Think of a cartoon, now explain it poorly and other have to guess what it is

Think of a cartoon, now explain it poorly and other have to guess what it is.

Attached: 1576424024387.png (545x405, 222.07K)

Aflac

Ducktales

It's about a movie with a white guy and a Mexican in a rural locality.

a show that people only like for waifus

That's like 80% of the shows discussed here

An amnesiac kid with a rare medical condition is taken by a government agency and sent out to fight others with a similar condition to his

Generator Rex, easy

Stuff happens without consequence but it’s still hilarious

magical cuck girl commits genocide to stay with hot latino boyfriend

Family Guy

A teenage girl with a sheltered upbringing is thrown into the real world, but somehow still makes friends

Star vs the Forces of Evil, now here’s mine

Several kids are sent off to a summer camp, only to discover that they were lied to, and the camp was not what they were expecting

Napolean Dynamite?

summer camp island?

Attached: 1585170454125.png (402x291, 68.38K)

You did it.

Attached: nap.jpg (600x600, 74.98K)

Camp camp

Legend of Korra

Three ne’er do wells consisting of a short egotisctical “leader”, a mad scientist, and a dumb muscle guy who’s nice but clumsy, make plans that often go awry.

A foreigner has difficulty doing mundane tasks in a country where rampant consumerism has turned the entire population insane.

Evil Con Carne

No.

Ed, Edd n Eddy?

League of Super Evil?

Slice of life show about three girls protecting their block

Lesbians make terrible parents.

Rocko's modern life?

Yup.

Attached: Rocko-1470949880.jpg (800x606, 66.35K)

Giant space ball eats other giant space balls.

Kipo

A man fruitlessly keeps trying to get a bunch of cats to listen to him and do what he asks.

Hot little tomboy tries to hide her romantic infatuation with her own cousin. Of course it takes place in a trailer.

A deformed child with a small brain is consistently tortured and humiliated, he alleviates his woes by playing with his animals.

Neglected twin brother and sister, probably orphans, play depraved pranks on a small, idyllic town.

Edgar and Ellen?

Gravity Falls

A former children's entertainer is put in charge of a group of wannabe performers, each one more deranged than the next. One of them has delusions of grandeur and keeps pestering their new boss to the point where it's almost sexual harassment, another has an unabashed relationship with a farm animal, and one beats on small defenseless creatures with a mallet for entertainment.

A little girl visits her zoo that it's conveniently placed next to her house

A little obvious, but whatever.

Veggie Tales.

Not even close.

Yes

Autistic girl desperately clings to escapism to hide from her existential crisis

Awesome!
Twelve Forever?

Yep. Boy, we really need to work on making our statements more ambiguous. We would all make horrible politicians.

Ben 10.

Dude fights evil with sword.

Steven Universe?

Samurai Jack?

Yup.

Republican wears pajamas, punches less privileged and the mentally handicapped.

Dysfunctional married couple are oblivious to surroundings.

Nice, I'm 2/2 with an unknown on It's not too easy, there are a decent few no one has gotten so far.
Speaking of easy, I have one myself that I don't think is too hard:
Green hates blue but blue likes green.

Batman?

I second this

Self loathing robot makes sense of the world and simps

>Green hates blue but blue likes green.
Making Fiends?

A young child is repeatedly traumatized by mentally ill people and his rich aunts
Eventually he becomes more violent because of this

Rwby

American everyman goes on various misadventures with his friends and mentally slow son

The Simpsons

The Loud House

Convicted felon befriends an alien and a cat to stop a space dictator from killing everyone.

Yes! you got it! nice job! tee hee

Attached: 8720932.png (592x643, 618.33K)

Family guy?