Why was this show not as successful as Teen Titans?

Why was this show not as successful as Teen Titans?

Attached: 1875BF7D-CFEC-49A4-9FF2-3A293FFF91B1.jpg (960x1440, 311.06K)

Art style and tone were a bit bland. Also, it was on Kids WB so it had less reach and died quickly due to the channel’s death.

Waifu game was lacking

>Dissing Phantom, Saturn and Triplicate
Shit taste.

They tried to get rid of all the girls in season 2, due to the assumption that boys wouldn't want to watch a series with a wide assortment of cute girls fighting aliens.

What idiots...

nobody cares about the legion except for 3 people on twitter

I remember hearing a rumor that they originally wanted to use Supergirl

Attached: 43DAFFDB-5ECD-48D9-BBA2-F03E8CF6EA4C.jpg (850x907, 268.57K)

Not autistic enough

phantom girl did it for me.

Attached: PhantomGirl&Superman.jpg (1920x1080, 452.28K)

I really enjoyed the series but I do wish the series made more overt cameos like the comic did

Attached: 09431477-60E4-4C4E-B53E-F38C32B92D83.jpg (300x464, 50.18K)

Attached: fdt.png (1366x768, 423.99K)

Is Groundskeeper Willie strangling her inside her dream?

she's doing a country hick impression at the expense of superboy

The best waifu.

Attached: Phantom Girl and Superman.webm (1280x720, 742.53K)

Attached: shrinking.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Attached: BC2E648C-8A40-4BD3-B473-90F02AA4A9D1.jpg (1090x550, 266.28K)

Attached: Triplicate Girl.webm (1280x720, 731.62K)

Attached: fxhjfydhyjdryj yrjrfj.png (1366x768, 753.65K)

Attached: Superman is back.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

>Reads your mind to find lewd thoughts about her.

Attached: fxvcxv.png (1366x768, 670.97K)

Does anyone know if there is a Mega with HD episodes?

Attached: 34wrtw.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

remember them

Attached: 2007-legion-of-super-heroes-mcdonalds-happy-meal-toys.jpg (500x231, 45.86K)

I had Mano.

>Shrinking violet gets pseudo growth powers by unshrinking herself in a world of tiny people.
>gets to be the biggest for once and enjoys using her new brute strentgh/size

Noice.

Attached: 768756teg.png (1366x768, 273.23K)

No bat family representative. Also they were snobs against non powered hero types

Not even in the same light year as Raven and Starfire

There was a DCAU Legion of Superheroes show being tossed around at one point that had Supergirl, but it ultimately became what we got instead. Teen Titans went through a similar process.

I believe I heard that this version was set to go with Supergirl, but execs got nervous last minute and made them use Superman instead. The writers then barely changed Brainiac 5's affections.

Attached: sgrgfsr.png (1366x768, 850.93K)

I don't think it was marketed properly.

I know many a Legion comic fan who I've mentioned this show too and they didn't know it even existed.

They cancelled another show to make room for it. Fans were not amused of sudden change.

The csotume designs looked really stupid. At least that's what I thought when I saw commercials for it on Kids WB

Triplicate Girl is the ultimate waifu, you can have groupsex with her plus she has cute short hair.

Attached: 79769962_p0.png (603x2000, 516.58K)

> " Coming soon, the Legion of Superheroes "
> " Really? "
> " Yes. Made by the same studio that brought you Teen Titans. "
> " Huh, neat. Any chance of a crossover? "
> " No, of course not. We cancelled Teen Titans and diverted its team to make this. "
> " What? No. Just give us another season of Teen Titans. We already like that. "
> " Sorry, no. Canceled. This is coming instead. "
> " Damn it. Alight right, whatever. Is this taking over the time slot? "
> " No silly. We abandoned the slot on Cartoon Network that Teen Titans held so that we could air this with Saturday morning cartoons on local Fox affiliate stations. "
> " The fuck? "
> " Now you can wake up early Saturday and watch it with a bunch of random children cartoons. "
> " No. Fuck that. I'm sleeping in. "
> " Come on. It will have the basic chemistry you already liked on Teen Titans. "
> " Fuck you. I'm out. "

Wasn't pushed had enough and there were probably other things going against it.

I remember a Super Girl episode of Justice League gave a teaser of this show premise, and then this show was nothing like it.

Brainiac was a bit too gay for Superman.

You'll take your gay Brainiac and you'll like it!

Maybe those episode scripts were written back when Supergirl was still the planned protagonist.

what losh comics are worth reading?

Interesting fact, the creators where ordered to limit the number of female characters as much as possible, so they used triplicate girl to bypass that rule since she is technically the same character.

Yup, Far from Home was supposed to be a backdoor pilot for a DCAU LoSH show but WB decided they didn't want the lead to be a girl.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109.14K)

Art shit
Muh girl powah
Story was fucking beyond dull
Brainiac was almost full faggot crushing on superman
It's typical

I never watched it as a kid because the art was sort of horrible and designs were bland.

Pretty cute

It wasn't cancelled because of Teen Titans. What a nonsensical conspiracy theory.

This. Not even hating on it now, but as a petty kid I genuinely thought the show looked ugly and wanted nothing to do with it.

That was false. Legion got made because WB wanted a Superman cartoon to coincide with Superman Returns. It was always going to have Superman in it

Fox affiliates? Nah at this point It was on The WB network or at the very least the CW

I miss that type of synergy. DC and WB releasing cartoons to coincide with movies, but without forcing movie connections

>The Batman for Batman Begins
>LoSH for Superman Returns
>Brave and the Bold for The Dark Knight
>GL:TAS for Green Lantern
>Beware for The Dark Knight Rises
>Justice League Action for Justice League

I think Sony even did it with MTV Spidey and Spectacular shilling for the first and third Raimi movies.

>It took like 15 years for them to adapt 90s clone Superboy directly

YJ doesn't count, that was Johns' angsty revamp

I remember getting the Timberwolf McDonald’s toy. I loved it. Did he have good episodes?

Attached: 2719A536-56E7-4CC2-A556-73BB113B25CC.jpg (388x243, 16.42K)

that's kind of what the harley quinn show is.

Don’t forget Harley Quinn for BoP

no one fucking cares about the legion

dont forget Shrinking Violet, Dreamgirl and Lexy Luthor

Attached: violet.jpg (328x336, 27.35K)

Fun fact: Beware was supposed to be a Batman/Superman show, but WB didn't let it go through because they were going to release Batman v. Superman a few years later.

Yeah, that too.

Attached: alexis.png (535x552, 239.5K)

What are you talking about? Johns TT has nothing to do with Legions portal of a Superman Clone

Would giggle-snort.

I liked Ball Boy the best. And the werewolf dude. Brainiac was cool too.

>better version of grown Gwen Tennyson

IIRC, Bouncing Boy wasnt the leader anymore in season 2 and I never liked that