Is a monk

>is a monk
>marries

?????!!!!?

Attached: Kataang.jpg (360x450, 19.37K)

I honestly don’t know why this never comes up in criticisms of aang, I get it would clutter up the story and of course ang needs to make more airbenders but maybe like a throwaway line in a season 3 episode or something

>only monk left
>can rewrite the rules

Attached: Aang.png (693x701, 275.65K)

>can rewrite the rules
>doesn't create a harem

He wasn't rewritten the rest of the world's rules tho, he could start a polygyny unless he converted Katara

then he's not a monk

something blah blah, the monks only disprove of material love due to the fact that they seek to detatch themselves from the world but its the avatar's job to stay and perform worldly duties so the avatar gets a free pass

not like it matters anymore anyways because legend of korra decided to throw all that worldbuilding out the window

Kataang is such lazily written garbage. Bryke should've listened to their head writer.

Who said that the monks took a vow of celibacy?

if air nomads take a vow of celibacy then the whole race would've been extinct long ago.

maybe they use airbendering spirit magic to perform immaculate conception

>Have close ties with water bender tribes so they can just bend the semen up inside her without either party touching the other
'Look, it might seem a little weird but it's our way of life'

>is the last airbender
>marries
After all that, one waterbender was able to destroy the Air Nomads when the entire Fire Nation failed.

we already had this thread, do we need another one on the same topic in the same day

Aight, i'm cool with that. Monk are a drag anyway.

is book 4 still on the slave route?

Yeah nah, he is basically the savior of mankind at that point. Let him enjoy his victory sex.

what do you think a monk is exactly ?

>we already had this thread

when ?

Kind of sad that Aang married and fucked. Volcels are always based.

>I honestly don’t know why this never comes up in criticisms of aang
The same reason why
>is a samurai
>doesn't get drunk off his ass and randomly slices peasants and dogs for fun
doesn't come up in the criticisms of Samurai Jack. He's not supposed to be a realistic depiction of a samurai.

>Air nomads
>Live confined in four huge ass temples, in such numbers that raiding the temples meant genocide
Doesn't sound too nomadic to me.

as an airbender hes also against killing people but the previous avatars p much told him "lol suck it its ur duty"
being an avatar ap involved a lotta disregarding ur culture so he might as well get laid out of it

Who cares...
This is definitely bait.

I still wonder if they had yearly orgies at the Air Temples. You know, to propagate the species.

>NOOO MY PRECIOUS ZUTARA SHIP

>My retarded ship happened so is better than your retarded ship

What did the head writer say?

>show had an entire episode with that tanned pig braid girl about how you can't force someone to like you
>katara still ends up with aang who she was never attracted to
i'm generally all for pairing the spares at the end but not when its with the mcs

>doesn't get drunk off his ass and randomly slices peasants and dogs for fun
I wonder how you can make a protagonist like this but make them likeable and endearing.
I just want a protag thats just an asshole that does good. But not a complete peice of shit

Yes

> Bryke should've listened to their head writer.
Aaron Ehasz?
He doesn't ship zutara.
In fact the only thing he's ever said about zutara is that he doesn't ship anyone when he's writing.

Nothing. Ehasz doesn't ship zutara. he's ourguy

Says who? At that point, no one had an idea how the Air Nomads lived. Aang could have said that his culture believed in polyamory and no one could have disproved it.