Rate them

Rate them

Attached: CE5F16E1-87EC-42B2-9D27-68BAAA01E054.jpg (1920x2860, 348.44K)

0 0 0 0

In all including SUF:
Yellow > Blue > White > Pink

Looks
White > Pink > Blue > Yellow

Personality
Blue > White > Yellow > Pink

White>All

we've had this thread like 10 times already
come on guys

when will you Steven Universe niggers just stop already

>Villain Potential
White > Yellow > Blue > Pink

White pulls the strings, Yellow the muscle, Blue the vengeful emotionally bomb, Pink the incompetent.

>Looks
White > Blue > Pink > Yellow

White looks like she stepped out of the 20s or 30s with her monochrome colors and sharp gemometric patterns. Looks like Yellow is trying to emulate her. Yellow is more aggressive and General-like. I could see her in armor. Blue is soft and dainty, and has some nice curves. Pink is a fun little jester.

>Approachability
>Before SU
Pink > Blue > Yellow > White
Pink would be the one who would actually talk to you and would want to probably bone you at some point if you made her laugh. Blue would be curious, and see you as one would a dainty flower. Yellow would ignore you until you angered her, or be quick and brash with her statements. White would simply stare at you with her T-Pose until you left the room.

>After Steven
Blue > Yellow > White > Pink
Pink's dead. Blue would be all more than willing to hug you if it meant making you happy. Yellow would listen to you like a therapist or gay aunt would. White has become Grandma.

>Huggability
Pink > Blue > White > Yellow
Pink would hug you, and then some. Blue may hug you but may find it difficult. Same with Yellow with some convincing. White would obliterate you, or shrink comically small so that she was just a head, arms, and legs sticking out of her diamond and expect you to hug that.

This has been my drunken ramble. Gnight every body.

Everyday is Repost Day

Pink>everyone else

They will never give this show a break. Their autism goes beyond Sonic fanbase at this point

To fuck :
W = 8.7/10
Everyone else gets cero

To do anything else :
Everyone = 0/10

They're all dogshit except Pink

Attached: smile.png (787x712, 503.88K)

This

Attached: 1BCEB46E-4954-477C-938E-3414284DA441.png (909x647, 41.63K)

>all of these Pink lovers even though it's proven in canon that PInk is dogshit
Pink isn't going to fuck you, bro.

She’s the only gem that canonically had sex

>Aesthetically
White >>>> Pink > Blue > Yellow

>Narrative-wise and Characterization
Pink > Blue = Yellow > White

Attached: pink.jpg (736x919, 94.93K)

Yellow is the best the others are stinky

When these SU hating faggots stop complaining about this shit again and again and so, makes it more popular than ever before

Or that people have different tastes user.

Shit tastes for you, BUT for people LIKE ME, they aren't. And that's fine.

Incredibly cringe

My autismo wishes pink was red for the sake of the primary colors.

Attached: 640.png (437x544, 92.65K)

Maybe they didn't want to copy the NFPA diamond

Attached: nfpa.gif (500x500, 37.95K)

Attached: 29678262.jpg (443x864, 63.09K)

>He doesn't know the actual pigment primary colors

Red is only a primary color in RGB, if you wanted to make RGB diamonds you would have to swap yellow for green as well

Attached: CYM.png (602x602, 33.18K)

my printer thought me the primary colors are black, yellow, magenta, and cyan.

I guess you meant the painter's primary colors, but those don't create white light which is what I think they were going for.

Attached: ryb-color-mixture.png (1024x1024, 126.9K)

Attached: rgb-color-model.jpg (728x696, 44.91K)

Sonic fanbase is autistic as a meme most of the time tho.
SU is genuine.

Yellow is unironically the only one worth anything. Blue is based but overrated. Pink is a bitch. White is a meme.

Also the Diamonds extract was what makes up the gems as shown in Familiar. Blue alone would make a Lapis or Aquamarine but if she mixes it with Yellows extract, she could make an Emerald or Peridot. Pink mixed with Blue gives purple gems like Amethyst, and Pink mixed with Yellow would make orange gems like Jasper.
I wish they dedicated an episode to explaining gem production properly rather than just hinting in it and confirming this in a reddit AMA

Attached: juice.png (1110x1009, 853.33K)

Yellow is a dumb giraffe, Pink is a much better character than that ugly crier neck meme

Climbing out of a vagina / 10

Just because she is yellow? All of them have big necks, this meme makes no sense anymore.
>Pink
>a character
sure, if being a bitch is a character, don't see how it's good tho.

Pink's character was better when all knew about her was that she was fucking dead, it all went downhill afterwards

>White
>Blue
>Yellow
>power gap

>pink