Weird fetishes

What are yours, and which cartoon scenes gave you them?

Attached: Fetish.jpg (688x703, 218.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC2O_limvyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think this gave me a fetish but this episode still makes me feel something to this day

Attached: tenor.gif (480x360, 1.14M)

western yandere

Body swap impersonation
this. I want a woman to desperately seek constant validation from me.

Giant weiners.

Attached: 2AD2C520-89BC-4F64-93D9-62FD3A692330.jpg (480x360, 13.99K)

Attached: Fb4mlG.gif (320x240, 702.2K)

>Full Frontal Nudity
>Where Did I come from and this
youtube.com/watch?v=HC2O_limvyg

Omorashi. Have you ever realized how many wetting jokes and plotlines are in kid's shows? I guess they get away with it because it's toilet humor.

I don't think there was a cartoon, I think it was the 80s Blob movie. People seeing someone they love getting killed. It's shameful and I don't get it. It's functionally completely nonsexual but it makes my pulse fucking explode. Very hard to find in any meaningful or interesting capacity.

>Omorashi. Have you ever realized how many wetting jokes and plotlines are in kid's shows?
The episode from the Simpsons where Bart dreams about having to pee really badly was probably one of the first cartoon scenes that made me question my sexuality and realize I like the desperation aspect of pee humor.

>Age Equalization?
Not quite from 13 to 30 nor Freaky Friday, just a mother and daughter growing and regressing until both are at a middle point.
The fact that they went clubbing as "besties" screwed me up. I guess is true what they say, you don't develop fetishes you just discover you already had them all along.

Attached: No age like the present.png (464x560, 533.22K)

that is absolutely a man LARPing

Bald girls.

Attached: shiny.png (387x651, 184.84K)

I can believe fujos and the cartoon equivalent to fujos browse Yas Forums. This isn't some secret club anymore, normies and weirdos alike come here now.

This and the Tiny Toons episode where Plucky tries to get potty trained, planted the seed that grew into me liking diapers as an adult.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.95K)

What show and ep is this from?

that's possible since there isn't any cuck shit until season two, when the user would probably have been 14-15.

maybe it's about sudden vulernability, or some kind of bdsm thing?

the show is Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, but I don't know the episode.

Perhaps they were 13 when the show first aired.

That's also possible, though the OP of that post probably should've worded it better.

>Fetish
Vore
>Show
2 Stupid dogs (The episode with the witch), not helped by MIB 2, and the general preponderance of vorish content in cartoons

Body Swap and maybe Giantess depending on the day.
Not sure where I got them though.

Could be, but I doubt all of the girls who claimed the same thing were LARPers.

Attached: 1491626036355.png (935x1596, 277.13K)

How the fuck does someone catch a cuckquean fetish? What about SVTFOE gave women that fetish?

I'm gonna have do disagree, this looks like LARP city to me.

That was how I read it.

Pretty sure I can track back to this episode for the reason I got breast implants

Attached: tumblr_loiar5FIjH1qeysw0o1_400.gif (400x300, 458.99K)

Why can't there be a woman version of Calvin Peeing stickers? Desperation is fun, but so is mischievous pee.

Fetish threads are forbidden outside of /d/. Yes, even discussions.

Mindy Simmons awakened my inner feeder.

Pics or it didn't happen

Totall trans girls