THIS MOVIE IS CURSED

>Lost five directors, countless others turned it down.
>Set for release in 2018, still hasn't seen the light of day.
>Adapting one of the most controversial and complicated stories possible for a first movie.
>Notoriously troubled production, numerous scripts written and scrapped.
>Conflicts between the lead actor, the creative team and the studio.
>An entire cinematic universe collapsed as it languished in Development Hell.
>Finally appears to bet set for production in 2020 and release in 2022.
>A global pandemic appears to delay it indefinitely.

Attached: Flash.jpg (1239x1600, 428.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qW8v0oohgi4
youtube.com/watch?v=PMp_5HtO-aE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really need to get rid of the actor they hired for the Flash. He sucks.

FPBP

Good. Looks like shit.

I want to visit the alternate universe where Morrison and Ezra Miller co-wrote. And I want to visit the alternate universe where the two of them are boyfriend and girlfriend.

If you manage to make it there, please dont come back.

Bros, is the DCEU dead?

Shazam is the only good movie in the franchise, but WW was a success and 1984 will probably be similarly successful, and Aquaman made over 1 billion. BOP was shit, but it's not dead yet

>THIS MOVIE IS CURSED
More like Based, since it means I don't have to put up with Ezra Miller as The Flash.

Honestly even the MCU is probably dead. This Corona thing is pretty much nuking everything in terms of entertainment production.

I'm so pissed, I at least wanted to see the end of Supernatural and now we might not even get it until 2021, if we still aren't fucking shut down by then, which seems to be a far gone dream at this point.

Yes, I know we're told that the shutdown will stay until April 30th, but I think that's horseshit. They keep pushing back the fucking dates, and there are many of these dipshits still saying it last through summer or that we need to be held up for fucking 2 years.

flash? more like trash.

>Supernatural tries to finally end
>a global pandemic happens

To be honest, the entire DCEU seems cursed. Like, Omega Sanction levels of cursed.

>Man of Steel had Superman pulling a Wonder Woman
>BvS was mostly music video plus Batman being a fucking psychopath for very, very poorly explained and presented reasons while Superman is undergoing a mental breakdown and Wonder Woman hid away from the public eye for a century because of WW2. Lex Luthor is an effeminate fop whose blackmail plan alternatively rely on Superman's super-senses not working and being perfectly acute depending on what the plot calls for, who everyone takes seriously for some reason. And Doomsday is blatantly just a reskinned cave troll straight out of Moria
>Justice League completely overhauled mid-production, and awkwardly shortpacked with MCU-style "humor"
>Suicide Squad excised most of it's own Joker footage, gave us Leto memes and made everyone remember the garbage fire that is Comics Harley
>Aquaman's leading lady is currently in legal trouble for cutting off Johnny Depp's finger

Only Wonder Woman and Shazam came out mostly unscathed. Like, they're not high art but neither do they seem like they've been affected by an actual gypsey curse

>the shutdown inspires Supernatural season 16 to be made

Sweet jesus please no, they've already made God the final boss, let it die already

Maybe God is a fan and pulled all stops to delay the show's death.

>here’s your Flash bro
youtu.be/qW8v0oohgi4

>THE FLZSH

why can't DC stop riding that giant 80's-90's edgy grimdark dildo and give the world the campy DC cinematic universe it fucking wants.

Attached: 1580183915854.png (640x404, 711K)

This. Ezra Miller is ass

That is canonically the plot of Supernatural right now, I shit you not. Sam and Dean are fighting God so he takes away the plot armor and destroys every other universe (yeah, Supernatural has alternate universes that are different to alternate timelines now. Also EVERY SINGLE ONE has gone to complete shit Dark Multiverse style or will eventually because it is now a cosmic rule on nature that if Chuck/God isn’t actively participating in a given universe dark forces inevitably overrun it) because /he’s their biggest fan/ and is mainly holding back because he thinks them trying to fight back is the best entertainment he’s had in ages.

This is the actual goddamn plot, he even talks about the other universes as cancelled spinoffs

>the flish

THE
FLESH

At this point I just feel genuinely terrible for everyone involved in the DC universe movies. Literally nothing has worked out for them except Shazam and joker and those are a little more than consolation prizes.

Yeah wonder woman sucked. fuck you fight me.

Because they tried that once with Batman and robin and the backlash from it was so bad it crippled DC TO THIS DAY.

IT WAS ME

Attached: reverse flash.jpg (696x392, 29.76K)

I'm pretty sure Mamoa is incredibly happy

the only DCEU is the one directed by Zack Snyder, no matter "Well actually this random movie by a different director say it's in the same universe" will change my mind

everyone i have talked to about this who knows who the flash is always question why there is even a different live action flash than the CW one. it's obvious why, but it does remain a sentiment that the tv show version is more well known and liked.

im gonna pretend this was some joke about his arse since hes a fag

it's just going to be solo movies from here on out

>copy what marvel did with having a solo movie for most of the cast before doing the team up movie
>try to make the characters somewhat accurate and not grimdark shit
really wouldn't be that hard

>wonder woman sucked
who gives a shit? movie made bank and people loved it. it's getting a sequel that will probably also make bank unless corona shit

>Bros, is the DCEU dead?

