/angela anaconda/

Why is her fanbase so weird?

youtu.be/MxeO2ge6Vwg

Attached: 1585369215812[1].jpg (1080x1349, 145.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBnym2aEKfY
youtube.com/watch?v=r5n7opuFe4w
youtu.be/sO8qADtFRpc
youtu.be/vPNBEoEVP84
cartoonbrew.com/business/canadian-government-announces-funding-for-3-montreal-animation-vr-studios-166138.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TELL ME ABOUT AMAZZONKANE, WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE HAT!

This is some serial killer behavior. Imagine looking out your window and see this thing slinking about the shadows?

Attached: 1585379541179[1].jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

I saw angela anaconda every day for 150 years or maybe 14, every day I watch an angela anaconda ep and a My life as a teenage robot episode, every day since I had 5 or 6 yo I cannot remember well, every day 1 ep of Angela anaconda and 1 ep of My life as a teenage robot

Attached: DSC_1464.png (1214x954, 1.15M)

I want to fuck AmazzonKane!
Every show has weird fanbase btw.

Attached: AmazzonKane.jpg (1080x1350, 285.69K)

15 years not 150 years sorry

it has a fanbase?

She dresses nice. I like that. Kind of classy almost old fashioned. Tiny jacket looks like something Aerith would wear.

Oh god it lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBnym2aEKfY

This show is weird. A better question is who came up with it in the first place.

"We need a cheap Canadian show to fill up airtime. Find some idiot with an idea. Make it cheap too".

why is she hot?

Autism

Attached: 1580431624527.jpg (1000x1329, 74.11K)

She's made more Yas Forums material than anyone else here.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5n7opuFe4w

The big issue with Angela as a character is that she appears to be a classic covert narcissist. Petty, quiet, but filled with revenge fantasies, and seems to lack empathy for others.

Cute. Cute!

AA is good actually. Folks just don't like it, because of it's art style and/or Angela's voice. But it has good humor and stories.

Attached: Angela.png (1439x1078, 915.96K)

Do you think Angela Anaconda could be a good school shooter if she tried?

The story is about a Narcisistic Jewish princess and looks like it's a self-insert. The creator(s) thinks Angela is flawed but charming when she's really just an awful vile person.

>Sue Rose
>Joanna Ferrone

One or both fo these women are the self-insert for AA.

not even Steven could redeem her

There's this sincere Amelie-esque pleasantness to her.

I want to buy her an ice cream cone just to smack it out of her hand.

Don't be mean.

whiat vid is this from?

Attached: 1585410741737[1].webm (1920x1188, 2.68M)

Oh no its Ninny Poo.

Likely took it from that Angela Anaconda character.

Her training to become Angela Anaconda.

Innocence and kindness is meant to be gently bullied. It's how I express my affection.

Here's Amazzonkane as a mermaid.

youtu.be/sO8qADtFRpc

>tfw no fit autist gf

I bet she's a sociopath.

Is there anyone who could beat Angelamon though?

Attached: 0m.png (720x480, 311.65K)

It's weird the teacher character is a nudist.

Attached: angela anaconda divorce.jpg (538x892, 79.08K)

She's the full stereotype of a yandere personality in the OP vid. It's so on-the-nose that I'm not sure how much if it is an act and how much if it is unintentional.

Something about her face is subtly unnerving.

>is on a board for comics and cartoons
>acts like a literal child
Checks out

Dang, where can I cop one of those frozen statues.

I have no reason to pretend to be otherwise on an anonymous imageboard.

She has a thin face and an extremely broad smile. I think it's pretty but I can easily see why people might get a weird Cheshire Cat vibe from her. She's probably reading this.

She;s stacked/

>It's so on-the-nose that I'm not sure how much if it is an act and how much if it is unintentional.

She's making hundreds of videos about an obscure tv show and gettign 135 views each. I don't think this is an act.

Any bitch who identifies with a character like AA is a red fuckin' flag. Anakin Skywalker is another one.

I'd still be willing to be the Will Graham to her Hannibal.

Attached: hannibal-will.jpg (1200x799, 96.62K)

So what your saying is we need to fuck the crazy out of her.

Attached: 1575836837090.jpg (1200x1197, 214.22K)

This is creepy asf. Could make a good, scary terror movie

Now image this and that dude who cosplays as Goofy forming a duo

I liked AA unironically before this crazy autistic bitch made it cool. This show was always a Yas Forums punching bag and now everyone's just jumping on the bandwagon!

Attached: 1585015323401.jpg (750x797, 421.45K)

AA as a character is just a vile self-centered sociopathic person though. And the series is done from her perspective, to the point where I'm certain she's a stand in for one of the show's creators. You just know a woman made this and she looks, sounds, and acts just like AA.

Thats just horrible. The Day of the Rake cannot come any sooner.

Attached: brendan just.jpg (183x182, 8.48K)

This can't be real

Also, nice trips.

Why is Canada such a blight on the animation industry? Canada has NEVER produced a good cartoon (and for the last time being drawn by canuks does not make EEaE a Canadian program).

The creator of Pepper Ann.

Attached: 59b8bf721c00003a0079e320.jpg (623x463, 56.59K)

>Created by a Canadian
>Animated by Canadians
>Produced by Canadians
>Voiced by Canadians
>Not Canadian

Are you fucking retarded?

Stop blaming Canada when you should be blaming Haim Saban.

Attached: download.jpg (840x473, 64.66K)

MUH NAME IS ANGELA HEY HELLO
WELCOME TO MY VERY OWN SHOW

So is AmazzonKane just a obsessive fan or this the actual creator of Angela Anaconda?

Attached: 1574737076719.jpg (591x453, 55.62K)

I think she just has a touch of 'tism, but I initially got the vibe that she was the niece of the series creator or something like that.

Reboot and Beast Wars were good. But thats it.

Otherwise Canada has made more garbage than any other country on Earth. EEnE, Crash Canyon, that fake anime show, anything thats ever aired on any version of the Family Channel...

Joanna Ferrone is the creator of Angela Anaconda. Here is Amazzonkane interviewing her.

youtu.be/vPNBEoEVP84

nice tits

>that fake anime show,

My life Me?

Yeah, that.

The canadian government basically bankrolls their cartoons. Also, they invented ToonBoom, which helps cut corners and time for mass production.

cartoonbrew.com/business/canadian-government-announces-funding-for-3-montreal-animation-vr-studios-166138.html

Sh can easily kill Steven because she's a Vaccine type.

Attached: zoop.jpg (922x1024, 113.37K)

Attached: 1584242773592.jpg (269x327, 10.35K)