What are some shows that didn't last long on Cartoon Network USA?

What are some shows that didn't last long on Cartoon Network USA?

Pic related. It aired for about half a year before it got completely removed and was never seen again. During it's brief run, it aired alongside shows like Baby Looney Tunes (Which had a long run on CN)

Attached: Pecola.jpg (1080x608, 76.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/milkycartoon_jp/status/1174550873688535040?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=KJzNWyU-XbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey this looks like Gregory Horror Show

Created by the same person.

Attached: gregoryhorrorshow.jpg (330x415, 75.98K)

DO YOU KNOW
WHO I AM

Attached: the judgement day.jpg (2378x1834, 586.7K)

>Pecola

Kino, one of the first things that got me into more cartoony anime and the like (along with gregory horror show). May not have aired on CN but my family was often too poor to afford cable, and it was on often on Qubo

I think they aired it around the same time as Sitting Ducks.

Attached: sitting-ducks.jpg (1440x750, 211.54K)

Did sitting ducks air on CN? I know that one was on Qubo as well if you had that

Yeah, it did. I remember it.
I think it aired around the same time Miguzi was a thing.

That makes sense. They really tried a lot back then, huh.

Surprisingly as well, found out the other day there was a PS2 game for it. no idea what it's like but still

Attached: 1537111404255.png (792x448, 587.79K)

Honestly thought the guys behind Parappa made this show since the faces kinda resemble the characters from the game.

I bought the complete series from rightstuf for a dollar a disk, and have never gotten around to watching it.

You should, it's pretty cool.
The episodes are like two minutes a piece, won't take you too long to get through them.
Just know that the Bloody Carte is very different from the first three seasons as it's more lighthearted and comedic while the others are more focused on horror.

I'd be surprised if Rodney's art didn't influence it in some regard, his shit's huge in Japan

Attached: 2146FBE2-FB96-45CD-B50D-F821FA8E2AB2.jpg (328x154, 12.54K)

Loved Gregory Horror Show. Is there any continuation planned? I haven't kept up with it in awhile

They teased that a new show was being made in 2016, but obviously nothing's come of that so far. In 2018, there was a dungeon crawler+gacha mobile game that only released in Japan, no idea how well received it was though, but it showed that the property was still floating around Naomi Iwata's head. Or at least the heads of whoever owns the IP.

I heard they were gonna do a comic/manga (you choose the term, given the circumstances) but nothing past that. I know Naoki had some new designs up at some point but IIRC they've since been taken down

*Naomi, fuck

Here’s a Gregory redesign:

twitter.com/milkycartoon_jp/status/1174550873688535040?s=21

I'm sure it would grow on me if I saw it in action, but I do feel like part of the charm and the punch of Gregory Horror Show is the overly simplistic style juxtaposed by the rather disturbing things happening.
I don't hate it, it's just hard to separate my memory of the original blocky Gregory from it. Would be interested to see more particularly Catherine but from the looks of the replies, that was the only character done in that style as a test.

Attached: 1519905915208.gif (316x213, 2.82M)

All I remember of this was that the pig was the original dub voice of Luna

i think he also made this
youtube.com/watch?v=KJzNWyU-XbQ

>he

>durr "HE" i am a huge faggot please rape my face

just say she is a woman, Jesus

robotony was the only real lost

I think this is one of the most short lived shows for CN. It only aired for one month

I remember waking up at 6/7am to this show and finding out it existed. The whole thing was such a steaming pile of shit I was half convinced that I was still asleep and stuck in a fever dream.

yeah actually. I'm sorry about that

Gregory is cute. I thought he was a girl for the longest time.

Apparently they have a few unaired episodes locked inside some vault, or destroyed. Who knows?