AS April Fools

We are closing in on April 1st, what are we expecting AS to do for this years prank? Could Corona have an effect on getting one? April 1 is on a Wednesday this year so I really doubt this years prank will have anything released to Toonami or anime.

Last years prank was an unfunny dumpster fire, so they don’t have a high bar this year.

Attached: E428BDCD-768B-4800-9623-388BC0CBC034.jpg (600x200, 14.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bsrj5B_FvYr/
youtube.com/watch?v=330xVUHu4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=xcbkOtptlgY
trademark.trademarkia.com/gemusetto-death-beats-88828419.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Regular line up with people coughing over some of the dialogue.

9 hours of handwashing
coughing over a regular lineup
new space ghost/athf promo
aussie rick and morty aware that they didnt want to do a second part and complaining the whole time while doing RnMxaussie shit

Who cares? I want the Homestar Runner April Fool's toon.

fishcenter live all night

Potential Announcements/Previews:
Rick & Morty Season 4B
Michael Cussack and Zach Hadel's new show
Primal Season 1B
JJ Villard's Fairy Tales
12 oz Mouse Season 3
Uzumaki
Blade Runner Black Lotus
The Venture Bros Season 8

A whole bunch of Adult Swim trailers, and someone's coughing all over them.

Uzumaki is delayed because of Corona and Blade Runner wasn’t ready for 2020 anyway

>Blade Runner wasn’t ready for 2020 anyway
Says who? It was announced back in 2018 user!

Attached: Apu - K.jpg (263x191, 8.37K)

If they didn’t already have a long term gag in the works, it will probably be related to corona

Either a decent coronavirus joke or the return of Adult Swim Action

>Michael Cussack and Zach Hadel's new show
whoa whoa whoa what the fuck is this

Demarco said months ago before Corona was a big thing that there was zero chance Blade Runner would air in 2020. This is AS we are talking about here m8, they take their sweet ass time on everything. FLCL was announced late 2015 and didn’t air till 2018

we gotta eventually have a week long prank.
not counting the time kept having promos of the prank.

Were the promos saying it was no prank or was it hyping of the prank to be nothing?

>return of ASA
Why the fuck would they bring that failure back? They can’t even program Toonami right now

2017 prank was hyped for a week or two and ended up being le epic reddit and meme all night long

conan obrien takes over [as] for the night

Mike and Zach have been working at Adult Swim since 2017. They've all but confirmed they're working on a show together. They've been on a few AS streams over the past year, there was a leaked pitch image a while back and also this: instagram.com/p/Bsrj5B_FvYr/

i thought zach was freelancing all this time? he worked on a bit of spongebob at one point not too long ago

Bushworld deserves to be its own show

You guys see them bananas Toonami ratings this week? I think we might be saved

>he worked on a bit of spongebob
i thought the boarders just adapted one of zach's drawings of krabs into the episode

thats michael cusack and mike stoklasa

he got credited like any other storyboarder would be

Attached: DqevV-hWkAEk0OV[1].jpg (1200x673, 161.4K)

Something unfunny, I'm sure

Pretty shocked. JoJo did better than SAO did at midnight a few weeks ago. Feels like one of those deals with the devil though.

>demarco pulling his hair out screams 'i wish toonami had better ratings!!!!1!!1!11'
>the monkey's paw curls a finger

>The Venture Bros Season 8
I will only accept the trailer if we get another Bowie song to play over the scenes.
Something like youtube.com/watch?v=330xVUHu4Kc because as they've said 'Hours is a totally underated album'.

>mfw I remember I'm going to have to sit through another day of Yas Forums's gay "peeps vs chocolate vs peanut butter" shit again

Attached: 1559134551806.png (300x250, 39K)

gemusetto machu picchu prequel

It's because no one has to get up early to go to work. It won't last after society is back on track.

Do powerhouse era CN like they did with toonami.

Attached: 1574893590273.webm (640x352, 2.99M)

That was unironic kino: youtube.com/watch?v=xcbkOtptlgY

More likely a sequel since it says death in the title. Still, more Gemusetto kino fucking confirmed:
trademark.trademarkia.com/gemusetto-death-beats-88828419.html

the patrician choice is to appreciate all candy

Why are the ratings deleted but Saturday threads are left alone?

