What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Sinfest_AAAAA.jpg (1250x423, 119.99K)

>Sinfest thread

Enjoy your vacation from posting.

That the virus and collapse of western civilization is more important than his retarded gender politics

What if Sinfest goes back to normal after the apocalypse?

Can you really go back to normal when you've been crazy longer than you were sane? Crazy is Sinfest's normal.

>western civilization
All of Asia and Africa will fall soon
Japan will be hit the hard since it is full of older people and young men are only interested on 2D waifus

Losing most of Sinfest income didn't stop Tats from sinking deeper into his crusade - what makes you think a pandemic would succeed where financial losses failed?

>All of Asia and Africa will fall soon
>Japan will be hit the hard

Asia as a whole has coronavirus mostly under control.
In Japan, growth is linear, rather than exponential.

It is USA that is going to hell and fast.

Attached: 1578501377478.png (800x430, 298.45K)

>Africa
No one care about that user
>Asia
Japan can survive, they only need more robots, and they don't have the "refugee problem"

He meant AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Did the femi-lolis grow up or something?

Wait, Sinfest is still a thing?! I read that shit 15 years ago. Did he ever stop with the feminist bull shit? Guessing no cause one of the bitches is in that first panel.

Probably the same age but different proportions.

Attached: 2020-03-01.gif (740x1359, 516.94K)

it meant death for you hopefully

>usa
you mean new york. but hey that'll work, right?

American Media only wants attention. Any it can get no matter how dumb. One day before the cable dies, they'll just resort to screaming for some views.

>Feb, Total nothing burger now fuck off I need to call Bernie a commie some more
>March, Ok it's kinda serious but I'm not gonna go full lockdown and buy tests because Fuck you that's why.

And yet Yas Forums still worships this guy?

They stay inside all day and don't have families that love them, they're not exactly at-risk.

New York and California. Rhode Island trying to keep New Yorkers from running out of state in middle of city quarantine.

And slowly kinda going inland because fuckwits don't know whether to go full panic mode, or just go out with no sanitizer. At least Chicago is relatively fine for now.

Even if America isn't all on fire, it doesn't excused Trump for not ordering enough tests for the country, and numerous Governors and citizens are rightfully pissed about it. Even if more are made and brought to America, folks will remember that detail. Especially if we have to deal with this for a year or so because of it.

He got worse. Now he's a terf and from OP, it seems he's going headlong into ecofascism.

Way you put it, it's like odd question of if they even feel anything at this point other than wanting to be "Righteously Angry", for lack of better words.

i get it, you guys are having an existential crisis and have to blame trump for everything that's gone wrong with the world to try to get biden elected. but hey look at the bright side, at least the wealth gap has decreased and you're getting your helicopter money.

there both crooked fuckwads and your nothing more than a tool for thinking there different.

Every single god damn state is on the curve, just at different points. Dipshits saying it will just be New York are the same dipshits that said it would just be Italy. Fuck's sake, 10 red and 1 purple state are still not shut down.

>New York and California.
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1583209858302.gif (360x272, 1.02M)

How do you fuck up scene continuity that badly?

>the curve
it's a function of population density and cooperation with guidelines. fortunately for most the US the the population density is much lower.

Attached: graph.png (700x500, 229.28K)

>Literally your most valuable cities and states
You don't have a first world country without New York and California.
And besides, that's just because they actually have testing unlike the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

The US is powerful because of its resources, research, and industry. A bunch of kikes and niggers dying in LA and NYC isnt going to change that.

America isn't even a first world country with them

Burgers dont give a shit. I mean the hillbillies burgers cheer the potential death of city slickers burgers after decades of Fox hammering populist talking points in their head

Case in point

There's a reason ebola and SARS didn't turn into pandemics, and it wasn't because America ignored them. This is a direct result of Trump dismantling the very system meant to prevent tihs.

It's funny, before I became a radical feminist I didn't like Sinbad. I've grown and so has he, for the better.

