Who would win?

Attached: 7BC704BF-0EFB-4958-8237-13C500F527B1.jpg (1024x577, 82.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm-zgEdCRes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deku no contest.

Steven

Not without Eri, otherwise he can’t constantly use One For All at 100% without breaking his body.
Meanwhile we just saw Steven in Fragments unlock a bunch of new powers that easily shattered Jasper. And unlike Deku, that doesn’t require Steven sacrificing his bones.

Steven would insist they didn't need to fight. Deku wouldn't hit someone unless they were doing something wrong. It ends in a draw.

Jack from Xiaolin Showdown

What new powers?

...did you not watch the new episode?

God yes please keep spamming DB threads. DB being banned to /trash/ would be a dream come true.

They do require him to sacrifice his long term mental health, though.

No, I prefer binging. What powers did he get?

Technically it does, he just heals really well

At this time, Steven
If Midoriya were to gain access to the holders of OfA before him, then Midoriya. Especiialy since he has more combat experience and has a tactful mind. The only thing edging Steven into victory is his self healing and super speed
But we don't know the quirks of previous OfA holders, except for the possibility that the quirks themselves are underwhelming and require a lot of training to be good. Like Mirio

Just watched it myself.
>Super Speed, don't want to ballpark it right now but it seems to be around Garnet's level but more controlled, notably Garnet wasn't able to react to him activating it and running off
>Strong enough to carry several boulders at once and destroy boulders with a single punch
>Flight
>Can project force fields with enough force to destroy boulders and shatter gems.

Happy steven or fuck my life steven?

Obviously

Attached: 1584747189660.jpg (680x403, 26.4K)

It goes even further than that. He gets injured, but his gem literally keeps him body glued together, more or less. It's hard to say how durable he actually is, but even without considering what his gem does he seems to be far more durable than your average human.

user, only two of those are new.

Eh, we'd never seen him use speed without fusion, or utilize his super strength or force fields in actual combat to the extent he does in this episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=hm-zgEdCRes
Deku

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Steven. Deku would break his limbs trying to break his barriers.

I can’t believe he can fly now

Edgy. Wants to rape Deku’s Mom.

Steven if he was using his diamond powers but realistically Deku because Steven almost always holds back.

Steven in his base is at least mountain level currently, Deku's base is wall level. Steven Blitzs

Why do people always bring this up like Deku HAS to bash against Steven's bubble and shield like a retard? He'd have no reason to.

Because Deku is the smartest dumbass is shonen. While I'm sure Deku could in time find a way pass Steven's bubble safely Deku's track record says the boy is going to break something first

Flying is the next qurik he's going to get. It was Nana's power.

The thing is Deku breaks himself against things because they're being actively destructive, if Steven's in the bubble the things he can do become severely limited, and if he's using the shield Deku would try to find a way around it before just slamming into it.

Current Steven is fast enough to blitz the other gems, who all move fast enough to blitz humans.

He’s had the spiky bubble for a while and he has shit like this wall thing now

Attached: B62B2A5E-7899-42B3-8BC9-E17CD66D0E62.jpg (1053x581, 65.05K)

imagine Steven with this guy's quirk

Attached: destro sneer.png (271x313, 55.89K)

why this scene looks so much to One Punch Man S1?

Nigga has problems lifting a fucking steel beam

I don't want to be that guy, but Lapis flew across the entire via lactea and came back in a few hours.

why is this feat always ignored?

In those cases Deku also wouldn't just try hitting them because they have fucking spikes so the best option would be to dodge.

His arms are also so fucked up that it's quite explicitly stated that if Deku pushes himself too hard he *will* permanently cripple himself by destroying his nerves.

Not the audience.

Attached: mike-square.jpg (314x305, 13.34K)

You guys do know Deku doesn’t break his body whenever he punches stuff anymore, right? He “spreads his force across his entire body” or whatever - so he’s not as brutally strong as All Might as of yet but durability has been an utter non-factor for ages now

What if Steven does a shounen style "heal Deku for a better fight" it seems like his spit is worth a lot more than Recovery Girl's seeing as he was able to fix Connie's eyes.

But can deku do that own his own tho?

Good idea and making me even more wish we could get that fight. Mostly because I feel like Deku would look up to Steven for how much he did to save his world as just a kid so seeing Steven going through shit in Future would most likely lead into punch out your problems fight

I would win. I'm strong enough.

You mean exactly like Deku goes through aswell? Only reason Steven’s “”””trauma”””” seems more severe is because Sugar gives it focus instead of brushing it aside like is the norm. Just because Deku or Aang or literally any of them don’t complain about fighting constant battles, being stabbed-at or being given a huge responsibility doesn’t mean Steven’s somehow had it worse because he does complain about it

I still say Gyatso molested Aang

>spamming DB threads
>currently over 10 SU threads up
fuck off

Yeah, but it was the good kind of molestation. Aang seemed totally happy with it’s presence in his life

But this is also a Steven Universe thread

I think Steven was younger than the average anime protag when he had to deal with the Cluster and shit but I could be wrong. I don't want them playing the "I had it more rough" game, just fighting each time to get out all their shit

>Steven, the kid who's only notable skill is taking a beating and crying
he'd get his shit kicked in against anyone from another show/setting

Steven was like 13 or 14, right? Deku just entered High School so they should be at the same age, roughly.
Unless Japan has different ages for High School, which is possible

Wasn't he like 14?
That's anime protag age.

I think he might actually outmuscle Deku at this point

>But we don't know the quirks of previous OfA holders
So far we at least know, the basic with Build up and Power Transfer with Base OfA power and speed.
Then their's Black whips and Float.
If you wanna go based on some of what Deku's shown in the anime.
He like has some electrical based power and straight up turned into electricity in the new movie. Though this is just pure speculation.

It's not even a matter of strength, Steven doesn't have the mental fortitude for a real fight

Nah, Steven was 14, Deku was 14 in Chapter 1 now aged to 16 in recent chapters & Aang was 12

Oh he’s kinda crazy now. Even killed Jasper. He calmed down though.

Attached: 9B27E98A-4414-4177-A810-9B058271BFE7.png (1360x806, 478.34K)

Another question, Steven and Deku fuses. Who's the villain that forces them to do it and what's their final attack? United Universe of Smash?

Yeah uh, as of the latest episode that is no longer the case.

going crazy is the sign of a weak mind, Steven doesn't have the mental fortitude for actual fights.

It’s like you didn’t even see Joker