TITANS: Barbara Gordon Confirmed To Make Her Debut As Oracle In Season 3

>This version of the character will act as Oracle, having become paralyzed after being shot by the Joker. Not only that, but we have also heard she will be the Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department following the passing of her father, James Gordon. Casting is already underway for the character and sources say they are hoping to find actresses that use wheelchairs for the role.

comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/titans/titans-barbara-gordon-confirmed-to-make-her-debut-during-season-3-as-oracle-a174310

Attached: Titans.png (939x555, 709.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2020/01/12/roy-harper-titans-season-3-rumor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think they'll get joaquin phoenix to cameo as joker?

Of course not.

Do they think actors who can walk can't play crippled people?

Good to see them using her as Oracle.

It's problematic and ableist.

Yes.

I'm guessing they're not having her be Batgirl because they're still planning to do a Batgirl movie

Are they still planning on going the black Blackfire route?

>"You get what you fucking deserve!"
>shoots barbara

Didn't they do Blackfire last season?

I honestly have no idea, the only episode of this shit I've ever watched was the one with Doom Patrol in it.

Why? He's not the Joker.

Doom Patrol is kino

She'll be the main villain of season 3.

Attached: Blackfire.png (920x750, 460.27K)

Roy Harper, Tim Drake and Kaldur are also coming.

batman-news.com/2020/01/12/roy-harper-titans-season-3-rumor/

Attached: Titans.png (1332x622, 1.25M)

They keep introducing characters when we barely care about the current cast. WTF are they doing?!

No Kid Flash?

Who the fuck is kaldur?

Donna Troy is hot

Attached: conor-leslie-as-donna-troy-in-titans-xg-640x960.jpg (640x960, 206.73K)

Why is this show called Titans if it's just about Dick Grayson?

Since they hired black people to act as red-head Starfire, (little mermaid's) Ariel, (Supergirl's) Jim, etc. Are they going to get another black actress?

cute butt

Attached: conorlesliefyusmviil1p31.png (1280x578, 534.07K)

Flash is still using him so he's probably off limits. Arrow ended so Roy is free to use

Attached: conorleslietlcakl0g7vo41.jpg (1280x853, 117.79K)

Kino

Attached: conorleslie371f1dbec0434a08e44da1b792785a8e.jpg (1024x691, 74.84K)

What's the budget for these DCU shows?

>Barb
>Roy
Which one is getting BLACKED place your bets.

>Tim Drake
But Jason is still alive
She's MEGA hot. Shame they killed her so stupidly

Barbara since Gordon is black in the upcoming movie. Because synergy! But probably both.

Aqualad.

Attached: Aqualad.jpg (361x512, 40.13K)

>disabled AND black
Absolutely based.

>But Jason is still alive

Not for long.

Attached: Death poll.png (1415x1072, 192.55K)

Can't believe S3 is approaching and it still feels like we're in the preamble phase of the team assembling. And will Cyborg ever join them?

Joker was already in Titans.

Slightly more than Arrowverse.

When was the last time we had Doom Patrol news?

Wasn't that for when he was falling out of that building leaving his fate up in the air?

S2 of doom patrol is confirmed but release dates keep getting shifted around for all shows. In March they announced a new cast member to play one of crazy Jane's personalities

People still watch this shit?

Alan Tudyk recently made it known that he wasn't appearing in season 2 which is disappointing. I really wanted the Brotherhood of Dada...

I'm pretty sure Arrowverse shows have a budget of about $3m an episode and DCU shows have like $10m

Why is Dove such a horrible person? She's a sociopath that manipulates Dick into recruiting Jericho, and then when the truth is revealed tries to act like it wasn't her fucking idea and turns on Dick.

They can, but it would be better if they can get someone that's actually crippled. If she can act and isn't a total uggo I really don't mind this level of SJWery.

So who's Batgirl?

They already give white roles to black people, why can't they give handicapped roles to able bodied people? I thought it was about who the best actor for the role is

Starfire isn't white. She's orange. Cope, comicsgatefag.

Wife material

The only solution is to fire the writing room and the showrunner, but they would rather end the series before that.

Attached: IMG_20200131_151722.jpg (661x881, 40.65K)

>Barbara is crippled in the Edgeverse
Makes sense, at least. As long as they don't go overbo--
>She's also police chief because HER FATHER'S DEAD
That's the extra mile of suffering I expected from this Earth.

>Tim Drake
Wait. I haven't finished season 2 of this. Did they kill Jason already?

Yet they wouldn't paint that sheboon orange for accuracy.

You do realize thats not the Joker Batman will fight, right?

FACT:

>ORACLE IS THE WORST VERSION OF BARBARA

I can't even imagine having such awful taste

Even Superman's senses have never perceived such awful taste.

Attached: 1540594190622.jpg (400x320, 16.74K)

>she will be the Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department following the passing of her father, James Gordon
What, is it a hereditary position now? At least in Batman Beyond Barbara wasn't crippled and could've actually been a cop.

Maybe she was a cop and not Batgirl when she was shot by the joker user

yes but why would you nominate a crippled cop in the beginning of their carrear as comissioner, as opposed to the hundreds of people more experienced than her?

And remember, Superman hears everyone masturbating to sick shit all the time, at the same time

They want to give crippled actors a chance at the role. Because people who can walk already have far better employment opportunities in acting than someone who is bound in a wheelchair due to the very limited amount of roles available people with disabilities have.

Because it’s fucking Gotham. The mayor probably thought it would be good PR and save his re-election bid.

how do i marry her

I don't watch this show but I will give them credit for actually using Donna Troy.

DC should be pushing the Wonder Side-kicks more.

Jason is still ugly, unfortunately.