Star vs. The Forces of Evil

Reminder the queens of Mewni are so shitty they couldn't stand living together as spirits.
So they chose to die for real, because eternal darkness is a better option that dealing with them in the afterlife.

Attached: a73f023a30a6dfb05e77437f121962bb.jpg (736x906, 134.23K)

>Star destroyed the afterlife when she destroyed magic
She truly does ruin everything

Post the second part, faggot.
Also, princess Dih is mood.

Attached: 04af06607cf663fcc6954deb5ea787ae.jpg (736x906, 149.04K)

>Finally
My fucking sides.

Nefcy made questionable decisions during Season 3, burned the bridges on the fourth season, but the finale. It leaves you speechless. Just how can someone fuck up so bad?

After the disaster that was SU/SUF's finale, this has aged a little bit better.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E21.Cleaved.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_22.54.jpg (1920x1080, 999.47K)

SUF finale was so tame, Cleaved basically set this place on fire for a few days.

Yeah no, Cleaved still sucks shit. Hugs and therapy ending beats genocide ending.

Cleaved, for what its worth, tried to be ambitious. The villain was never redeemed, and although depowered not really defeated. The whole driving factor of the show, magic, was erased, a somewhat ballsy decision to basically confirm what the original two season's villain was trying to accomplish was actually right. Obviously, the build up to it and execution sucked, and stuff like Moon's random betrayal of Eclipsa made little sense, but it had the guts to do what Steven nintendidn't by not wrapping everything up neatly with a little bow mostly offscreen.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN SPELLERINOS THE BOOPIN HEKAPOO DIED AND IT DID ME AN ANGRY

lol I couldn't care less about any of those characters dying, they were annoying. Star is based for killing them.

Fuck you, Rhombulus was great and his set up as Star’s friend and ending with being killed without a single thought is exact proof Star’s narrative was shitty and poorly organized

>Cleaved, for what its worth, tried to be ambitious.
But it really wasn't. Shit came up of nowhere after they dumped Toffee and suddenly magic is an issue after two seasons of milquetoast race politics. If they followed up the magic issue as well as they did with Toffee/Ludo's arc, then it would've been ambitious. What we got wasn't. It was more of the "subvert expectations" drivel that's been plaguing television and movies for the past decade.

this

Reminder that the queens of Mewni stole Star's show from her in the final season and that she could only destroy magic with the help of like 13 others, over half of whom only appeared in a book and not the actual content of the show, because by the final season the writers obviously couldn't give less of a fuck about the main character or her importance in the narrative or personal growth.

Swim Suit is my favourite episode because it pretty much states both Rhombulus and Eclipsa just needed to sit down without losing their temper and talk about their thoughts, just like Star did in Season 2.
They are both really alike (childish) and that's the reason they couldn't trust each other, so when he got arrested in Cornonation (fuck Moon for turning him into a terrorist) I hoped the conversation would finaly take place as he was now the one labeled as "evil"

But Nefcy decided to cuck the excelent writers of Swim Suit and kill him while Star laughs.

Attached: 41b853fd43e8c4f6470b740b990dbc48.jpg (736x414, 50.69K)

The spells stopped existing, but so did all every magical creature we saw in the series, not to mention every civilization that uses dimensional travel is now effectively over due to systems collapse.
I don't care that Steven was a faggot, Star killed billions on purpose.

>because by the final season the writers obviously couldn't give less of a fuck about the main character or her importance in the narrative or personal growth.
The writers were probably done with Star and Nefcy's bullshit by the end of the third season. Maybe that's why Eclipsa became more prominent in the final season while Star is regulated to drama bullshit..

Yeah, if I want to be honest it had already started by the third season, but at least then you could possibly give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it was just setting up for upcoming episodes. But then by the last season it was super obvious that everyone on-staff wanted to be fucked and/or killed by Eclipsa.

>But then by the last season it was super obvious that everyone on-staff wanted to be fucked and/or killed by Eclipsa.
Someone should make a comparison chart between Starco and Eclipsa/Globgor, it's literally day and night in the effort department.

Loved Swim Suit too. In fact, if they had put an halt to Eclipsa's plot right there until the meeting with the MHC I'd had 0 complains about her part in season 4.

After all, Eclipsa learnt her lesson in that episode, only Rhombulus remained.

