The new DB releases today. Can grab it here when it gets uploaded by whoever runs the mega later today

The new DB releases today. Can grab it here when it gets uploaded by whoever runs the mega later today
mega.nz/#F!PsNG2QIR!awu3jvYLfBQdJU5ntLE84g

Attached: file.png (640x360, 604.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2020/03/death-battle-predictions-gray-vs-esdeath.html
imgur.com/a/1Nplrv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So any guesses on what the next DB could be? Chance next one might be the Danny Phantom fight?

It's a boring fight. I only know Fairy Tail by attrition, because if not for that it would've gone completely under the radar.

Who won?

It releases tomorrow idiot.

They should just get over with with the Beerus match up.

Arceus, Jeane, whatever, let the purple cat fight to bring back the viewers.

fuck I thought today was Sunday.

I can't get past the first few minutes of the first episode. The hosts are annoying as fuck.

lol

g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2020/03/death-battle-predictions-gray-vs-esdeath.html

Back,what do you think of the blog?

Interesting decision to leave it a tie. Pretty through. The outcome is probably a coinflip. What do you think 125 is going to be? We know it is 3D and "not like Goku vs Superman or Mario vs Sonic" and "a lot of HUDs".

Are they seriously calcing Gray in the exatons?

The fuck.

Shit, they said "hugs". My bad.

Yeah, which make me wonder what the fight is going to be. Also the episode is on VPN but pepole can't access it

They probably patched the leak from last time. They can't stop what MEGAnon does, though.

No, they aren't. Learn to read.

Hopefully this thread won't get deleted. I've usually had to post fake match ups to keep them up.

Attached: EQXVzwgXUAY_EWw.jpg (1200x675, 107.45K)

No, they calced Esdeath's storm in the petaton-exaton range.

We calced some feats for Esdeath in the exatons but not Gray

Keep in mind that at it's very maxmium Esdeath's CIC would be 16 Excatons which honestly seems fitting considering it the snow storm created was definetly larger then a large country

Attached: 28.jpg (1200x872, 260.52K)

This thread is definitely going to be deleted.

Exatons

No this isn't a VSBW Calc. This is a Calc by Phantom Falcon:

Attached: k97evKh.jpg (750x1073, 228.41K)

Hey Malcolm, how often do you go on the DB Discord?

It was me (Speedy) actually lol. Falc was just the one who uploaded it to imgur.

Gray would scale to Invel who created a Blizzard across Fiore

Attached: Kc2u6q0.png (599x527, 235.21K)

Oh my bad.
Every day pretty much

CIC Esdeath is stronger then Gray but Base Esdeath is weaker then Gray and Gray should be much faster due to scaling to Natsu and Erza (Erza intercepted and cutdown a Meteor)

imgur.com/a/1Nplrv0

Do you know where in the DB discord is best to discuss matchups you want to see?

death battle chat in DBC, courtroom in DBW

Yeah pretty much

Wow, the consensus really is kind of all over the place. Does DB really going to let Esdeath power up to CiC just because eventhough there really shouldn't be any prep time?

Yeah. If you go on DB Wiki and DB Chat sites - this fight got A LOT of discussion and debate and neither side was able to a complete conculsion hence the split verdicts

Attached: file.png (894x894, 1.2M)

Attached: file.png (894x894, 1.09M)

WIP for a soundtrack cover I'm wanting to make, but need an opinion on how well this look/works. I had the alternative idea of replacing the Robloxian's Linked Sword with the Brickbattle Rocket Launcher.

Attached: Robloxian vs Steve.jpg (1823x1836, 209.26K)

What fights do you guys want to see? What characters do you want to appear in a DB?

Can you do one for Butcher vs Stain please?

Attached: 9ECBD75A-C589-4E41-9BDA-61328F5D9BDB.png (960x540, 694.25K)

The former two aren't mine, they're GalacticAttorney plus the Roblox vs Minecraft thing is my first one I'm ever doing.
But I know you're in DBC, try suggesting it to DekHead when you get the chance

An alternate version this time being Steve vs Terrarian. Doesn't look too good in my opinion though.

Attached: Steve vs Terrarian.jpg (1823x1836, 206.96K)

Are you going to do a corrected Cloud vs Link battle when the FF7 remake comes out?

You know Ben doesn't actually go here right?

>But I know you're in DBC, try suggesting it to DekHead when you get the chance
Thanks. Was he the one who made pic related and the Garou Vs Stain one?

Attached: F8F0F464-673E-4692-BCE6-A582CEB8F365.png (1280x1280, 1.94M)

he made Thief's Requiem, not sure on Garou vs Stain though. He also made this fantastic one yesterday

Attached: file.png (1823x1836, 2.19M)

They WILL do Goku vs Superman 3. They want views, they want profits. THEY WILL DO IT.

Goku can't beat Superman. Even if he became universe level, he still can't do it.

Good news is DBS actually has Goku at Universal. Bad news is Doomsday Clock bumped Superman to Multiversal

Dek also did this

Attached: file.png (1823x1836, 2.02M)

>if he became universe level
Dragonball was at universal level even as far back as the Buu Saga. Goku got many zenkais and bajillions of multipliers since then.

>Doomsday Clock
Wasn't that the one where Supes was getting hurt by unimpressive featless villains? And he didn't actually fight Dr. Manhattan? I don't see how that bumps him up to multiversal. Even his giant punch (that was him after being amped by a lot of suns with Batman's help) it only left a crater on Earth. Not even continental destruction.

>anime
No...

>Not Saitama vs Sups
Wasted potential.

I know it will never happen but I still like it

Attached: goku_black_vs__gorr_the_god_butcher_by_omnicidalclown1992_dc4282i-fullview.jpg (1024x577, 83.69K)

They will do Saitama vs Supes and Saitama vs Goku in the future. Those greedy fucks want money by any means necessary and their stupid card game was a flop.

When?

Attached: star_butterfly_vs_steven_universe_2_by_darkvader2016_ddshlg3-350t.jpg (623x350, 41.03K)

>Dragonball was at universal level even as far back as the Buu Saga.
No, and they still aren't.

Even DBS writers admits Goku’s not universal

That required a fuck ton of set up didn't it?

Yeah, but if they don't give it to her they'll get accused of more bias than usual. It's part of her climatic fight, and is arguably her final powerup.

Eventually

Got a question. Do you believe that Dragonball characters are FTL?

What is this for?

Kamen Rider Decade vs Gokaiger Red/Captain Marvelous

Attached: Decade vs Marvelous.png (960x540, 869.56K)