CLU

TRON

Attached: 278317_brakkenimation_your-move-flynn.jpg (985x1191, 190.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wdesbhXD0L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor guy. Just doing what he's told and getting shafted.

Attached: 158558_superkusokao_tl-clu.png (590x800, 353.96K)

Attached: 148441_paxilon_c-l-u.png (1904x1596, 3.37M)

Beck

Attached: 253843_agentspymonkey_tron.png (1038x1449, 1.03M)

Attached: 264656_agentspymonkey_tron-vs-sark_1.png (816x1123, 757.28K)

He's a big guy

Sort of

That's a real cool idea for a Legacy-ized Sark, I always really liked Sark's design. As corny as the original film's aesthetics could sometimes look, fuck man, it was good. TRON 2.0 especially brought out its strongest aspects.

>PPPPPRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRB
Why were they so cool, bruhs?

Attached: recognizermaxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.21K)

More like BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: f394c71c60db84b1ccf26fa4f4f63532.jpg (699x1276, 82.22K)

There's already a Tron-themed coom thread up, if you're going to be waifu shitposting please go there at least. I actually want to talk about the series

they took the ships from space invaders and made them serious

FLYNN
AM I STILL TO CREATE THE PERFECT SYSTEM

no.

CLU >> FLYNN

Attached: C-L-U-tron-legacy-17840231-900-506.jpg (900x506, 129.56K)

Fucked I loved this movie. I still rewatch it, the visuals were great and I loved Zen Flynn. The MC's acting wasnt awe inspiring but serviceable, and the plot was goos enough. Wish they played up the Jesus element with the Son of Flynn getting admin powers in the system.

Sam wasn't anything special yeah, but fuck for all the oneliners he had, he actually managed to be cool and not detract from the tone of the story.
That's WAY more than you can say for the SW sequels or some of the MCU films, so I appreciate him a lot.

>Disney has abandoned the franchise since they have SW to be their sci-fi franchise now
It fucking hurts bros..

>tfw Tron 3 never ever

Attached: 1553304427902.jpg (576x521, 42.78K)

I'm just happy that we got one good movie and then, miraculously, an equally good sequel decades later. That doesn't happen very often.

They can sell it

>Star Wars sequels are done, SW in general on the backburner
>MCU has hit its peak with Endgame
>A TRON rollercoaster is opening next year, so Disney would logically want to probably put something out to promote it
>Last year, the DisneyXD YT channel started uploading TRON Uprising clips inexplicably (including the opening episode in full, split into parts)
>>They even heart'd comments asking specifically for a Season 2 (now sadly unviewable thanks to COPPA)
>Legacy director stated that a script for TRON 3 exists and the project can be revived at any moment
>Bruce Boxleitner ready to reprise his role whenever Disney makes up their minds and lets him

Hope is not gone, anons. If anything I'd say now is the perfect time be hopeful.
FLYNN LIVES

Attached: TRON Uprising Season 2 comment hearts.png (1517x1079, 260.21K)

I need Uprising season 2 directly in my veins

Play TRON 2.0.

Attached: Tron_comic.jpg (1280x1966, 688.7K)

What's about???

TRON 2.0 was an FPS that came out in 2004; you see, Steven Lisberger (Tron's director) wanted to make a sequel for years, but Disney didn't see the worth in the IP, so after a while they gave him the rights to make a sequel, but in the form of a video game instead of a movie.
TRON 2.0 (and its sequel comic, "Ghost in the Machine") follow Alan Bradley's son Jethro, as he gets transported to the Grid after Alan seemingly disappears. Obviously it's considered an alternate timeline now sadly, but if you liked the first film's aesthetic then you should still check it out (it goes on sale on GoG and Steam very often, but the Steam version is the exact same as the GoG and original CD releases but with DRM.)
Desu the game's really fun, but multiplayer's kinda dead (which is a shame since the weapons are really varied and have a great chance to really shine in MP), though it still has a dedicated community around it.
There's a few fanmade patches for it as well, so if you end up getting it, look up the guide on how to install them on Steam's community page.
Fun fact, but they even brought Syd Mead back on board to design 2.0's "Super Lightcycle", which was more inline with his initial vision for the original lightcycles before being told that the CGI at the time couldn't render it. It even made an appearance in KH2's Tron world as the lightcycle Sora used.

He's a big guy

Attached: 3f5.png (249x386, 147.37K)

>Quorra in the real world
>Grid saved to a chip
>Rinzler back to Tron
>those teasers with MCP and Dillinger's kid
all those plot threads gone, like tears in the rain

Attached: simulacra.png (480x640, 286.08K)

There's actually quite a few Sark 2.0 designs people have come up with. I like this one the most personally.
I really wish we got some form of a Tron comic book series, even just an anthology series of maybe one or two issues revolving around certain Programs that have different purposes in The Grid.

