ITT: fan creations that have their own fandoms

Attached: original.jpg (894x894, 128.89K)

Tails Gets Trolled

Who?

Svtfoe.

With that AU kids.

Phineas and Ferb's kids

Technically the "onion" versions of Elsa and Anna aren't entirely fan creations they did the early versions of the characters and make them their own separate pair that interacts with the other Frozen characters. I love me some lesbian sibling incest but that fandom is weird.

Bledman and his crossover had a fandom at its time.

I like them better than the original characters and the fan comics are funnier.

Attached: .png (762x562, 445.42K)

Aren't they cousins? Wouldn't their fathers be against this?

Phineas and Ferb aren’t blood related so it’s cool. Unless you buy into theory that Phineas is Doof’s kid then they’d be related if Ferb’s wife is Vanessa here?

An incest ship that is popular? Deviantart is scary.

I've read some Horse Show fanfics that got their own fandoms and spinoffs over the years. Obviously there's one big one everyone knows about, but there's a few others.

They attempted to justify it by saying that Phineas and Ferb aren't biological brothers.

Bowsette

>invader zim
>tails and rouge
>gravity falls
It's amazing how he's taken over the fanart scene by just giving all the girls ginormous tits and all the guys tumors for dicks.

Attached: big.jpg (768x1023, 113.09K)

Background Equine was the only one I read. I cried like a bitch at the time.

I forgot about these abominations only like 3 of are any "good"

And this, they have some creations who had their small fandoms.

Loan a best

Dairy Deliveryperson is mai waifu

Eh, one of the better fanfics out there actually uses them. I've dipped my toe in a time or two and some of the authors can be pretty good.

They are all good and no worse than their progenitors.

There's almost no infighting among the creators which is rarer than hen's teeth, reasonably consistent characterization and the gags are on par with the original characters. I don't quite understand how either.

As much as i hate those fan characters,
Isn't that a good point?
Please give me a reason so i can unironically justify my hate

Well, Thomas and Marie were raised as cousins, so it's more an emotional incest than an biological one.

Did this have a fandom?

Attached: special_edition_notwe_cover_by_nintendo_nut1_d2v7wly-fullview.jpg (900x1165, 100.94K)

The only ones who actually believe what you say are pedophiles and retards. I'm not even joking.

On Yas Forums it does.

Oh yeah, I forgot they were stepbrothers. Still they're cousins and I assume if Phineas and Ferb didn't break contact with each other they'd be raised together and it'd be weird.

Hey, sometimes a good idea sticks.
You could always try that fanfic I talked about.

Is there any fancreation that has a bigger fandom?

Attached: KH3_Poster.png (1024x576, 1.2M)

Their creator's latest work on them

Attached: ddimspx-75811c7d-85f4-4900-b5b3-fd1db93a19f2.jpg (512x4000, 1.12M)

Is KH worth getting into

Everything Bleedman

sonichu