What’s the story?

What’s the story?

Especially considering it’s probably gonna be the last Spider-Man movie in the MCU

Attached: CF5349DA-A7CC-4784-89BF-E5764016DFEC.png (2048x1955, 1.22M)

Peter gets raped by Deadpool

Spiderman swings around and shoots stuff with web while he fights some villian. Very interesting story.

Most likely it's Spiderman VS scorpion plus a second villain, most likely kraven. Now that everyone knows his identity scorpion will attack him and kraven will pull off a last hunt. Sony is really desperate for that sinister 6 movie. Screencap this.

Attached: 1584232633979.jpg (913x1345, 224.18K)

Yeah this seems like a safe bet

Instead of fighting one villain, Spider-Man will fight TWO (2) villains!

BUT ONE OF THEM IS A GIRL!

I hope it’s clone saga so I can see multiple Tom Holland’s on my screen and imagine them having an orgy

Are they counting on the virus to disappear by then?

Gimme Identity Crisis.

Let me guess, considering he said "omg people are going to feel like trash" after aNicholson "controversial " scene in the last one which was just spooky skeleton iron man for 3 seconds I'm gonna take a gamble and say this film's gonna be about some guy that hate's tony coming back and being a villian

Only if the women villain is misunderstood and never actually fights Spider-Man

>What’s the story?
Spidey does something heroic without the corpse of Tony Stark holding his hand.

Will Jonah J. Jameson organize a witch hunt on Parker after Mysterio revealed his true identity?

It will be the same stupid plot from the first two movies but he call it insane because it's part of his contract.

Yet another Help Me Tony your ex employee wants me dead film.

Attached: you push the clit and put your cock inside.jpg (1440x1080, 760.55K)

MCU Spider-Man does nothing for me. Shame because Tom himself is a fine actor.

he "accidentally" the whole thing.

Kraven got hurt back in Iron Man 1 when Tony kill all those kebabs in that Muslim country so now Kraven will go to american looking for revenge again Iron Man bitt he's dead so he fights Iron-Boy instead. Peter got BTFO and Kraven threatened aunt milf- I mean May and Ironay force ghost appears quiping to Peter but the ghost is actually a AI in his new secret suit that Tony leave hidden for him in case of emergency. Movie ends with Peter changing his name to Ben Reilly because muh look at how we movie producers care about comics.

Attached: 1583503554476.jpg (835x819, 119.63K)

DELETE THIS

>What’s the story?
Spiderman is gay, which will surprise noone having seen Tom Holland

MCU OMD.

They gonna adapt One More Day so Spidey can have his identity back and ditch bootleg MJ.

Clone Saga and One More Day in the same movie

Ikr, what's there to get excited about?

Spiderman gets an iPad

>Actor hypes his film to grow interest.
That isn't news.

Do you think they would have the balls to add Screwball into a movie?
Imagine if we get Scorpion, Spider Slayers and the Enforcers, all in one film

Justin Hammer from Iron Man 2 is back carrying out an old grudge against Tony Stark. But since Tony Stark is dead, it's up to Iron Boy to stop him.

I would freak the fuck out if we got Crimson Cowl in this film, by gwad

>Mac Gargan is an engineer whose exosuit technology is stolen by Stark Industries
>Spencer and Aleister Smythe are a father and son engeneering whose robotic technology is stolen by Stark Industries
>Fancy Dan, Ox, and Montana are a three man engeneering team whose hand to hand combat and lasso technology is stolen by Stark Industries
Goddamn I love the MCU

I dunno, I do t mind the in universe continuity, Stark has a vast and profound impact on the world in the MCU, it makes sense that he would have managed to cause a lot of ripples. It’s better than the idea that some literal who showed up one day with a mad on for Spidey for no real reason and had some super advanced tech that never explained.

Hi Kevin

Hey there Ted

Ha Ha jokes on you my name is Geoff

>there's only room for one mad scientist in the marvel universe and his name is tony stark
kys mouse shill

Hey, could you please just focus on writing Shazam? Doomsday Clock was fucking trash and a huge waste of your time and everyone elses, when you guys start that 5G thing stop pushing Batman, Joker and Harley and focus on all of your better characters. Please? Flash and Shazam are the only two DC books on my pull list and I’d like to add more, but nothing is as good as those two are from them right now

Attached: thumb_no-bugs-bunny-template-without-the-line-at-the-bottom-48212791.png (300x361, 60.93K)

>Implying
That’s not a mad scientist you nugget, that’s just someone not considering the consequences of his actions.

Do it, faggit

Attached: image.jpg (480x417, 235.41K)

spiderverse shenanigans, with Tobey and Andrew onboard

That's Bendis' job now

>Toby calls Holland a kike faggot with daddy issues
DIMES

Just fucking kill me now then.....the day that he writes Flash or Shazam is the day that DC is officially dead to me

Attached: image.jpg (1021x1415, 992.08K)

>last Spider-Man movie in the MCU
WHERE'S MY GIRL?

Attached: enji.jpg (609x960, 81.36K)

Be careful what you wish for when it comes from Disney

Attached: Gabourey-Sidibe.jpg (683x1024, 160.98K)

>What’s the story?
Probably will fall in love with Betty Brant
He falls in love with a different girl in every movie

>What’s the story?
Pete gets bukkake'd.

Here's hoping we get someone like Hitomi to play her...

Attached: tumblr_m9069utZxj1r4456vo1_500.jpg (450x640, 224.43K)

If they make a Spider-Man movie against Sinister Six, Felicia could help Spider and have someone to talk
It will certainly not have the cleavage or the big tits and will be very thin as Amy Pascal and Kevin Feige like

Sydney Sweeney from Euphoria would be a perfect cast

In a world where Marvel isn't run by pussies

So, in a few months?

>"according to Tom Holland"
Fake news, this implies they let him read the script. They don't do that anymore.

Hey man, I was saying that Bendis would be put on Shazam since he had a movie coming out and it didn’t happen. I have hope that he’ll never be on it

Enemy of the State starring Spiderman, it's gonna be 'insane' because it's gonna be a spy thriller drama dressed up in a capeshit dressing.

nah its gonna be live action spiderverse with everyone going SPIDER MAN IS PETER PARKER and tobey is gonna show up going PIZZA TIME and everyone will stop thinking Tom is a spiderman.

Attached: 1538664902288.png (911x585, 780.89K)

One More Day

In the trash where she belongs, currently bunking with Top Cat.

I don't really care, this guy has no impact in the overall MCU story now so who gives a shit, this is the last movie and then it's over

What if this movie is a success and Disney decides to buy Spider-Man from Sony for 10 billion?

>Especially considering it’s probably gonna be the last Spider-Man movie in the MCU
weird, it really doesn't feel like we're at the end already

>Villains use tech from other movies to be Iron Man villains
>Iron Kid whines about Mr. Stark
>Everyone But ASM characters show up
So crazy.