Psychicpebbles pilot

Did Yas Forums see psychicpebbles' and Michael Cusack's pilot? What did you guys think? I thoughtbit was pretty funny but I'm biased cuz I'm a huge sleepycabin and oneyplays fan

Attached: IMG_20200401_002844.jpg (1600x959, 179.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!K4gS0SYb!hTbk6jsay4LBKlPrRPlpHZCNXBnmfNDkx9-X8YcFMSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't like it.

Too busy gaining green

It wasn't great, maybe it just wasn't for me but it didn't really click.

It was really bad,but better than most of the current AS lineup.

Where can I watch this?

It was the best thing aired tonight alongside primal. Started off a bit weak (still laughed when he put that one video he made as a gag) but was great once Mr Plinkett showed up. I’m also biased since I love the little goblin and you could tell the pilot had his style written all over it.

It was bad.

I loved it, but no way would this stay funny for longer than a single season.
Genuinely curious about Hellbenders still

mega.nz/#!K4gS0SYb!hTbk6jsay4LBKlPrRPlpHZCNXBnmfNDkx9-X8YcFMSI

COUGH COUGH be careful for what you wish for user COUGH COUGH

Attached: cough.jpg (557x626, 160.44K)

i don't know how you could make a full cartoon out of this, the main characters seem dry

I thought it was cute, felt exactly like something you'd find on Newgrounds. Mike from RLM being on it was also great.

Not sure if it has potential for a full season, but I like Zach a lot and hope he finds success with it.

Attached: I die.png (1179x1063, 1M)

infect me user

So who did Tom Fulp voice?

Joking aside is this legit? Really wanna check it out?

ty frend

It's legit, and God was it great

It wouldn't work as a series but I loved it as a short

Also who did Finn Wolfhard play?

I'm guessing a background character but I'm not sure

Attached: Haruhi baseball.gif (390x270, 404.83K)

i really liked it. i hope it gets picked up

I thought it was great. It could totally work as a series, It really depends on what they plan to do with it. Love the character design and movement. I really want to know how they got a hold of Mike

Kinda shite to be honest. I liked the end

I remember a twitter post of a pic with zack, michael cusack, and mike from rlm. Now I finally know what it was for.

It was alright. Not as good as YOLO though.

Man, I dunno, I didn't laugh, feels like it needed an extra push, you can see the whole joke coming from a mile away, and even the computer guy bit felt like it needed some work. I dunno pilots aren't usually great so maybe it'll get better. I did like the world the characters live in tho.

I think he'll be in just about anything animation wise if asked, he was in Tigtone's pilot, that Ollie and Scoops thing, and did his Palpatine voice for something on Octopie too.

I liked it a lot, particularly how the suicidal dude had a gun pointed to his head at all times, whether at a table, party, rollercoaster

Well it was a pretty successful melding of Zach and Michael's styles. Dunno how long it could actually last as an actual TV show though.

i loved it a lot
the end was great

Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Just watched it, just as strange as I had hoped

It was funny. I like the side characters, and I was pleasantly surprised that zach and michaels humor translated well beyond a 5 minute medium. Pretty good overall

Based

Is Mike in it?

Not really a fan of the pink character, and there was a lot of him.

It's absurdness improves on multiple watches

I like all the funny little characters that make Zach's babbling noise. Also a nice surprise to hear Mike from RLM playing that suicidal guy.

LIVING IT UP AT DAVELAND

Best pilot they've had in ages, but they never greenlight the pilots I like.

This. Yolo legit felt like a real show that can work, Smiling Friends is good but I'm not sure where it will go.

Who did Finn Wolfhard voice?

It was fine. I'm surprised I didn't laugh very much when I love Zach and his aussie friend to bits.
Was more of a fan of Hellbenders then this, but hopefully Zach and his mate can get a series out of this just so they can be the first of their Sleepycabin group to get a full cartoon on TV.

anyone got a download link to YOLO?
I need it

also alan has an annoying voice, he sounds like an Australian trying to do a nasaly American accent

I'm like 90 % sure Tom was the guy on the computer

He also had one line where he sounded like sick animation

Pretty good, I expected to be bad because I thought it would be a 20minutes psychicpebbles' skit. What's good is that there's a balance between the weird stuff and an actual plot that kept me watching.

Pic related is definitely my favorite guy from the pilot.

Attached: redguy.png (521x673, 277.81K)

Guy just wants his cheese.

GREEN WITH IT

One can only imagine how an internet pseudo-celebrity could find time in his schedule to get paid for sitting in a booth and doing a voice.

I liked it a lot and look forward to seeing where it goes from here

i liked red chesseman especally when he got crucified like Jesus christ the other red men don't come back I throw a rock at them

I think Mike is a fan, couple years ago Zach drew a guy that looked just like him swning an axe and that got em talking. Mike was supposed to voice s character in the gremblo incarnation of this show but that ended up not happening.

Mike's scared to death of the covid right now so he probably won't be doing much for a while.

what the fuck are you talking about?

DA RED MAN
NEVER COME BACK TO DE VILLAGE

ONE DAY A BIG FUCKIN RED MAN WALKED INTO DA VILLAGE

Im just happy we are getting more of Zach's sweet sweet voice.

I haven’t seen it or the YOLO episode yet, but not going to lie, I’m really proud of them. It makes me happy to see them break into the industry.

>that split second Zach's bird scream

Attached: cat eating at extremely fast speed.jpg (541x545, 28.22K)

did you just admit to being a serial killer or something

>that fucking gremblo reference when he pulls out the titty

Does anyone have a link to the YOLO pilot?