Glitch Techs thread

Glitch Techs thread
Five and Miko are not for lewd

Attached: 1583092039745.png (860x590, 271.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hNqtfFXq00k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What even is there to talk abut until the next batch of eps?

I wanna have a deep anal session with Miko and then her mom

Five and Miko are definitely for lewd but they're interesting on their own without them too.

Attached: mikotalk.gif (1065x1080, 3.16M)

How Ally is the best mount in cartoons and they're horribly, HORRIBLY underutilizing her.

Attached: ally.jpg (603x802, 37.01K)

Well we haven't seen all the episodes of season 1 yet.

Sorry dude, but Bergy is gonna claim them sooner or later.

Miko's butt

>Access to pretty much any item from all of video games
>Sick-ass summonable loyal bird mount that "copies the powers of whatever it eats"
>Feed it literally nothing for 7 episodes.
Five and Miko aren't supposed to be this dumb.

Attached: 1306914805190.jpg (251x188, 10.99K)

Five and Miko are for friendship not for forced romance.

What if Five fed it jizz?

I mean they are for BITT though.

Didn't the last thread die off? Let these thread stay dead until there's something to discuss besides Miko's ass and Five's Bolybius.

I hope Alpha gets to do something.

She would gain the power to impregnate Miko.

It's been out less than a month. Not everyone's seen the series yet, and not everyone who has were in the previous threads.

Doubtful unfortunately, his ep was one of the later ones before Netflix switched around the episode order.

Why do I want to see that

Attached: 1392847291556.gif (250x250, 117.26K)

Did five spend the exp to keep him?

Attached: cap3.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: 1580582479057.jpg (1014x993, 108.49K)

We can assume the pet trainer is one of those admins that can override shit.

Because the nature of the masterXpokemon relationship naturally lends itself well to sexual scenarios.
Because Miko is hot.
And also beaus it'd raise some interesting questions about the nature of the child. Is it alive? Is it a glitch? Does it look like Five? Can it use pokemon moves?

Shame the last thread died. It was getting spicy near the end there.

Attached: Trash Gem.gif (480x480, 735.44K)

She got her own episode before most of the other human techs.

Attached: 1584559107082.jpg (1500x2000, 1.19M)

That makes sense.
The real question though is if she can do that for an NPC that she programmed, why doesn't every Glitch Tech just have a MUGEN cheapie standard issue as their companion pet?

And even then they only fed her to keep her from dying, they never tried to give her any powers when they have billions of possibilities to try.

Because they think with their thinkers and not their thumpers.

You sound like Professor Harkness
youtu.be/hNqtfFXq00k

True enough. Hopefully we see some other forms in the next batch.

Thanks, he's a smart man.

if they didnt wanted shipping on the series why they made Miko so touchy touchy with Five? discord.gg/E3R2MQN

Attached: hug.png (1920x1080, 925.23K)

She's going to be charged with sexual assault once she's 18

Reminder that Five's life was once literally saved by Miko's fat ass

Attached: 1584505080297.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

We always talk about her thickness, but can we appreciate her charming personality for a sec? How did they create such an energetic character yet make her so lovable instead of annoying?

Attached: 1583951718984.png (1360x768, 1.09M)

I want my life to be ended by it.

The idea of Miko and Five becoming Hinobi's official sluts is too good.

Dan is just playing the long game. One of the best ways to get viewers talking about your show is to tease the shipping. Show, but don't tell. As much of a disaster SvTFOE turned out to be, they didn't telegraph Starco being a thing too hard and too obviously at the beginning. It only went to shit after Nefcy panicked after Jarco created backlash and went with the ebb and flow of the twitter crowd too hard leading to the shipping musical chairs of seasons 3-4.

Attached: Glitch.Techs.S01E05.Castle.Crawl.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.x264-CtrlHD.mkv_snapshot_10.43.jpg (1920x1080, 745.53K)

Attached: smear02.jpg (1920x1080, 902.99K)

Attached: Ally.jpg (1920x1080, 823.36K)

Attached: smears.png (1275x715, 1.12M)

Attached: Ally02.jpg (1920x1080, 963.81K)

It's pretty entertaining. Would condoms be enforced or simply an option when they're in the free use booths?

Attached: smear.jpg (1920x1080, 894.7K)

I'm starting to think it's impossible for this bird to appear onscreen without an obligatory Miko ass shot

Attached: 1584511906413.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Because things aren't cringy when your friends do it, and Glitch Techs talks to it's audience like it's your friend.

>copies the powers of whatever it eats
Does it? I thought the power ups it was trying to go after in the pet training episode were from its game.

Also, given that we know the episodes are out of order and that it changes forms when it does that, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that's where the cool mech armor it had on that one time came from.

Considering their Instant-fix-beam technology, I feel like they're unnecessary.

That's an exact line Five says.
When she first shows up she's using the fire breath of the monster it ate.
Then she eat's Miko gauntlet and starts using the gauntlets functions, meaning she can get powers from outside her game.

That was when it was a glitch. When the boss joins your party it loses most of its broken abilities. That's just gamer logic.

Good point. So every GT that gets a ride with them raw dogs it, eh?

That's just Miko's design. Straight-on forward is the only angle of her that is not as ass shot to some degree, and she's very active.

Have we seen the fixit beam fix something that wasn't caused by a glitch?

But it was always an ally, even in it's game.

Most of the customers too, though they don't remember it when they leave.

That's honestly pretty smart in getting repeat customers. They might not know why, but they always leave the Hinobi store glowing and satisfied. Do you think Five and Miko would get EXP or store credit for their extra services? I bet there's plenty of lewd costumes and accesories from M rated games we don't see in the show.

I want Miko to sit on my face

I want Bergy to sit on my face
They get sandwiched between thicc girl and sticc boy

Get in line.

Friendship with benefits

Attached: fuck buddies can't stop fucking.jpg (1162x1333, 156.36K)

I feel like Miko is the kind of person who would do that. In a couple years.

I'm not sure that gonna fly

>ywn smell Miko's big fat butt that's covered in sweat after a multi-hour gaming session

Life's unfair

Attached: 2pu5b3.png (1076x795, 662.31K)

You'll just have to imagine user.

Attached: 1583189098891.png (1308x1033, 350.84K)