Couldn't even be bothered to draw scared or fighting poses for the defeated CN characters

>Couldn't even be bothered to draw scared or fighting poses for the defeated CN characters
>Just traced over model sheets and official stock art and colored them like stone
Jesus Christ, why was the OK KO team so incompetent?

Attached: DpBfuW0UYAEM1FP.jpg (1200x694, 123.17K)

>Ben 10
How pathetic

Attached: D16F9D15-C515-4DE3-BBF1-B14C0D990CFF.png (787x787, 347.94K)

Not as pathetic as this shit

Attached: traced.jpg (1080x750, 153.67K)

Didn't they just fix this?

imagine
imagine spamming the lamest DC superhero for almost a year just because he won a shitty fanfic battle.
DCucks are, indeed, pathetic

Attached: ñoñokek.jpg (320x259, 6.65K)

Filtered

Seething Ben10 fag

Attached: hal jordan.jpg (181x278, 14.62K)

Is that Mao Mao on the far right?

>An ultimate CN crossover for the ages finished by a CartoonCartoon punched
>Discussion dies after two days

Imagine dropping the ball that fucking hard.

I think it was on purpose so kids would have no problems recognizing those characters. I can't blame it on laziness after that beautiful last sequence.

>Couldn't even be bothered to draw scared or fighting poses for the defeated CN characters
Expect they did that retard, Chowder had a new pose.

What's even the context on this? Give me a basic gestalt

>The show explains all of these characters are defeated "Heroes"
How the fuck are characters like Rodney, Festro, Lu, Dr.Ghastly, Alfe etc.. seen as heroes? All of these are assholes with some of them being villains too.

CN kinda neutered it by forcing them to condense their 22-minute pitch into a single 11 minute episode. Tons of shit got cut out

i don't even like Ben 10, fag

Attached: Dilate.png (698x853, 114.27K)

cn city style crossover where a villain turns the entirety of the city into stone while hunting down cartoon network characters, he comes after k.o. after dropping him in the ruins of cn city, k.o. meets garnet,ben 10,and go raven, who have all managed to survive, they team up and take down the villain.

Attached: 1539048509889.webm (1280x718, 2.75M)

Kyle is a more interesting character and Kyle is a boring self insert.

I really fucking hate how Double D looked in that one second. Only makes me appreciate more that a reboot is never going to happen.

yeah i don't imagine antonucci will ever change his policy on that.

Attached: 1568907611765.png (1280x720, 786.78K)

Obsessed

>still bragging about death battle 10 months later
Are Halfags the most insecure people on the planet? How embarrassing

Attached: 6E069EDE-9C2F-42FE-B06F-45F66D42B638.png (800x480, 247.65K)

Could Hal beat a Ben with DNA of every CN character?

God no, Uncle Grandpa single handedly beats the shit out of him, let alone Aku or other unkillable characters.

>Uncle Grandpa
Zoomer detected, fuck off.

The problem was they had to waste time explaining how CN City World works and trying to do some epic save the world plot. KO already acknowledges it's a cartoon, just have them break the forth wall and it's all about KO right as shooting for an episode wraps up and it's all "behind the scenes" shit like the old bumpers. That would've been a lot more fun for a gag-show than trying to actually do a, "WE GOTTA SAVE THE KINGDOM HEARTS".

Attached: 1582953087851.jpg (1017x282, 141.98K)

Based

Attached: 234535435.png (376x405, 35.61K)

>Tigglewinks in the background
Was the show already greenlit at that point?

It and Mao Mao who you can see in OPs pic on the right. Seems like it got reworked a bit for the show coming to HBOMax though. Black Hat from Villainous is also in there but the status of that as a whole show is up in the air.

The Fungies is on there too, look way back.

Attached: DpBTCorU4AEQ8HC.jpg (1200x696, 78.64K)

>Tons of shit got cut out
Just garnet/ruby/sapphire wanking, a lot of what was cut focused on them, not pacing the cameos and general story better, just more story on garnet.

this is a thing now dude, saying anything negative about any show means you're shilling for the other company

or it might just be that you mentioned kingdom hearts

Attached: i'll be in hell if you need me.jpg (638x868, 312.76K)

>the Firebreather guy flames were petrified as well
Why does this bother me so much?

You have autism

>Jesus Christ, why was the OK KO team so incompetent?
They weren't you're just a faggot

Yeah that has to be him

He was prolly in a tight deadline

I’m sorry, but wtf is this from?

>that thing from jimmy's head
wow

Zoomer cartoon

OK KO

BASED

>Liking Uncle Grandpa is being a zoomer
Again with this meme?

Only zoomers who have nostalgia for it like that randumb bullshit, older people hated that show and was panned by everyone.

It's supposed to be traced.
It's for recognizing them

Terrible excuse, they were just being lazy.

>old people's opinions good
>young people's opinions bad

Attached: unclegrandlooksatyou.png (890x714, 240.25K)

Probably why he doesn’t have any recognizable features other than the shape

They redrew Garnet and Raven in KO’s style. Don’t know why they couldn’t do it 50 more times considering the style is “doodle”

I'm so glad we got a crossover that ends with all the cartoon characters being trapped in CN City
Fuck em

So you like it of not?

Because the ones in the statues were old cartoons you recognize only in their style.
Garnet and Ben are cartoons that the taget audience know already

This is getting to barneyfag levels of autism.

FPBP

Remember when we laughed at ben10fags when they cried about halfags always chasing them around?
You didn't have to prove them right dipshit.

Come on... there's absolutely nothing wrong with this

Because they tried making a cartoon even though they clearly can't draw.

Good catch.

They look so weird once they got un-petrified.

Attached: 1539057287202.png (1530x862, 1.88M)

yeah honestly

I have nothing against OK KO or its art style or anything, but this does feel pretty damn lazy. Could've been a neat opportunity to get creative with the poses etc. and maybe even reference the shows further through that amount of personality it would give to each character

even if you want to say it's not really lazy and is done more for convenience, it's still boring