ITT: Annoying characters with no justification for existing

ITT: Annoying characters with no justification for existing.

Attached: Prince_Wu.png (360x450, 188.22K)

god fuck you for reminding me this guy existed, he was the jar jar binks of korra.

Bolin was a close second.

he should've just got fucked by makko n be done with it

he also should've just gotten fucked by mako n be done with it

whats with this guys nose?
are there israelis in the avatar universe?

absolutely based.

Attached: sample_d349f001d3dbdcdaa1d37354a1416728c15f5124.jpg (383x318, 43.44K)

His purpose was to have gay bait with Mako

Edgy Robin

Attached: damian wayne.jpg (1710x900, 119.44K)

Why was Kuvira even a bad guy again? She saved her country, and took over instead of a idiot like this guy. Really shows the politics of the show where they just transplant Nazi stuff into a Revolutionary France allegory, to justify the good guys being standins for the reactionary Holy Alliance.

Me
:^(

mmm good
source?

Any SU char

Half of the cast of The Loud House and The Casagrandes, God.

Based and earthpilled. Traitors to the soil will not live under the same sky as loyal sons and daughters of the earth.

Attached: 1460792512365.png (500x420, 506.9K)

Only good thing about this character is that the comics were forced to backtrack on him abolishing monarchy at the end of LoK because DiMartino realised how retarded it was.

Attached: RCO067_w_1580684242.jpg (1033x1600, 411.19K)

>Suyin having no fucking problems with this despite her bitching about monarchy earlier
What a clusterfuck of a character. I wonder if Bryke realize how much the fans hate this cunt.

So does Korra prove Avatar was just a fluke?

Yes. No different from the Original SW. It was just a perfect mash up of talent individuals making sense of highly creative but ultimately retarded anti-social freaks ideas.

For change being such a large theme of the series, the protagonists sure were blatant champions of the status quo.

It seemed like they almost did when Kuvira was redeemed and Suyin apologized to her for not being there for her...until Kuvira started sucking her cock and saying she did nothing wrong.

Going by the fact they portray her nepotism as ok and Kuvira just goes "alright mommy, luv you" I don't think so.

Attached: RCO077_1580684242.jpg (1066x1600, 366.46K)

Yeah, lightning in a bottle that they keep trying and fail to replicate

It was a punishment for mako

Is Mako still Wu's bodyguard? Like why? Does he have to serve the royal anus? Is his grandma making him do it?

>be fujo bait after your dick made two hot girls into lezzies
The real Mako didn't deserve this.

It's a job, isn't it? A pretty prestigious (and I assume well paying one) too. For someone who was a street urchin most of his life getting a steady paycheck where he gets to use his athletic and bending talents is probably a great gig.

Ok why not ask to transfer? Wu clearly wants to fuck him.
Ask to change jobs with fucking Bolin. Doubt Zhu Li wants to bang anyone other than Varrick.

Wu's a campy flirt but outside of disgusting fujo fanfiction I doubt he'd press Mako into performing sexual services in exchange for keeping his job. And of the two brothers, Bolin is the more showy attention-needy one. Mako is the lone brooder. They're both happy where they are: Bolin is a famous mover star and Mako gets to keep out of the limelight but still bring a steady paycheck home.

It's the Millhouse effect.

Attached: anime millhouse.jpg (331x469, 41.73K)

I'm on the fence about Wu, because it's funny if he's gay and playing up the womanizer stuff very poorly, but it's also very funny if he's legitimately straight.

The show explicitly shows her exacting tribute from random villagers and discarding her own allies as collateral damage while wielding a superweapon. What more did you need to see? She's not a Nazi allegory, it's literally just basic 1920s Chinese history from the Warlord Era.

It doesn't sound like you're on the fence about anything if both of your reactions to both options are "it's funny".

I'm specifically on the fence about whether or not I think he's actually gay.

can't even watch the episodes this obnoxious fuck is in

Attached: die.jpg (348x447, 48.52K)

It's legend of korra he's probably just gay.