Attached: 1b77pc4c2cl21-7.jpg (812x1024, 61.18K)

Everything about the DCEU Flash suxked. I cant look at the suit without thinking it resembles a Power Ranger costume

>The Flush

>movie Flash so terrible he can’t even get his own solo film off the ground
>meanwhile tv show Flash so successful has multiple seasons and crossover events
It blows my mind that cheap ass CW can pull off a massive crossover event like Crisis better than big time movie studio can get the JL together.

What would a Flash movie offer that the TV show hasn’t done already?

good point. it really seems like the movie version and CW version are really competing with each other that this stage

He is a hot piece of ass for sure

Attached: 1574654998905.jpg (800x918, 433.37K)

Attached: 1564810874466.jpg (452x1000, 176.3K)

Attached: 1563308958497.gif (510x394, 3.99M)

>>Yas Forums

oh great the fags have arrived

it's okay to like it

Attached: 1572423830536.jpg (1008x2164, 392.52K)

Attached: bored cat is bored.jpg (725x483, 58.04K)

someone in Warner Brothers is fucking this fag for him to still be in this role
I've never seen a more blatant miscasting

>the campy DC cinematic universe it fucking wants.
Aquaman, Shazam, and Birds of Prey were all pretty campy and it looks like Wonder Woman 84 will be too

Same with Aquaman

Attached: RCO025.jpg (500x688, 131.89K)

Bigger budget

longer webm version

Attached: 1556481362255.webm (480x724, 1.55M)

That was a bad script and shitty director. Honestly Robin talking to Alfred is the only redeemable part of the film. The camp didn't go over because it was the 90s. Yet Starship Troopers has become a cult hit and batman and robin has not. Hmmm it's almost like you need to make a movie good no matter what its tone is

A lot of people have warmed up to Batman Forever. I still hate it tho

>something makes a lot of money
Mark of true quality right there. amirite?

Attached: Logo_of_Transformers.png (683x98, 91.58K)

someone post the one of xem running where it looks like he's struggling to hold a dildo in

No one said that, retard

That's what Marvel fans think at least

It could give us:
>an actual Rogues team
>more Gorilla Grodd (the show will never fully be able to do 120 minutes of Grodd action)
>a ginger Wally growing up and taking the mantle for himself
>Impulse
But from the sound of it, none of these will be happening and we will get a butchered version of Flashpoint again

I have seen no news that says that they're doing Flashpoint

Attached: 1560667934244.gif (600x338, 3.81M)

>butchered version of Flashpoint
Live-action movies never faithfully adapt storylines anyway

Really?
>movie made bank
>it's getting a sequel that will probably also
make bank
>Same with Aquaman

Attached: 1575805662491.jpg (448x448, 138.41K)

I'm embarrassed for him.
This is how you do speed right:
youtube.com/watch?v=PMp_5HtO-aE

All this rigging and contraptions for it to just come out looking like ass

Attached: 1559470183160.webm (834x686, 321.47K)

Attached: 1584788349491.webm (1280x720, 390.06K)

Yeah we said they were successful, not that they were good
>Literally nothing has worked out for them except Shazam and joker
Wonder Woman and Aquaman did in fact work out well for them

>>Literally nothing has worked out for them except Shazam and joker
I never said that, and you're the one who got all uppity when I pointed out that making money and being popular are not the marks of a good movie, just a popular one.
Because what's popular is often retarded crap made for smoothbrained comsumer drones waiting for their next dopamine hit.
I thought we were supposed to be better than that.

Attached: look here.jpg (577x480, 165.75K)

Wonder Woman was directed by Patty Jenkins but was fully considered part of the DCEU when it came out. However, the DCEU's kinda splintered now, so the Wonder Woman movies are sorta there own series now.

Like, Batfleck was in Wonder Woman. And Wonder Woman had interacted with all of the characters in BvS and Justice League. But now Batfleck doesn't exist anymore and Wonder Woman 1984 is following on from the general plot of the first movie, only involving characters specifically related to that franchise like Steve Trevor.

This treadmill and rigging was all Snyder's invention

Attached: 1569406612829.webm (1920x1080, 2.39M)

I never thought I'd see a series of films butcher continuity worse than the X-films.
Live and learn I guess.

Whether was you or not, the argument was about the success of the films, not the actual quality

>the DCEU's kinda splintered now
When is this meme going to end? It's still a universe. Aquaman referenced Justice League, Shazam referenced BvS and JL, and Birds of Prey referenced Suicide Squad