Attached: 042516212b54b8c91f5378992fd89e04.jpg (735x422, 42.23K)

>Solaria was a war autist who wanted to murder all monsters and brought people in for her crazy ass berserker spell human experiments
>Mina was one of if not the first who Solaria convinced to join her on her slaughterfest while her brother was keeping the kingdom from actually falling apart
>Fast forward and Solaria turns away from Mina, her right hand gal, in disgust as she is being trampled by an eldritch horse presumably to death. All for wanting to scourge and purge monsters due to PTSD and insanity brought on from the experiments Solaria herself ran on her

Solaria was the fucking worst

Attached: Rage.jpg (380x380, 19.32K)

Moringmark should have been storyboard artist on the last two seasons.

nope
Cleaved is still garbage, and if anything, it actually makes a good point for why the Steven Universe finale is not bad

Nah. Cuckolds don't have the spine to hold to their morals when a bull says otherwise. She'll buckle to the same bullshit that shat all over the finale.

Adding to the list:
>Solaria is a hardcore feminist who see men asinferior beings who must stay out of power, so she remains single and forbids Eclipsa from seeing or talk about her biological father.
>Eclipsa grows a strong daddy complex because of this.
>Even though Solaria did what she wanted like the sexist cunt she is, she forces her daughter to marry a fatso she despises (and feom the kingdom gets literal no benefit from) because whatever. And even writes it as an order in her will!

Solaria didn't deserve forgiveness.

Attached: a5be7c37b01dbe24fd6a63d3a2e79c95.jpg (736x2835, 213.77K)

I mean only like 3 of then tried the rest were either dumb or shallow

Which is bullshit since Eclipsa's dad was a humble badass sailor who helped in the war and loved his daughter. Solaria was a psycho cunt. She also got bodied by fucking fodder despite having hax magic

And would have been killed way sooner if Globgor's army were actualy trying.
The book practicaly confirms Eclipsa was sweet talking Globgor into avoiding ambushes against her mom.

Bitch was supposed to be the warrior queen, yet sucked at warfare. She wouldn't even have alliances if it wasn' t for her brother, the diplomat (again, a man doing her job better)

Attached: 8b144309d3d1f9e2679580ad7bb2d39c.jpg (736x920, 113.27K)

Poor guy. He was going to make Mewni awesome but his mom was a magic autist

Nah, Cleaved was a shitstorm, SU was okay and non-offensive.

Wand could have turned him into a girl; problem solved.

He wasn't good with magic or at least didn't give a shit to become good at it. He was too busy building alliances and relationships with other kingdoms and lands. Y'know, shit that was actually useful to the kingdom compared to shooting rainbows from a glorified rattle.

nobody gives a shit fuck off

I don’t think he even got to hold the wand

>nobody gives a shit fuck off
>gave enough of a fuck to actually post
hehehe

He did. His changed into a cane with an alligator head on it and he used it sparingly for simplistic practical spells like creating comfy chairs or granting wings to people/objects.

Whats with posters that write in all lower case and being completely retarded, worthless shitposting mutts? It's sure as day along with posters with iPhone filenames.

Attached: 1510469741864.png (659x622, 504.38K)

Grant a wing to someone’s kidney. Watch it fuck up their system

>The best Queen of Mewni is a man
Wow Nefcy sure hates women.

Attached: f5406acd8a8bafa104b3f2587fc4c231.jpg (640x644, 94.55K)

>Wow Nefcy sure hates women.
>Moon's mom was a homely kitchen mother
>died a horrible death
If you're not a radical, free-spirited female like Eclipsa, you're pretty much garbage in the eyes of Nefcy.

>Eclipsa has a conservative nuclear family in which the man is the responsible, masculine and strong member.
>Comet got pregnant by some cook as a teenager after traveling around the universe, married fast and divorced the dude right after Moon was born.

Nefcy is secretely republican.

Attached: a41b7c8cc9b8c86560f6f9ed8694e8bf.jpg (735x400, 62.3K)

>Nefcy is secretely republican.
That woman is too much of a Berniefag to be a secret Republican.

>When every single character is more interesting than Star because her only plots are either to be cucked or to cuck Tom/Marco.

Attached: 82638e3973a760f19abdc4073fc59d38.jpg (720x405, 55.14K)

What gives you the impression he actually knew what he was doing?

>What gives you the impression he actually knew what he was doing?
He didn't have ovaries.

The spells came out as he wanted and he usualy had others in mind. For example, he created comfortable seats for elder people.

His mother had him in bad light because he seemed irresponsible (forgot the book once) but his behaviour was pretty common for a teenager. She just expected him to be as boring as she was at 14.

Attached: f5a5be701358740d19ecb8412b32cbe3.jpg (736x724, 130.96K)

true conservatives would vouch for bernie because he represents a return to actual morality versus market blood-worship

>He usualy had others in mind. For example, he created comfortable seats for elder people.

Choosing a genocidal maniac over a caring good boy. Skywynne deserves to go to hell after magic dies.