NO

Attached: 1582447392264.jpg (966x1024, 226.46K)

because the janny is a faggot all week long, but the mods made him chill out his turbosperg on the weekends

Attached: 1499455730524.png (1000x1200, 1.11M)

neato

They show an episode of Samurai Jack

>The Venture Bros Season 8
Scripts aren't even done

The Corona bump.
I guess the new applications didn't amount to anything. Bummer.

>guess the new applications didn't amount to anything. Bummer.
its only been like a week. im still holding out hope theyre trying to reach potential applicants and training them

I could def see the coughing or hand washing
This would piss me off

It’s funny because it’s true
>Corona makes Toonami ratings soar
>Funimation cancels simuldubs because of corona

Gremblo scares the everloving fuck out of me. A mortal terror I cannot describe. Nausea infinite.

If it’s this crap again I’m just shutting the TV off

The janny knows if he goes after the Saturday threads it will immediately trigger an out of control situation. He can be a fag with the ratings threads since they have a limited audience

Yea it takes a bit from application closure for new people to actually be appointed. We got a “promise” that the fagjanny would get the boot next cycle, we can only hope that wasn’t forgotten

My hope is his spike in activity the past week or two is that he knows his clock is ticking down so he is getting in as much fag behavior as he can. In the end, he never won. The guy who does the ratings has made a fresh thread OP every single week regardless of the constant deletions

These are great. Shame corona is killing MHA early and Demarco probably doesn’t have any replacements ready

11:30 My Hero Academia 718 0.34

12:00a Sword Art Online: Alicization War of Underworld 552 0.29

12:30a Demon Slayer 552 0.29

1:00a Food Wars 522 0.28

1:30a Black Clover 482 0.26

2:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind 366 0.20

2:30a Naruto: Shippuden 308 0.16

>Toonami is shorter than ever
>Ratings actually improving

Hero into Fucking Kill Me Now: Lose 23.2%
Fat Fucking Turd into Demon: FLAT
Demon into Food: Lose 5.4%
Food into Clover: Lose 7.7%
Clover into Jojo: Lose 24.1% God damn
Jojo into Naruto: Lose 15.8%

Loss:
07/06/19: Super into Titan: Lose 49.7%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: 1584240154243.png (600x432, 510.61K)

If only he could get another finished dub to take a spot. I'm sure there is some relatively recent stuff he could take a chance on. But that won't happen.

hmmm if only there was SOMETHING that was just fully dubbed, is massively popular, and whose rights would be easy to attain

Attached: 1583205651093.gif (640x358, 3.43M)

Doesn't pass the INT check

This has been proven true many times. It’s why Toonami should never have reruns. If there’s nothing new, shorten it up

>Jojo still manages to be an utter failure while every other show improves vastly

Attached: 1583505931193.gif (433x540, 779.29K)

It would be super easy, but all he wants to air is cookie cutter shonen, and when your focus is that narrow, there aren’t many choices

This will be what they announce to replace Demon Slayer. Bet me

where the fuck are the bebops, gits, bigos at the end of the block?

[as] got rid of the comfy part of the block so we could infinitely rerun samurai jack and primal

it's the 10 year anniversary of the room april fools, user. the room is all but guaranteed.

It's crazy, some of these are numbers that we haven't seen since 2018.

Trashed because we don’t need those on loop year round

Demarco got rid of the reruns because he didn't feel like making bumps for more than 7 shows every 4 months.

Attached: 1450862174448.png (708x708, 799.58K)

>I NEED MUH BEBOOP FOR THE 20TH TIME
>WHERES MY RERUNNNNNNSSSSS
Fuck off autist

I’m eager to see the show they choose, because it has to be something new to the block. We know SAO is getting its slot cut, but they can’t do that to Demon Slayer too

Please stop being retarded. NOBODY decided to watch My Hero Academia at 11:30pm because of what's on at 3am. It did well because the Wuhan Flu cancelled everything else.

>he said, with family guy reruns playing in the background

Oh my god, I just thought of something that would be a good prank, a marathon of Ballmastrz but it's styled after a 4kids dub, so you got like pointless editing, and a weirdass theme song, etc...

You don't have to watch them if you don't want to.

Current Toonami Series End Dates:
My Hero Academia - May 18, 2020
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of the Underworld - April 4, 2020
Food Wars! - September 26, 2020
Demon Slayer - April 25, 2020
Black Clover - TBD
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - August 8, 2020
Naruto: Shippuden - April 7, 2024

>We know SAO is getting its slot cut,
What?

Someone would have actually had to watch the original to appreciate that