>brings back Badilino Vengeance
>Johnny is out of hell, still the devil, and everyone thinks he's lost his shit
>Dr Strange is gonna job to Johnny for the 4th or 5th time
>Danny turned into drunk version of Guts from Berserk
>Mephisto's plot threads in Avengers derailed in issue 4
>Johnny beats the shit out of Wong
>preparing to tie up loose ends from the 90s and 06-09 runs

And the hits keep coming

Attached: Ghost-Rider-Annual-1-B-Vengeance.jpg (915x1400, 378.88K)

>brings back Blackheart and his classic look
Nice.

Attached: Blackheart MvC2.jpg (340x588, 80.34K)

Fuck yeah they did and with a bodycount

Attached: 1582719013560.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

>reveals Stacy and Danny's son
How long until he dies or gets possessed?

Now if danny can just go back to being ghost rider again it would be perfect.

Wait for Empyre, Danny and Kowalski get and issue and then has a New Fantastic 4 reunion later in the event

Attached: gMAR200858.jpg (300x455, 305.7K)

Its gotta be Danny since Johnny and Mephisto will be offdoing some shit involving a cabal of Angels and Demons

Attached: 1584197425261.jpg (922x1400, 615.2K)

>>brings back Badilino Vengeance

Is that art real? This run is the only good shit marvel is making right now

Attached: 1439767401364-2.jpg (437x442, 60.69K)

>then has a New Fantastic 4 reunion later in the event
I'm thinking hulk and Ghostie are robots or something because the solicitation for the next issue just mentions Spidey and Wolverine along with the Richards kids.

F4 Empire is a four issue arc, and currently Logan is running with Danny and Empyre is supposed to happen after the next issue of GR
Its real Badilono gets a one-shot in June hopefully it'll explain how he got out if hell before he sold Johnny's hellfire shotgun to Kowalski and how he died again since the description states he's in hell again

Attached: 1583945870305.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

>F4 Empire is a four issue arc, and currently Logan is running with Danny and Empyre is supposed to happen after the next issue of GR

I know this, but danny is not Ghost rider again. Ghost rider solicitation for june still shows Danny as the spirit of corruption

I'm curious to see how much they'll explore the other hells and hell-lords.

>>Danny turned into drunk version of Guts from Berserk
I wish his design was a bit less bland, and didn't have the human skin chin.

Weird green spandex knight doesn't have the same instant visual appeal as skeleton on fire riding a motorbike.

>brings back Badilino Vengeance
Holy shit i missed that from the solicits, just the last issue i was wondering why he wasn't with the other Riders in hell when we saw them in Avengers and Absolute Carnage.

If i have to guess about the future of Kowalski, i'd say he'll become a "proper" spirit of corroption and Danny will be cured that way.

Attached: fuck yeah.jpg (1311x2000, 533.35K)

god i fucking hate frank sometimes. fucker has better plot armor than batman sometimes

I liked that they took a rather obscure character and made a Limbo's lore out of it (really, i loved Aaron's run but the green ghost rider with a different penance stare is the least memorable thing about it imho)

Also makes me wonder on how many Hell Lords were actually ogling Mephisto's domain, an all out war is the most possible outcome and i wouldn't mind to see Johnny still having some kind of hell to rule in the end.
After all when he appeared to Zero he was still a king, but of a different hell.

>Danny turned into drunk version of Guts from Berserk

And it's shit! The design looks horrible and the corruption avatar stuff is dumb.

This run is fantastic

Is the best since the massive 90s run and it includes some modern stuff like king blaze etc

I never thought we’d see Danny and his cast in the spotlight again

What a time to be alive

>Is the best since the massive 90s run

Aaron's run was better.

that cover is fucking badass

bump

I like that the sword guard has a similar design to Dan's bike

>doesn't have the same instant visual appeal as skeleton on fire riding a motorbike.
to be fair, nothing does.

Danny phantom would beat his ass.

