So this is canon now

So this is canon now

Attached: 94474531_10156925946191366_5801123253380448256_o.jpg (1080x1080, 181.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baju_Melayu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no bros... (((they))) took spongebob from us... it's over...

Afair Middle East is where Spongebob get a huge part of their watchers, almost as much as Europe itself.

You know Muslims hate Jews right?

Oh wow, it's nothing.

Spongebob is literally a corpse of a show. It's creator is dead, and it was shit since the original writers and creator jumped ship after the first movie.

It's just a corporate whore now. This happens to every animated show eventually, sadly.

>Patrick partakes in stoning an Infidel
>He throws his home at them

lol no, they avoid attacking Israel on purpose, and often are financed by them

Lol I love how they took a generic stock pic of Patrick and then put some Middle Eastern clothes on him.

>the infidel is squidward

you know Jews hate whites more right?

Spongebob’s writing must translate well into other languages

It's true.

Attached: SpongeBob Through Jihad.jpg (600x911, 59.45K)

Palestine actually build a motherfucking Krusty Krab restaurant. Arabs love spongebob more than latinos love dragonball z

Attached: 7369e15b74f1fe783d00e8458ed57c87.jpg (480x480, 53.39K)

SpongeHajj SquarePants

>Arabs love spongebob more than latinos love dragonball z
Why? That's not something I would've suspected

So this is canon now

Attached: greek spongebob.jpg (750x746, 151.46K)

OHNONONONONON GREEKBROS HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY RECOVER FROM THIS

By paying the debts.

Based

That's a declaration of war, Greece should nuke.

gayreek detected

The question is, how's the food?

No, that might require giving up 0.00001% of their pensions. Unacceptable. The EU must fund the Greek nuclear war against Turkey.

Eh, it’s just dressing up to impress the neighbors. And you’re discussing what’s the worst that could happen, I see. Mmhmm, carry on.

Some people were pointing out in the comments that they're wearing some sort of "baju Melayu":

>...consists of two main parts. The first being the baju (long sleeved shirt) itself which has a raised stiff collar known as the cekak musang collar (literally fox's leash). The second part is the trousers called "seluar".

>a skirt-type adornment is also commonly worn with the Baju Melayu... which are folded around the wearer's waist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baju_Melayu

Pretty weird to see Nick doll them up in costumes from a particular culture that Americans likely haven't heard about....it's probably a safer bet for Nick to represent Muslim festivals that way rather than, say, typical Arab clothing (which guarantees a huge shitstorm)...

Attached: bmo-0615-8147081-1.jpg (346x500, 30.51K)

Bikini Atoll isn't too far from Malaysia, I guess.

>islam is canon in spongebob
>mrs puff blows herself up

Attached: puff.jpg (515x359, 26.22K)

n-no... nonwhites are all the same... they bad!!!! stop making my ideology look dumb!!!!!!!!

nope, apparently

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 18.25K)

she blows herself up in almost every, if not all. her appearances.

came here to post this

رمضان مبارك هههه

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 502.66K)

These false flag posts are infinitely more pathetic then any actual Yas Forums type answer

imagine a jewish kid and muslim kid arguing about what the sponge's belief/faith lies with, seeing the two images

they're probably aren't as autistic as you are so i doubt they'd argue about a fucking fictional sponge