Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4228.png (800x1160, 198.96K)

why are we still here

Because this is hell. Otherwise we’d be reading lesbian robot orgies.

>if you wanna dip
Who the fuck talks like this

Attached: 1569084343444.png (550x550, 135.59K)

How long have we been seeing this scene? Two weeks now?

Why is that thing so grotesquely obese?

Plenty of people.

The question is whether or not it's the kind of phrasing that Black Faye would use. It's one thing for a character to say something, but it's another for a character to say something naturally.

no faggots - not terrible

This how Jeph thinks black people talk.

>black frey is back
Terrible.

wouldn't calling a robot "beepyboops" be racist?
isn't that like saying "hey slanty eyes" or something?

Her name is Beepatrice.

Are Clinton and Elliot drunk cuddling in the next room?

Are people aleady making fanart of those new marvel superheros?

They better be.

I want Clinton to get on with it and realize his homolust already.

That or have somebody confess to their crush on someone. As long as it’s part of the threesome.

Reminder that Marten, the main character, has only been in one strip this year.

Honestly all that'll it take is Clinton saying, "I like Brun but I also want to climb you like a mountain. If she could do that with me it'd be even better."

>leakage

Attached: hogarth uncontrollable boner.jpg (498x278, 14.31K)

Only white people can be racist.
Get educated, bigot.

Attached: 1573446327411.jpg (625x415, 51.56K)

>no robot orgy
get fucked jeph you absolute faggot

As a rebuttal to your assertion of terrible: Brun using Mille's ass as a pillow.

>Goddamn gearboxes getting oil on my carpet and hogging my sex retard! If I had known there were assembly line apes in this apartment building I never would have moved in here!
>Um, Renee, don't you thin-
>Shut the fuck up, faggot, if I wanted any shit out of you I'd have Clinton pull his cock out! Speaking of, get Stumpy McGinger in here, I want one in the pink and one in the stink and if either of you think about saying "no" I'm gonna claim rape. Think I'm bluffing? I've already setup a GoFundMe.

IMAGINE

>As a rebuttal to your assertion of terrible
More like as a RObuttal haha

This is foreshadowing when she sits on Bruns face while Elliot and Clinton take turns railing her anatomically correct body

And now tomorrow hard cut to Elliot using Clinton to pleasure himself like a fleshlight.

I've noticed that Liquid has made no appearances in a while. Are these threads even worth it without him?

That's hardy obese, not skinny, but not ridiculously fat levels.

>short
>skinny
>cute

OH NO I'M GONNA

>ponytail
>taller
>wild

This story should just be about the six million dollar coomer and his robot harem, fuck the rest. It's like Jeph (or Jessica? He's been a tranny for like 6 years right?) knew that machine pussy is the ideal gf that can be drawn in any aesthetically pleasing way while the humans are inferior.

Honestly the machines are going to look around and see that the manbots and fembots of the world are hitlerian adonii/venii and the average human is a fat fucking slob and exterminate the bottom 99% of us in the future.

Attached: ROBOT PUSSY.png (200x200, 43.08K)

He drops by occasionally. I think he's been doing New Warriors stuff recently.

I do for you.

Elliot is a bottom.

Elliot and Clinton are both vers, Elliot is simply more passive during sex.

She's obese, her stomach extends pretty far, did the artist make her fatter?

What's a qc thread without edits?
Mille's ass has tragically claimed another human hand

Attached: 4228edit.png (2164x2048, 1.38M)

Noice

just to suffer

Somebody please help me.

Whatta ya need homie?

Come on user, it's no biggie.

This comic is terrible.

You're beautiful.

Fucking hell, didn't even have to change black faye's line there

Attached: serial-connection.jpg (800x1160, 133.25K)

>Nose right on the read exhaust port
Imagine the smell.

Attached: sniff.jpg (181x189, 12.04K)

How has Jeph managed to drag this bullshit out for so long? I mean, they each got drunk off a single tin of beer? It also looks like that unpacking which they've supposedly been doing for the past week, hasn't actually happened.
Jeph has had some lame fucking plots in his time, but this is low even for him.

QC parties were always like this, its just that this is QC cast 2.0 instead of the OG.
So instead of Marten, Steve, Raven, Dora and Faye (and whatever random person they befriended at the bar), you get a multicultural cast of race and sexuality and robots.

Here's your (You)

Nobody got drunk of a beer, the autist got some shit from work and the robots are running software.

Attached: 1583826062139.png (483x1134, 153.55K)

where's that clearly little girl that jeph like to draw constantly cumming over robot butts?

I've heard a lot of people use it IRL

Is this a geographic location thing then? Are you also in the same region as Heph?

Attached: RCO024_1469303319.jpg (1041x1600, 524.24K)

4channel represents a full third of QA's traffic and revenue, perhaps. if you stopped providing stabs with exposure he'd probably not be able to pay rent anymore

I'm from Cali
Not a bid deal "Hey user I'm just going dip, see you later."

Or "hey you wanna dip out?"

Or "let's dip."

Attached: RCO004_1469312004.jpg (1041x1600, 542.45K)

Attached: RCO005_1469312004.jpg (1008x1600, 529.28K)

It's ghetto speech in low-income areas.

Maybe. I don't think it should be. It's a three letter word. Is all that different from what you normally would say? I'm taking back the word.

Attached: tenor.gif (640x360, 2.27M)

>taking back a phrase that wasn't yours to begin with because you think its too cool for the ones who started using it
typical saxon barbarian

I'll use it far less than "bail", and a little bit less than "get out of here". Its higher than "blow this pop stand" tho.