Attached: image.jpg (785x1017, 66.55K)

Wait, what were the MCP teasers?

i think he's talking about this
youtu.be/wdesbhXD0L4

Mostly this , fuck I wish that plot point wasn't just dropped for later.
Also, the desk/computer that was used as Ed Dillinger's main connection with the MCP can still be found within the ENCOM Tower. It's the ENCOM board's conference table, used by all employees/clients present at the meeting as an instant access PC. The table makes a brief appearance in the beginning of TRON: Legacy, with Sam breaking into ENCOM.

a TRON comic would've been great. Nothing's gone forever, maybe we still can someday.
Honestly tho, Sark wouldn't be Sark without his giant helmet/headdress.

Never lose hope user. As long as there exist people who enjoy something, there is always going to be something new pumped out, some day.

Good

What happened to beck?

Attached: tron_jaam_again_lol_by_jabberwockychamber17_d4fk4lc.png (718x729, 422.43K)

Attached: jaam_tron_lightcycle_pt1_by_jabberwockychamber17_d4brphl.png (645x453, 346.31K)

>FLYNN, AM I STILL TO CREATE THE PERFECT SEQUEL?

Attached: jaam_tron_lightcycle_pt2_by_jabberwockychamber17_d4brw2d.png (708x560, 733.26K)

Attached: tron_amelia_and_jane_by_jabberwockychamber17_d49ivsx.png (612x885, 680.62K)

yeauh

Is that a dress?

yes

Attached: jaam_tron_pg1_by_jabberwockychamber17_d4io6li.png (533x748, 527.24K)

Artist only made 2 pages btw

Attached: jaam_tron_pg2_by_jabberwockychamber17_d4io6td.png (544x748, 450.32K)

>tfw you will never figure out how to/have the connections to be an extra in Tron 3.
Feels bad man, one of my teachers was an extra in a movie and said it’s really oddly satisfying to technically be a part of a movie, especially if it’s for a franchise you like.

Now's as good a time as any to repost my terrible Tron 3 pitch
>2 decades or so after Legacy
>Sam and Quorra have a girl together (Yes, I am aware of the terrifying implications of a child born of a human and a computer program. No, I do not fucking care.)
>the two have basically unfucked the grid after getting rid of CLU
>the two also show their daughter around the grid and train her and shit, they have a great relationship going (Serves to mirror how Kevin accidentally ghosted Sam years ago, Sam doesn't want that same mistake)
>Sam and Quorra's research within the grid have since brought lucrative innovations for both ENCOM and the world at large
>MCP is back and is the main villain, logic being the new grid was built off a lot of the same way as the old one so MCP hardcoded and hid himself into the original grid upon his death and resides as a leftover in the Grid 2.0 and has laid dormant until some event in this film(Probably calling out to Dillinger's son to reawake him)
>his motive is trying to hijack the internet(After Kevin built whatever device that could connect it to the grid), and subsequently fuck up Earth with an army
>he gets the know-how of how to effectively build a fuckhuge one by zuccing Quorra's data as an ISO to reverse engineer the ISO creation process to make his own army of programs unyielding to his will. Quorra dies in the process.(This happens during them trying to fight MCP head on the first time with terrible results)
>daughter and Sam fight to stop the MCP
>Sam's kid specifically learns to tap into her potential as half-user and half-ISO
>Tron and Beck appear as constant mentors and fight in the final battle
>MCP and Sam's kid have a big fight in the code of the grid itself
>kid almost loses, but after a spirit pep-talk from Kevin Flynn("dude, the grid, lmao" or whatever)she goes Super Saiyan and shit and destroys the MCP
>they recover the ISO creation data from ded MCP and ISOs return to the grid, making Quorra's sacrifice not in vain

Attached: Swan.jpg (620x389, 20.65K)

Heh

The de-aging effects never bothered me, because I always thought that that's what CLU is supposed to look like, similar to the real Flynn, but not quite there.

Wasn't that thing Beck saw when put into that machine by Tron's former pupil supposed to be the MCP? It was red and sinister looking so I just assumed it was.

link??

What happened to beck , paige ?

Unknown, Uprising just ended like that. Really.

He went about doing what he was made to do in the worst way possible, to be fair he was kinda fucked from the get go

I’m still Amazed how badly their investment into Star Wars panned out, like they fucked it up enough so all they can do is farm it for Disney + shows

I'm not saying the actual films are good, god no. But they DEFINITELY got their money's worth and then some.

>equally good sequel

Attached: flynn.jpg (339x361, 17.64K)

Legacy is a solid movie, it's not perfect but it's got amazing world building and soundtrack, good acting, the story is just decent but frankly was the first Trons story amazing?

The best Tron thing is Uprising tho it's just perfect in basically every way.

Kind of yes but the last two releases were still box office disappointments (we don't even need to talk about Solo and Rise of Skywalker the supposed conclusion to a 9 movie epic basically had to limp over 1 billion, unlike Jedi and Revenge which easily outdid the middle movies of their trilogy in their initial release).

Season 2 got cancelled before we could find out. Hopefully they'll revive it for Disney+ if we're lucky

Did any of you guys play that Flynn Lives ARG that released around the time of Tron legacy?