Can I be saved from like any other hero please?

Can I be saved from like any other hero please?

Attached: FBB7B80E-230C-447D-A48F-0C38CD93E52D.jpg (575x761, 129.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/New_Warriors_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with these characters?
They're original characters instead of sjw-ify versions of previous characters.
We want them to make their own characters for them.
These aren't for us.

I want her to sit on my face.

Don't be such a pussy.
I want to die between her thick thighs as you do

If there is a superhero that can cure retardness then sure, you can be saved by them.
Good luck.

Is there a character sheet for the vampire guy?

SJWs really love magenta and cyan. The ugliest and the brightest, and needlessly vivid color combination. They really are attention seekers on all levels.

They look dumb and their names are dumb

That’s about what I dislike about them. Actually dislike is a bit strong. I find them amusing like in a dumb way

Marvel, HOME OF THE THICC

Attached: 20200318_080603.jpg (2896x2896, 563.64K)

90s nostalgia is back, baby.

Yos

Attached: B-Negative.jpg (817x879, 86.11K)

She needs to brutally fuck B-negative with her massive futa cock

There are already eight other threads about this. Surely we didn't need a ninth.

I agree it's absurd but come on.

Now this guy is pure 90s

Thanks
Based

He looks like every fuckboy rolled into one

>us
All the creators of these abominations are white as the driven snow. This is magic negro shit. Liberals have become so outright and openly racist they're impossible to parody at this point.

Anyone have that comic of a fat white girl putting her finger on a black girl's mouth shushing her and speaking for her? I can't find it, but that's what this is.

Given that the team has been literally being presented as a parody i'd say that the only impossible thing is making retards stop being retards.

Who let the deviantartist on board

>Given that the team has been literally being presented as a parody
Literally fucking impossible. Marlel would never make fun if idpol.

>They're original characters

Then why are they using the New Warriors brand-name?

Attached: 469.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

>Literally fucking impossible.
I know it is hard for you to actually get informed on the things your are shitposting about, my dear braindamaged DCfag. Don't worry.

Because it's an empty brand, and carries a little bit more name recognition than some random shit.

Also some of the OG crew are in this

You posted this already in the other thread

I wanna rub my dick between her thighs

Well post a source.

Yeah the last version was just a bunch of random characters thrown together with Speedball.

>Marvel, HOME OF THE LANDWHALES
ftfy

>Literally Fat Chance from Venture Brothers
>Except not funny

Attached: Fatass.jpg (1080x1679, 255.51K)

Cope Laddercuck

Oh okay, so you didn't make your own original characters at all, you just attached them to something already established.
So its just like all the other sjw-versions of established things.

You Lefties sure are bad at arguing facts.

he looks like he should be on a descovy commercial, actually all these character do

the point is new warriors is not an established brand, it's a mish mash of random teens throughout it's history and changes with every iteration

if you can't see the difference between this and jane being thor you're retarded

Also
>implying I'm a leftie

You'd only be able to touch one thigh at a time.

I'm not a leftie, I'm just not retarded enough to get outraged at every little thing.

>the point is new warriors is not an established brand
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/New_Warriors_(Earth-616)

Looks to me like they are.

>it's a mish mash of random teens throughout it's history and changes with every iteration
...So that means it is an established brand.

>if you can't see the difference between this and jane being thor you're retarded
There is no difference and if there is you sure suck at proving it.
Its still SJWs changing something that was already there instead of creating something new and unique.

>implying I'm a leftie
Sure you are. Otherwise you wouldn't be defending it trannyboy.

Attached: 1550438715221.jpg (762x785, 192.83K)

Listen man, I'm not even that other guy, but it seems like the New Warriors of recent years have all been teen heroes, that deal with the current cultural climate of today, whether for better or for worse, and deal with its ramifications on the world. While this team may seem SJW-y, it fits in line with the thematic role that New Warriors attempts to fill

Imagine paying 4-5 bucks for that horrendous art

Attached: jokes are now real.jpg (817x879, 188.36K)

Okay, so to keep up with the characters we actually like, we have to deal with this shitty Zoomerbait?

>imagine paying for comic books

>it fits in line with the thematic role that New Warriors attempts to fill
You have a hard time with understanding how words work, do you?

It is a new thematic role to an already established brand. Just like female negrotranny thor would be.
It is still the same.

Which means that your argument of "they created a new thing" is wrong.

Attached: bdf.gif (1000x500, 1.15M)

>Okay, so to keep up with the characters we actually like
What characters? Are you an actual New Warriors fan? I though they all died off after Civil War ruined the brand.

Attached: biohazard.jpg (135x403, 32.04K)

>Fat Chance
Wait, now I remember, she's literally Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6

Just because they didn't go for the worst option this time doesn't mean they're free from ridicule. Especially when they're... whatever this is.

Compare Sideways and his reception to the Nu Warriors.

>All the creators of these abominations are white as the driven snow. This is magic negro shit. Liberals have become so outright and openly racist they're impossible to parody at this point.
>Anyone have that comic of a fat white girl putting her finger on a black girl's mouth shushing her and speaking for her? I can't find it, but that's what this is.
What are you talking about?
You mean that if a black woman made all of these in the same way this white writer did it would be justified because she is black?
NO!
These designs are bad, and don't try to think that being made by the "audience" would make these better. They're capable of being as bad as white sjw writers because everyone can be a sjw

>Listen man, I'm not even that other guy

CITATION NEEDED

>You mean that if a black woman made all of these in the same way this white writer did it would be justified because she is black?
No. But at least then it would be more understandable. The way it is now, this is just patronizing in addition to grating on everyone's nerves.

>They're original characters instead of sjw-ify versions of previous characters.
That's good but purposely making them as spitefully unappealing as possible is terrible.

Theyll be back to their "Nobody likes new characters" schtick after this fails, and go back to creating knockoffs and ruining established characters. While their customers continue to look for entertaining new characters in manga.

Attached: likeable new characters.png (688x1088, 422.59K)

>white sjw writers
"white"

>anyone in MHA
>likable
I'm so glad Yas Forums incessantly makes fun of you fags when you venture out of your shithole thread

That doesn't look entertaining at fucking all

>No. But at least then it would be more understandable.
Just so we're clear: there is no scenario where you don't end up foaming at the mouth, right?

Kill yourself.

Yas Forums is trash now. there are unironic naruto threads, and green naturo is allowed there

Thanks for proving me right.

I like comics that don't suck.

So does everyone, doesn't mean I get angry at ones I don't though

Nobody's forcing you to read these comics that aren't even out yet.

That's why nobody will. Because you can't force them to.

:)

You just debunked your unhinged version of reality where huwite males are genocided. In a hissy fit of passive aggressive.