New episode of Bluey tomorrow (?), is Yas Forums ready?

New episode of Bluey tomorrow (?), is Yas Forums ready?

Attached: 1582258711392.jpg (1277x1282, 200.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFa_vgzYMDI
youtube.com/channel/UC0BvmQ-UWDnDc9seBcSanRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: IMG_20200315_093155.jpg (1536x1536, 134.55K)

Attached: IMG_20200315_093100.jpg (1200x1200, 149.4K)

I can't comment on Bluey

Why can't you?

Because it is criminal or at least inappropriate
She's uglycute

>Because it is criminal or at least inappropriate
user, I have no idea what you're talking about.
>uglycute
Take it back.

I caught an episode recently and it's still the cutest shit ever. I love the heavily Australian dialog.

Attached: 1582192942361.jpg (2048x1163, 210.75K)

Is this the new doggo with ADD? I grew up diagnosed with it and can’t remember a show trying to represent those that also have the same problem. My parents eventually had me take Ritalin for the entirety of my elementary school days and immensely improved everything education wise. I hope this kid finds something to help with their problem and the inclusion of such a character with ADD helps those diagnosed too.

I got to watch this with my wife's daughter and I have to ask, Is Bluey a male or female?

Literally who? Who cares about this cartoon?

female

rate your top 3 episodes:
1-bike
2-camping
3-the creek

Attached: 5454.png (1280x720, 522.08K)

Bumpy and the Wise old Wolfhound
Work
Horsey Ride
All three of these episodes make me cackle everytime I watch

Attached: Shopkeeper helps fellow shoppers puppy.webm (1024x576, 2.59M)

I just want more Fernando stuff, but the guy who makes them quit YouTube animation to do the animation for this.
Is it anything more than a simple children's animation program?

he didn't quit, although the last thing he's done was a collab piece with others. check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=cFa_vgzYMDI

1. Camping
2. Teasing
3. The Weekend

It's not like other small children's media that can be a chore to watch with your kids. It's pretty much just a regular cartoon but with a lesson small kiddos can learn. Lots of cute humor and nice quality animation. It's just a lot of fun to watch.

Attached: drunkmuffin.png (661x692, 417.91K)

from the promo footage i'm thinking his ADD is undiagnosed. i reckon the teacher will be able to identify it though. she seems pretty on the ball
but that's just speculation based on how his sister and dad treat him it's like they dont know he has ADD

Attached: Bluey Jack1.webm (900x700, 2.54M)

Attached: 29638312-5923-41D8-9648-6B1E049344B0.gif (604x640, 1.9M)

Cool

>Jack can't stand still for a second or remember anything
>Bluey is super strict and always follow the rules
they are like polar opposites, I hope he doesn't get shipped with bluey, she's only for Jean Pierre.

Attached: 115.png (1280x720, 763.01K)

Bluey x Mackenzie is my OTP desu

sheep jumping life is not for Bluey

Is Mackenzie’s family working in sheep jumping?

apparently

>Still no release date for merch anywhere outside of Australia
>Prices have gone down on websites but shipping is still relatively the same expensive price.
>There are now plushies of Coco and Snickers and they are jacked up in pricing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 50B1B34F-AFF7-4471-915B-55B42142DFF9.png (1920x1080, 882.95K)

HOW DOES IT FUCKING FEEL?
FOR ONCE, WE'RE THE ONES WITH THE MERCH SHIT!

My teacher showed us an episode of this show in my screenwriting class.
While I did enjoy it, what makes it so popular here?
It just seems like a nice little cartoon with some incredible background art.
I heard it is popular here in aussieland too but it jut looks like any other kids show to me

Its /peak/ comfy lad. Also seems to be the first decent assuie toon in a long time and to top it all off, it got serious imput from this madlad, a longtime staple of Aussies Yas Forums shitposting: youtube.com/channel/UC0BvmQ-UWDnDc9seBcSanRA

Honestly it’s not that popular here but we’re working on changing that
Are you using aussietoysonline? I hear some international fans have had good results using them
Unavailability of merch isn’t something I wish on anyone. I remember really wanting Hanazuki plushies but no store in Australia had them. Just those shitty moon treasures for the dumb bracelet shit

Attached: AD4B9DD8-06D5-4037-9BB6-9FB331E311BB.jpg (540x960, 85.69K)

Damn I used EBay to get some Bluey plushies for the kids but this site already looks miles better based off that screenshot. Thanks for the input lad.
For me it’s the idyllic yet believable life of a loving family and it reminds me of my own. It’s something I want to build upon for my nephews and nieces and it’s gotten them to enjoy life more and play more made up games then ever before. It’s just that good for me and anyone watching it.

>ADHD kid
Literally me, up until I got diagnosed and they made me take medicine that killed me inside a little every day.

>but we’re working on changing that
I was going to ask if these are like furry pedo threads, and there's my answer, I guess.

I have depression and I like the show because it's cute enough to keep me from thinking about all the shit going on in my life. Binging the first season made me the happiest I've been in months.

oh no bandit watch out

>these are like furry pedo threads
Are you fucking kidding? The slightest mention of anything lewd and the mods swoosh right in and balete everything. I’m at risk just mentioning it. Mods have made it very clear that no matter how many other threads on Yas Forums get micro bikini loli pics or big tittied /ss/ pics stay up for hours, Bluey thread are to remain pure and lewd free

Attached: 1DBA829D-8C84-4681-8EF7-E07802A6200D.png (1280x720, 450.79K)

17-18 hours or so maybe

Fukken lel

Just can't get into it. Never enough focus on the adult females, unlike very other show that has moms.

yes

Attached: Bluey jacaranda7.webm (556x1072, 1.02M)

user the show features rectangled dogs with limbs this is the last place where I’d try to find something stimulating out of it.

Stop being horny for 5 fucking minutes.

Do you know what time?

The Takeaway is best to start.
The Bumpy made me laugh so hard
The Camping for feels

7 or 8

>no plushies of the terriers
Fuck

Is anyone willing to stream it?

Attached: 1573579775413.gif (480x480, 947.38K)

How old are you guys?

You have some damage

Are you kidding, it is a father daughter show where the daughter is a clone of her father. If you can't appreciate that we might just have an underage on our hands...

No, I'm only asking why are you hyped for this. Aren't you guys a little older for this kind of shows?
You are even shipping, fucking cringe

>but we are not pedos. Trust us!!!

Someone will upload it

There's definitely stuff in this season I will want to know more about. Like the continuing Bandit-abuse.

Attached: v3imagesbin262a86d44fc7ac3be2bdfd96a0bb4262-gb2mvqiwjdhwi9qext2_ct1880x930.jpg (1118x629, 93.44K)

He took plenty of licks in the first season. Kids must really like it or something.

Attached: 191024205941020.png (1080x608, 455.15K)

Wholesome idyllic escapism. Your mileage depends on how depressed you are. Some anons use an assortment of kid shows as a crutch. This one is crafted rather well, too.

>"Your mileage depends on how depressed you are."
>expecting smart people to fall for Big Pharma's """"""""""""""""depression"""""""""""""""" scam
Just admit you're fucking pedophiles and be done. No need to bring fake """"""""""""""""disorders"""""""""""""""" into the conversation.

You know they have strong arguments when they bring conspiracy theories into the mix.

Attached: ss+(2020-02-14+at+11.26.13).jpg (399x520, 46.36K)

Depression isn't real. It's just lazy unmotivated soifaggots that need a good beating with a good strong wooden baseball bat until they come to their senses.

It's uplifting that you feel so strongly that people with depression can get out of it, but simultaneously also demeaning that you can get rid of depression by punishing it further.