Clone Wars S7 E10 Discussion thread #2

>literally the only hint if her being in this season is a fucking reused asset

Attached: Ventress_Coloured.png (626x800, 859.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StarWars_Direct/status/1251560595738046465
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Ahsoka has a futa dick

When does Rex remove chip?

So what happens in the next 2 episodes?

Order 66 and going into hiding

What did you expect? She's dead.
>When does Rex remove chip?
It's probably already been removed. Likely can't see the scar because it's under his hair.

It's the only thing I've wanted form Season 7 and they arent going to show it?
>filono

> Ahsoka wakes up and finds Bo-Katan is spooning her.
> "What are you doing in my bed, again?"
> "It's, um, traditional. Yes, it's traditional."
> "A Mandolorian tradition?"
> "Uh, sure. Yeah."
> "Do you have to have your hand in my..."
> "Yes, it's a part of the tradition."
> "Really?"
> "In fact, you need to lift for a moment so I can get the other hand in place."
> "Are you sure this is..."
> "Hurry up, this has to be done properly."
> "Alright then."
> "Good."
> "This seems a bit... um... intimate."
> "It's important for warriors to trust one another with this level of intimacy."
> "..."
> "..."
> "So, how long should this last for?"
> "Morning. Just go back to sleep."
> "I'm not sure that will be easy when you keep using your fingers to..."
> "Less chatter. Go to sleep."
> "If you say so."
> "It is the way"

We could have got a name drop or something

Its fucking dirty that theyre just shoving out half the main cast this season

Someone needs to splice footage of this episode ark in with Revenge the the Sith, to make one extra long movie with everyone.

Someone on reddit is already doing it.

Nifty

>Rex is going to defy Order 66 because he loves Ahsoka just that much
This will ruin a really good scene, mark my words.

He could just have his helmet off for a couple of minutes and miss the call.

Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme and some of the other movie characters all get a lot of screen time in TCW but I think the main characters were the ones that had a lot big arcs within the show like Ahsoka, Rex, Ventress, Maul, Boba etc. Ahsoka is the main good guy I guess, Ventress was more of an antihero along with Boba and Maul is like the main bad guy, it made sense to me that the series finale would center around some of them.

I think they could be referring to things like comics and novels again like we got with Son of Dathomir and Dark Disciple. There is always the possibility of more now given the current situation. Disney are losing a ton of money and animation is easier to produce than live action with coronavirus around, since there's a demand for more clone wars this might push them to go ahead with it if they can't start shooting any live actions series. That all depends on how long this lasts though.

Pablo Hidalgo said that the publishers have to come to them and show interest in wanting to turn their scripts into comics/novels though, but we haven't had any new TCW content in comic or book form for a while despite the demand.

twitter.com/StarWars_Direct/status/1251560595738046465

Attached: mOPvxbz.jpg (989x579, 136.44K)

>Clones beat Mandalorians in a straight up brawl
Fucking Jango with the ultimate genetics

Attached: jango-fett-star-wars-435-jovemini-art.jpg (900x562, 69.23K)

Are the Mandalorians aware of the Clone's origins?

>no more Grievous in action
Aw, that sucks.

Attached: sad Maya.jpg (298x311, 14.79K)

Doubt it but considering how George BTFO Jango being a mando, it probably wouldn't make much difference.

Obi didn't collect the charred brains. Maybe there's something left alive.

>Commander Grey was among the the majority of clone troopers who turned on their Jedi Generals during the execution of Order 66, killing Master Billaba. He continued to pursue Billaba's Padawan, Caleb Dume, eventually catching up to him on Lahn. Grey began to see the truth, realizing that something had taken their free will during Order 66, and sacrificed himself to save Dume from the clone forces trying to kill him.
Something similar will happen with Rex for sure.

Attached: Commander_Grey_Kanan8.png (600x800, 720.01K)

Honestly if Jango's the superior warrior despite not being a Mando, I'd be okay with that retcon.

So was jango just a fake mando? i'm not caught up with disney wars

Jango's not even a Mando.

Mandos eternally blown the fuck out

>AAAAAHHH SAVE ME MAUL

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Clone.Wars.S07E10.The.Phantom.Apprentice.1080p.WEB.H264-GHOSTS.mkv_snapshot_21.06.225.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

except rex survives, jesse is going to sacrifice himself to save rex and ashoka

Based George hated mando fanwank so much he unleashed a nuke in the fandom and said Jango and Boba were not mandos. Instead Jango is a fucking mandoboo who stole some armor from them and larps as one.

I wish Domino Squad was still alive, they'd know what to do.

Filoni's been really vague about Rex actually defying order 66.

I hope they're tossing in Genndy Wars and the delete ROTS Padme scenes, too.

Jango is just a normal guy. Well, he became pretty much the best bounty hunter in the galaxy when he was alive, but he was just a normal guy. He used Mando armor because he liked it.

George never intended for Boba or Jango to be Mandalorians(though Boba is sorta related to the initial concept of Mandalorians, which were created and abandoned early in TESB's production.) Canonically they are just bounty hunters.

Sorry, Echo is too busy dicking around with the mutants.

Even though Genndy Wars isn't "canon" anymore, it really is the best bridge between Episode 2 and Episode 3.

Attached: Maul DF.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

If the next episode is chronologically next after this episode, we will all find out soon.

Grey regained his free will and sacrificed himself and his brothers to save Kanan. Same will happen to Rex after some pep talk from Ahsoka or her using force mind read. Looks like she locks herself in the bridge in the trailer so she's alone with Rex. Chip removal will come afterwards. Jesse will probably die though, not all of them will make it.

It's a shame more clones don't live, originally there were going to be nine old clones in Rebels to reference Disney's nine old men but Filoni said he couldn't do it because budget, so we just got Wolffe and Gregor.

>Something similar will happen with Rex for sure.
Not really. We already know from Rebels that he had his chip removed so he wasn't subject to unwillingly take part in the purge. And we know from Dave that Rex helps Ahsoka escape, goes AWOL and deserts the GAR.

>Next episode is flashback to Battle of Coruscant, only from the point of view of the Martez sisters in a bomb shelter.

>Even though Genndy Wars isn't "canon" anymore,
>anymore
It never was.

>the bomb shelter explodes
Based Filoni does it again

>Jar Jar finds his way there and lives with them from then on.

Ventress' breasts were never that big