Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: 36273024-6B5C-433A-809C-0E480E925454.png (340x191, 86.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RqxPaUASSE
youtube.com/watch?v=aa7YdWW200M
youtube.com/watch?v=OXllIaCudis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cheese ray

Dexter because he was naked really often.

Are Jimmy's friends allowed to help him, or is it a 1v1?

jimmy nutron because his pizza is agressive

They would hinder him if anything

He could use them as a distraction, but that would open him up to getting attacked by DeeDee.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RqxPaUASSE
youtube.com/watch?v=aa7YdWW200M
youtube.com/watch?v=OXllIaCudis

Jimmy did once rewrite all of existence because his hologram book report broke.

He honestly is pretty good at creating magic technoshit out of literally anything in the games.

jimmy had a shit ton of plot armor with his brain blast no jutsu

This. Dexter was the opposite, the plot was manufactured to fuck him up in funny ways most of the time.

We have to assume no plot armor and in that case Dexter would win hands down. Jimmy is too much of a fuckup in a way that is only ever overcome by contrivance.

my dick vs your asshole

Jimmy's problems mostly stem from his own arrogance and idiocy.
Dexter's problems stem from his sister or shortcomings he can't realize in his own planning.

He’d arguably fuck up so hard he screws both of them over, or have to team up to fix whatever Jimmy did.

I think Jimmy’s biggest weakness is that he acts like a real kid that just happens to be really smart, so he’s naive and arrogant cause he lack experience. That also means he’s dangerously unpredictable and quick on his feet.

Dexter is childish as well, but he’s way more mature and his tech is way more “advanced” or at least better out together, but he’s not as quick on his feet as Jimmy “I can create a shrink ray with a calculator and tv remote” Nut Ron

an immediate truce as they fuck each others' moms in an orgy with other cartoon kids

source : grigori comics

Nice.

Dexter BTFOs Jimmy

I go with Dexter. Jimmy seems weak.

Me.

>Jimmy did once rewrite all of existence because his hologram book report broke.
When?

It was a thing in one of the games

Dexter's intentions fail rarely and do so because of outside factors beyond his control, but most are successful in fulfilling their intended purpose. Dexter takes his time with proper testing and as a result development time is long. Jimmy's inventions fail because of internal flaws but he can make them fast due to lack of testing. This argument just comes down to how much development time they get. If this was planned in advance Dexter wins.

Obi Wan is going to kill a bunch of dogs in the next episode isn't he?

Attached: 1587559556251.jpg (768x935, 68.22K)

Like, it created 3 relics that were strong enough to conquer the universe, and all from a projector and some computer parts he found.

I mean, Jimmy’s devices fail because he uses them right after he creates them, and doesn’t test them adequately, but the inventions he puts time into like the Hypercube and his Shrink Ray do work pretty effectively. Prep time might actually do him well.

I mean aren't 80% of Jimmy Neutron episodes just him fixing his own mess? I seems to remember Dexter dealing with shit like DeeDee and various villains, not just his own shortcomings.

Jimmy has much better science feats.

And who would win in a physical match?
Bare fists?

Are the games canon though

Depends if DeeDee is around. If Jimmy's smart enough he'd simply find a way for her to be present through dimensional transportation or whatever and he'd pretty much win if that were the case. I don't see Jimmy's friends fucking him over as much as DeeDee fucks over Dexter (or I am remembering incorrectly).

Didn’t Jimmy invent a way to literally go fast enough to bounce over the moon by escaping orbit? He could just go a good fraction of the speed of light and completely obliterated dexter

Dexter could also weaponize her against Jimmy, he did it to Mandark.

Reminder, Jimmy got pulled into Timmy turner’s universe and had to deal with a Crocker with access to the entire fairy world armory and still won