Wait

Wait...

Is 239 pounds supposed to be a comedic level of obesity?

Attached: 8AB9CC43-BEF1-4CE3-8B63-62F09A236A8C.jpg (800x420, 26.9K)

is it not?

More like Obesneedy

It is in the obese range.

Cartoons are an exaggerated and comical look on reality.

For a real jolt, read Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe mysteries. Wolfe is a detective so fat that everyone is shocked when they see him. At six feet, he weighs between 270 and 286... which IS obese but not something that makes people do a double take. Fat has become normal.

Homer is 6', so this puts him at "moderately obese", per this random internet chart.

but for a manlet like OP
"comedic" is an understatement

Attached: BMI-Chart.jpg (961x790, 624.11K)

I thought homer was just fat, not obese.

I mean it is morbid obesity clinically in any era of U.S. (or anywhere else's) medical sciences. But comedic levels? it's highly exaggerated since Homer is 6+ feet tall.

I don't know if it's actually heavy enough to be "comedic" in itself, but it's definitely obese.

It was 20 years ago, now it's just considered normal.

any level of obesity is comedic

That's why this "Thicc" preference is harmful. People are fat enough without encouraging it.

nah, It's just your usual american nowadays

>That's why this "Thicc" preference is harmful
exactly, because you sound like moron for saying it that way.
>thicc is a real word f a m!

Didn't the writers reveal that Homer's "fat body" was actually drawn way too big for his stated weight? He's shown to weigh 320 pounds, but the writers said that he's drawn as if he weighs 400 pounds or more.

with inflation that's like 1500 now

America's obesity rate only started to explode in the later part of the 80s and throughout the 90s it was still seen as unusual. It wasn't really until the late 00s that it became seen as more of the norm.

>42
>highest level
yeesh

yes, OP
you're fat.
I'm 5'7'' and I started at 230 lbs last year. I got myself to the bare minimum of "normal" at 163 earlier this year. Gonna have to fix myself when the gyms open back up. I've been snacking too much in quarantine

Just checked, his BMI is apparently 32.5. He's obese, but not morbidly so.

Attached: licence.png (540x413, 107.51K)

How did they get that Sneed to do that?

How smelly do you think homer's guntt is?

it was in 1989

his canon weight is 240
he got into the 300s in the episode where he got fat to get on disability and work from home
but yeah, hes drawn as if he's 100 pounds heavier than he is

Attached: thumbnail[1].jpg (915x700, 49.31K)

It was before, you stupid fat fucks ruined it!

The fat kid from the Goonies was comedically fat in the 80s. Now he looks like half the "healthy" kids you see.

It's still a bad idea to reward being fat.

why does he have a teletubby key ring attached to his head, do the simpsons really just come off an assembly line?

In general most of the waifufags thiccposting seem like the kind that wouldn't want a woman who takes care of herself and rather enforces that women can just let themselves go and it doesn't matter.

coloring error