Why do so many people hate this show?

Why do so many people hate this show?

Attached: 1541439592967.jpg (819x1024, 89.46K)

I dont know

I'm not sure. Maybe just because it was goofy. I personally loved it. Thought it had great animation and fun episodes. I wish the Ben 10 series kept going with a Ben 10K show instead of the reboot. Also inb4
>Hal

Attached: 1585962192072.jpg (1000x1294, 224.31K)

Been over 11 months. It’s done

>The sudden shift in artstyle
>Hammering in teenage Ben's immaturity more
>Rook (he grew on me when I actually watched the show) replacing Keven and Gwen
>Blox
>Ben and Julie's relationship thrown out the door
>Vilgax being nerfed

They can't take that this version of Ben is hotter then Gwen in the original

People think TGIS was wasted potential with the change in voice acting and redesigns

Definitely the art style threw us off by so much.

Know your place!! Trash!!

Attached: GLbtfoBen.png (720x1096, 376.07K)

Dude, it’s over, let it go.

Ok, ok I will. In all seriousness though, I only watched and liked the original Ben 10. I didn't like the choices they made in Alien Force. Like how they retconned Gwen's magic powers into "oh lol, she's an alien from outer space!" That sucked.

I used to think I would have liked a ben 10k but after putting some tought to it absolutely not.
Ben is already to competent, just like oil prices there would be negative stakes on the show. The show should have continued with rhe road trip and then a time skip for Ken 10 maybe revisit the time spanner saga from Kenny's perspective.

Gwen used magic again during UA complete with spells
Anodite stuff was just there to explain why she was so good at it

>Ben 10
Pathetic.

Attached: 7BBB6668-42D7-400C-9CFE-34EED868E687.jpg (670x1024, 149.1K)

Dial goes up to 11 years

Attached: 1580375045192.png (1804x496, 874.02K)

Ben isn't as competent as you're making him. He gets captured quite a few times and is still inexperienced in many aspects.
Of course he always wins at the end because >kids cartoon and losing would mean his death, but he can be a fuckup who wouldn't if it wasn't airing on Cartoon Network

It's been 11 months

UA was a whole series after AF, they were clearly backtracking after negative reactions

aren't we having a similar thread going on right now?

Why is hal next to that gay ass bean

Cousin Lucy was kinda like Bill Cipher if he was a good guy. I mean, a girl who enjoys pulling pranks? That's kinda rare.

Ben 10 was only good in the original.

You’re dumb

because there was so much shitty ben10 before that when a good one came around they werent willing to give it a chance, i watched all ben10 shows and Alienforce was fucking garbage but it had lore and Omniverse uses that lore to have fun and pull reference from the past if you kept up with the series and it wasn't that bad at all, i enjoyed it.

Because it wasn't grimdark like UAF were, and its artstyle had actual character instead of just being drab and bland

Rook was my favorite character. Too bad that we're probably never going to see him ever again.

Isn't that the clit?

Attached: South_Park_-_Bigger%2C_Longer_%26_Uncut-24_35167.png (1280x720, 708.87K)

Based

maybe are the same that want the 2003 Teen Titals back but hate Omniverse's art style.

It's weird to think Ben 10 has had as many series in 12 years as the Turtles have had in 35.

The more you think about it, it might make sense.

It's a good IP, user

This version of Ben 10 failed to save his universe and had to create a brand new one.

Everyone after that episode is a copy. His friend Rook, His mom, his cousin Gwen, Grandpa Max, etc,. all dead and nothing but copies.

Everyone [internet comments] keeps glossing over this like it is just a thing, but it is actually a bad end.

They even had a follow-up episode where Ben even got sued for creating a new universe and the civilians of the universe were so brain-dead nonchalant about it.