IDW Sonic 28?

When does it come out? Did I miss the storytime?

Attached: cd1ffbd2a30525f425aab5f1f6d56d34c0e6500cr1-720-720v2_hq.jpg (720x720, 121.58K)

I was under the impression the pandemic halted all new comics.

How do y'all think Evan Stanley will handle the writing after Ian leaves the main book to work on the sidestories? People wanted him gone, but is she much better?

Attached: 1575729854223.jpg (283x312, 18.63K)

I haven't read this in years. Are they still on that zombie arc?

I beg you to please, please, please read better comics. I can assure you that nothing out of benefit you will gain from following this boring, tedious flawed comic.

Yes, and it will soon aboard into another long, dragging arc. Don't bother it.

Well we may get more Silver focus and we may see more Evan OCs, new or old, appear but we may get stories that don't drag on one story longer than a few/several issues and may get a time travel arc at one point so that's some hope to look forward to.
The one thing I'm not looking forward to is every thread about a new Evans issues be drowned in "OH SILVER IS SUCH A GOOD BOI LOOK AT HIM GO!" anytime he appears which may be frequent.

Attached: 1447182980851.png (259x134, 27.77K)

>haven't read in years
>book is barely two years old

Way to throw Evan under the bus before she's done anything, you pedantic manchild

I'm pretty indifferent to Silver. I don't really care about him either way most of the time because he's boring in pretty much every continuity I've seen him in. He'll never repair his future, or make a terrible lot of difference in whatever contrived reason he's returned to the past for. I just see him and go, "why are you still here?" There's not much purpose to his character past '06 (or Rivals, since '06 retconned itself), but he just keeps coming back anyway.

Attached: EM1NRlaXsAAwK51.png (336x532, 388.35K)

I'm not doing that, though, and she's only taking turns to write the main comic while Ian take care of the new side-comic temporarily. Hell, if anything, I'm implying that Ian is the one that should be thrown under the bus.

You know you're right. There are times where I think about Silver and his similarities to Trunks and think "Just do that stupid thing Dragonball Super did and have his timeline be erased by some ridiculous means and travel to a new, better one" just for the sake of something different.

No, but she'll at least be something different.
Some people will beg Ian to come back, others will clamor for new writers, and some will like Evan. This is going to happen regardless of the quality of what she writes.

That said, she's collaborating with him on all of it anyway so the pacing is unlikely to improve. You'll just get a different flavor instead.

>people arent allowed to like pr enjoy things I think are bad

user's not saying that, and even if they're being a bitch it's a fair point: nobody fucking reads good comics. They read brands they like in comic form.

>years

Sonic idw started 2018 and the infection arc wouldn't have started until a year after that. What're you on about?

I said "I beg you", not " Stop" or something alike. I'm merely, in an exaggerated way, suggesting OP that the comic will never be more than (rarely) decent. That there's no hope for it.

Besides, I don't see you saying the same thing for idiotic naysayers that take any chance to bash mercilessly Archie Sonic for every once one person express some appreciation for it.

I'd argue there's plenty of hope for it, but only if you get a writer on board who has a strong understanding of kinetic action in comics, a varied writing style, a willingness to experiment, and a creative disposition.

That's not likely to ever happen, but if it did they'd be pretty well off given the art talent is fairly strong.

>Are they still on that zombie arc?

Yes.

>people aren't allowed to not enjoy things I think are good

I hope that Evan's presence will force Ian to bounce off her and as a result write better.

if you cast the three main hogs as the neopagan triple goddesses, silver is pretty clearly the maiden, sonic is the mother and shadow is the hag.

13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cameron.

Really? It feels so much longer than that. I dropped the book after Metal Sonic got his shit slapped.

Attached: 1532578631676.png (1289x591, 1.14M)

I expect Ian to force the melodrama in the arc.

They are dating right?

Silver's a SEGA character. SEGA characters aren't allowed to have lives or relationships. At most, shiptease.

How would you rank Fleetway, Archie and IDW?

That was a year and a half ago.

Archie/Fleetway depends on what you grew up with. For me Archie>Fleetway.

IDW is just slow shit trying to recapture archie magic while playing safe and failing horribly.

Attached: 1376787728425.jpg (310x310, 104.06K)

IDW is pretty good, Ian did a fantastic job here

Dunno, but I worry she will jack off Silver too much...

Attached: 1564604604139.jpg (501x500, 64.99K)

t. Richard Kuta in a dirty diaper