gives more reasons to comply with 4channers stereotypes. Let's watch some cartoons

I have never viewed the motion picture “meet the feebles”, will i like it?

Attached: 17AFAD67-D465-44A0-BA50-FECA3898F382.png (589x580, 161.14K)

BILLY! HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE TO TELL YOU?! NO USE OF THE WORD 'KINO' IN THE COMPLEX! THIS IS NOT THE Yas Forums MOTEL!

Oh no, it's the immigrants again. I NO SPEAK CANTONESE! GO BACK!

Attached: BILLY.jpg (248x203, 7.64K)

What would generals be like? Gangs? Guilds?

Barneyfag is just some squatter who keeps getting evicted and keeps returning

Not if you're sane
FUCK YOU GRIM. KINO IS BASED

>are paid

Attached: 1479287035188.png (500x550, 99.08K)

You would think the Yas Forums complex would be a little more colorful. At least on par with that shitty CN hotel.

NEVER MIND.
HOPE THE CUNT GETS INFECTED.
STILL ANGRY THAT I HAVE TO CLEAN IT.

Attached: 32c.jpg (600x886, 49.66K)

Imagine showing leni serbian film

Booze isn't taxable as income.

Actually is right

e celeb posters are the capeshit family from Yas Forums that crash in their place time to time

Would MarishaFag be that one really vocal pedo that even the other pedos get annoyed by? Wait, that's the reality here.

What would be the main currency? Comics?

Billy, listen. We can't afford to get kicked out off the complex again. Especially after that clown incident. Please comply, I don't want to go to the Haunted /x/ House. They like to laugh at me robe. Mandy, help me!

Attached: billy plox.jpg (480x360, 17.74K)