Attached: 1401726621939.png (441x306, 161.05K)

That you're a misinformed Eurangutan that isnt nearly as smart as you think?

>fortunately for most the US the the population density is much lower.
And the stupidity is much higher. Fuck's sake Florida's exempting houses of worship from shelter in place rules.

If R0 isn't below 1 you're still getting exponential growth. Places with less population density than New York will see slower spread, but they'll still see spread.

>Large Crowds Gather in New York to Watch Arrival of US Navy Hospital Ship
>epidemic is trumps fault

So angry you answered twice.You're going to die in your third world country because you have no health care

>fields rot because no migrant workers to harvest them because of the closed border and even with massive unemployment, Americans won't take those jobs.
>industry shut down for social distancing or just making medical shit
>cept fossil fuels which Russia and the Saudis are DPing right now
>China regularly steals all our research anyway

>The US is powerful because of its resources, research, and industry.
Yes, which are in New York and California, retard.

>fields rot because no migrant workers to harvest them because of the closed border and even with massive unemployment, Americans won't take those jobs.
Fuck off with your pro slavery bullshit.

>because you have no health care
Actually, I do. Not to mention, my state is home to some of the best health care facilities on the planet. Also, I'm not rural. But please, keep opening your mouth and pretend to know what the fuck you're talking about because you read some kike with a blue checkmark armband on Twitter's rants. It's very hilarious.

>The US is powerful because of its resources, research, and industry. A bunch of kikes and niggers dying in LA and NYC isnt going to change that.

Sidetracking the conversation so you can ignore Daddy Trump being incompetent with the Pandemic as a whole. You mong.

Attached: loser anon.png (765x988, 823.32K)

It's a pandemic and dismantling systems that have prevented pandemics in the past does, in fact, make you largely responsible. Telling people to go to work because it's just a cold makes you responsible. Ignoring the problem despite the advice of experts when you are in charge makes you responsible.

>DEY DO THE JOBS DAT REGULAR PEOPLE DONT WANT TO DO!!!

Oh, no. They might actually have to pay these jobs real wages now. That sucks.

Attached: 1582376933759.png (497x680, 293.33K)

>and even with massive unemployment, Americans won't take those jobs
And somehow China, India, Brazil and every other country of this maket does not need to take countless millions of illegals to do it.

so does telling people to go hug their oriental neighbors or go hang out in your local bars. go ahead, dig up the names of the yahoos that said that.

>deflection
Nice try, but none of those people is president, who naturally has the responsibility to do his job to protect his citizens from a pandemic - a job he by and large is failing.

>blame trump because muh abortions: the thread

Attached: Sacrebleu.png (188x338, 164.79K)

>They might actually have to pay these jobs real wages now.
Without worker's protections? Good luck, dumbass. Nice job voting for a Republicuck.
>it's not trump's fault
>Why not?
>uhhh MEMES

Silicon Valley, Harvard, MIT, Penn, Yale, the coal/oil/steel/auto industries, so on and so on, are all in NY and Cali? News to me.

>alone together
>california and new york are america

wait, your one of those guys that thinks that trump fired the cdc? ok, i get it now.

Oh, no, the coal industry.
Yeah that's where the future is.
And then you complain and meme in anger when people say it's the current year at you? Fucking retard.

how many people in this thread are salty over losing their salt deductions?

Uh, yes you fucknugget? The US alone has enough coal reserves to meet our energy demands for centuries.

see
looks to me like NY is failing all by itself

what's going on there

No you dont.Your're making this on the spot,i'm not believing every word that come out some channer turd that blurt "kike"
You're going to die in your third world hellhole either by a virus or killed by a fellow channer ho got mad at a woman director in a mass shooting

You better believe in shithole, yank shit.You're in one

Attached: qbi82rmchfq41.jpg (717x767, 89.35K)

Monique is getting tossed for protesting the sex district.

Attached: 2020-02-26.gif (740x250, 105.09K)

that's one sweet cadi