Attached: aa6505e436fd457b17fe524dfa6f2151.jpg (736x736, 68.78K)

>Moon's mom was a homely kitchen mother
>died a horrible death

This is a dumb position because Comet was also notably a peacemaker/politician who pushed for the exact same kind of shit Star would be in favor for, and got killed because Toffee sperged out about an attempted peace treaty or something. She's clearly meant to be an innocent victim, and if anything Moon's portrayed as the traditional stick-in-the-mud Republican for turning against monsters because of Comet's death (and, of course, Moon lived).

I'm not denying Nefcy and everyone else's worship of Eclipsa, but if anything Comet's death was just meant to show LIZARDS BAD

Just noticed Meteora looks like a female version of Jushtin.
And it's not just the hair, they both have clovers as magical marks and were kicked out of the throne for unfair reasons.

Attached: eec2e2a73537257c20306dad8e457d90.jpg (735x913, 90.19K)

>still thinking that Eclipsa's dad is the captain
>not noticing Eclipsa is a reverse recolor of Jushtin
The captain was only a convenient scapegoat at the time.

Ok you guys convince me, Eclipsa is the product of brother incest is not only cool but really hawt

He was also quite competent when Solaria went to war and managed to get many allies.

>Eclipsa is a reverse recolor of Jushtin.
>Meteora looks exactly like a gender-bended version of Jushtin, including colour pallete, hairdo and clovers

This plot is going places I approve on.

Attached: bf32f0219c28146e799913d1eef57c3d.jpg (735x654, 73.39K)

>Eclipsa is an incest baby

Attached: 1553736512221.png (350x339, 48.26K)

I'm so retarded I've just noticed this too.
NEFCY!!!!!!!

Attached: c8a37a4e9af3f0032bd958bdaf09cdd8.jpg (735x585, 72.88K)

I was there for the final and only just now we retards came to this obvious conclusion, I wished we noticed before so that someone asked Nefcy about it in the AMA

I guess Solaria had at least one man in her life that she could get close to. The only one she found worthy; one who shared her own blood.

>, I wished we noticed before so that someone asked Nefcy about it in the AMA
Nefcy would deny the fuck out of it. No way would she want her crew's cinnamon bun to be the offspring of incest.

Attached: MARCO HOLY FUCK.jpg (474x468, 138.1K)

It's even better.
>Jushtin was married off to a Spiderbite with who he had no offspring with (most likely never loved her).
>Eclipsa is forced to marry a Spiderbite too and Solaria thinks it's so important for her to do so, she makes it an order in her will.
>Eclipsa doesn't understand why is this eben a thing when the Spiderbite family serves no purpose to the Mewman crown.

Solaria's final wish was for Eclipsa to be in the same family as Jushtin, because he is the father!

Attached: d0164b1cd654860121a83f9d3589e69e.jpg (735x750, 118.92K)

Nefcy did say she was a big Game of Thrones fan.

Star wasn't redeemed I agree

Question, I didn't watch Star's finale, did they ever describe why Marco's cheeks glowed? Was he royalty?

Also flashback time, remember the old threads where people went haywire over certain episodes?
>The blood moon ball
>The crush one
>Running with scissors
>Marco being kidnapped every livestream and Star dabbing
>The harem growing as the cast did.

It's canon that it was Jushtin was running the kingdom while Solaria was on in the field. It's cannon that he is responsible for Mewni's alliances.
>Solaria had no king because her brother was already practically king
>Solaria married Jushtin off because even the idiots of Mewni were starting to connect the dots after Eclipsa's birth

No, Star’s not even royalty. The Wand just gives cheek marks to anybody who uses it

What retard thought that this was a good way to end the series?
Was there ever a reason given for why Solaria's husband just stood there and took her bullshit?

How didn't we see this coming?
My boy Jushtin managed to keep his dinasty in the throne.

Fuck you, Skywynne. You've been outplayed.

Attached: 61277474bff0eff48fafa52fa143b20b.jpg (736x916, 147.83K)

>Was there ever a reason given for why Solaria's husband just stood there and took her bullshit?
Solaria probably told him to fuck off and he was there was no getting through her.

Captain Alphonse never married Solaria (she remained single because "men are inferior") but was loyal to her as a military man. My brother is in the navy and he is like that too.
As a subject, he simply obeyed every order, including getting her pregnant and not getting close to the child.

When Eclipsa found out, all she could do to was to paint a magical portrait of him and ask it every time for permision to go out with her boyfriend (as you do with your father as a teenager)

Attached: c1a6a032f0dd2276d3d8ffd69702322e.jpg (736x2760, 254.58K)

Well yes but her comment of liking GOT in the AMA and her silence would have been practically confirmation of SolariaxJushtin
And like this dude said this further works for canon incest

lol no.
Cleaved and Season 3/4 in general was so bad that I cannot watch the first couple seasons anymore without getting pissed off.

At least Steven Universe never actively took a shit on previously established lore or characters.

Last shot makes it look like he was too late to stop Eclipsa's suicide