I’ve never waited so impatiently for a reboot before...

I’ve never waited so impatiently for a reboot before, especially knowing for a while that the original voice actors are involved and that it’s been announced for 4 years now? I can’t wait, but will it be any good?

Attached: 7A2F7F02-B1F2-41B6-B340-3D5DB83434F7.jpg (1400x1400, 161.52K)

I think yes

Fingers crossed!

>mug at camera
>reference celebrity instead of telling a joke
no really, unless it comes with Pinky and the Brain

>unless it comes with Pinky and the Brain
user you can see them right

New reboot focused only on Warners and Pinky and the Brain .... great! Except no Slappy :(

pinky and the brain have been on a lot of promotional material, even the one in the op, so it's pretty likely.

It’s confirmed

>Except no Slappy
This Gotta bring Slappy back as well she has a charm to her.

All the news about it says she’s not coming back, I was DEVASTATED!

Well that's disappointing I mean Pinky and the Brain were a given they were popular enough to get their own show and sadly crossover with Elmyra are they bringing any others back like Goodfeathers? cause I call bullshit if they bring back Buttons and Mindy but leave Slappy out.

As stated earlier , it seems it’s ONLY focusing on the Warner’s and Pinky and the Brain. I can’t be too disappointed though, the siblings always were my favorite. But yeah no Slappy and no Goodfeathers is disappointing :(

Well he knows maybe if it gets traction they could bring back other characters New Looney tunes was originally was suppose to be bugs focused as Wabbit before it became New Looney tunes

Is it still going to be 90s humor and set or will it be modern day?

trans lives

Well I’d hate to see them die...

Yakko canon supports trans rights

Me too, to be honest.

Rob Paulsen did say that, its true.

So dead on arrival?

Having a new animaniacs does make me wonder if it’ll have some sort of agenda. Yuck I hate how that makes me sound

If it dose might as well consider it dead cause they will keep reminding you about it.

I feel like with the writing team it wouldn’t but seeing the artists working on it... I dunno. Yakko is now trans and a lesbian

Someone at a con just asked Paulsen to say it in Yakko's voice and he did
No, because no one knows anything about this show yet so you can't say it's sjw heavy or if it's good or bad or whatever. I have never see a single show get assumed for all the content it will have without anything being out yet as much as this reboot

It’s okay dude, we’re just joshing and joking around

I want to hug the creator.

Oh god, everyone in this thread's infected

You can fight it. Maybe.

Minerva posters dont get infected.

Attached: MM11.gif (944x726, 18.26K)

Based

Attached: 7BB6A62D-D45B-4488-897D-3A20FE09F3D6.jpg (512x338, 50.88K)

>Mitch Beiro was arrested on October 3, 2012 following an eleven-month investigation by Tucson detectives of the Tucson Police Department, as part of a wider investigation into the online sharing of child sexual abuse images through peer-to-peer internet networks via an unsecured WIFI connection.
>As stated in October 3 articles, the police found Mitchell Beiro "to have “thousands” of computer files depicting child sex exploitation". He "is being charged with 15 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor." Additionally, "Detectives also found out in the investigation that he was part of an unreported child molestation case in California."
>Mitch Beiro pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 15, and was sentenced in February 19, 2013, to 10 years in prison at the Arizona State Prison Complex- Eyman, in Florence, AZ, with lifetime probation upon completion of his sentence.
Of Course.

Dammit, now I have the COOF!

Why am I not surprised

Can I see those images? You know, to know for myself if the children looked unhappy or not.

Attached: 114445A0-892A-4161-9A20-C283771E62D7.jpg (480x360, 18.24K)

It's gonna be released the same day that the Bob's Burgers movie id coming out.

I don't have a lot of hope for this
it's a writers' cartoon, which is kinda shit for a comedy

that said, I hope they don't pathetically bring back goodfeathers. that joke was dead on arrival

I would totally fuck slappy up the ass

you think something like a trailer would have been released last year

who do you think will not show up in the reboot

Attached: not coming back.png (1022x717, 1.27M)

Hulu and Netflix and similar don’t release trailers until very shortly until debut
Solar Opposites debuts in a month and didn’t get a trailer until a few days ago

>will it be any good?

I'll keep my expectations extremely low and let myself be pleasantly surprised. My standards for animation are exceedingly high and if its production values look like the type of corner-cuttery found in other modern reboots like DuckTales, I'll lose all interest.

It'll be strange to get a show for kids where the characters don't act like kids or look like normal kids. I have a feeling they'll end up acting more child-like and go to school or some such nonsense.

Patience, there.
You can't rush good talent.

I hope Freakazoid shows up regularly. I want him to be a recurring feature, like P&TB

I've (To be honest) never actually seen Freakazoid.

Definitely check it out. The humor is a bit more "randumb" and than the vaudville style of Animaniacs. And it veers more into geek culture than Hollywood culture. But it's pretty similar in terms of production values and music.

Well, it doesn't hurt to try something new.

>especially knowing for a while that the original voice actors are involved
i learned the hard way that it doesn't mean shit
TTG and nuPPG had most of the old cast

True.

>bring back original VA cast
>ignore every original writer and director
what's their endgame

Attached: 1585828450405.jpg (544x361, 20.81K)

I thought nuPPG famously did not have the main cast back? And TTG was explicitly pitched from the start as a comedy, no one was expecting it to be a continuation of the old series.

This is the much more concerning part.

If it does come up hopefully it is part of a "really really get a life foundation" bit. Stop being an asshole and trying to force it into everything then screech when someone tells you to lay off

>nuPPG famously did not have the main cast back
most of the old cast.
like, i think almost everyone of the reoccurring characters except the girls were the old VA

>And TTG was explicitly pitched from the start as a comedy
yes, but the lengths some of the old VA went to defend the new show is disappointing to say the least
i get it, you need to eat, but don't open your mouth to defend the shitshow you are helping realize

Good point

Wonder if the theme will be reworked or if it’s going to just be cut down since a lot of the characters seem to not be in it. If they change that iconic opener though I feel many will be mad, and for good reason too.

Attached: DB44AB8E-CFFD-42DB-9E7B-08472CFBB8F0.png (913x720, 627.5K)

Minute-long intros are a thing of the past aren't they? I wouldn't expect more than a musical sting.

I guess you’re right, however it’s so iconic and a guy can hope... I feel like it’s too important for them to not have it

That would be nice shame we wouldn't see Cosgrove unless they can get a voice actor to match Ed.

Freakazoid is one of my favorite cartoons. Would be interesting if he shows up in this.

Yeah , I don’t feel it’d be anything too big. Probably similar to his appearances in the original animaniacs

Attached: 587A88A7-A6E4-4EED-AAA2-904590F9C357.jpg (636x480, 105.29K)