That time Johnny took a knife to the face but was too pissed to care

Attached: RCO005_1493003555.jpg (1000x1539, 477.89K)

Attached: ghost rider recs 01.jpg (797x859, 203.09K)

Attached: ghost rider recs 02.jpg (1280x1080, 429.78K)

Always had a weak spot for Vengeance, his design can be easily used as an example of the era he was introduced to.

>>brings back Badilino Vengeance
Hello, based department?

Now where is Black Rose and his spirits of vengeance?

Yeah, that bit is great.

Honestly, the design would be improved immeasurably by just having a fully enclosed helmet. Look at shit like Goblin Slayer, Mandalorians, Chaos Knights... Total head coverage can look kickass.

Roxanne is I heaven with the her and Blaze's kids, Wallow is in hell , Verminous has been well since Danny Ketch: Addict, Caretaker classic killed Doghead, Pao Fu was freed by Noble in Issue 94

Verminous has been Awol I mean, didn't catch what autocorrect did and I forgot the pic

Attached: mcp6page.png (1040x1600, 2.26M)

Would be interesting if they made a Black Rose clone out of Barbara's soul or something.

I'm wondering where Johnny and Danny's mom is, we've seen Noble in hell with the others why not her?

Attached: 1113175-naomi1.jpg (466x471, 54.95K)

Nice. Why'd they ever change him?
Now if only someone would be petty enough to give him an easy win over Miles.

Didn't she ascend to heaven at the end of the 90's series?

Yeah....but all the other riders were in heaven after Danny killed them and now they're in hell so maybe she'll pop up

Attached: RCO007_1467191655.jpg (1032x1600, 399.25K)

The new FF were always badass

as things are now almost all the riders are by Johnny's side, except a few exceptions like Badilino so who knows.

Isn't she appearing to Danny?

Not Naomi, the mom who raised him is.

So are Danny and Johnny brothers or halfbrothers, the new run says half brothers but Daniel Way's run in 06 had flashbacks of Johnny's mom leaving with Danny and Barb after Barton died

Thunderbolts....yeah that series seriously misused Johnny

based

It's an evil plan of Belasco's that Caretaker fell for, surely it can't last too much longer, right?

I never read Ghost Rider before, apart from Garth Ennis. Recommended reading?

Attached: Goose_Rider_from_Marvel_Tails.jpg (886x665, 134.13K)

See
Personally recommend the Ketch 90s series.

Attached: EQyYu99X0AAhE6C.png (783x867, 813.23K)

Don't forget Blaze, Blaze Legacy of Blood, Midnight Sons Unlimited, Crossroads (explains Johnny getting the powers back in Hammerlane), and Peter Parker Spider-man 93 (explains how Danny got repowered before Addict)

Attached: PP-Spider-ManV193.jpg (400x607, 79.75K)

Why are Johnny and Danny Ghost Rider runs just so fucking good no matter what, is just because its just better than the other stuff Marvel has at the time or because sometimes it rides the line of being a horror book without going over the line?

Attached: RCO005_1468169470.jpg (1008x1560, 456.94K)

great... now I'm even sadder that we will never fucking have a Marvel vs Capcom 4

We got one.....just not a proper one

Full brothers , Namoi took Barb and Danny to try to beat the curse and save Johnny( since he was the first born, he was going to the Kale ghost rider)

Man I seriously hope this comic lasts forever, I´m enjoying it so much bros. Ghost Rider is finally back!

If I read the 90s series is there a point where I basically have to start alternating between it and Blaze?

If I recall correctly you shouldn't have to.

issue #5's down to 22K. Years ago that was a death sentence, but this will probably run until #12-15.

Just finished Blaze, that humble as fuck Johnny and Frank moment at the end

yeah , it sucks because blaze got his kids back and then poof gone!

The market is so fucked that nothing but event comics, Spider-Man and Batman sells anymore. X-Men stuff is selling okay right now because it's basically being pushed as an ongoing event comic anyway.

Stuff going poof between Ghost Rider runs is the norm at this point. Badilino was dead, came back to life, now he's dead again.