Yas Forums Superheroes - Springtime Soontime Edition

Make your own Superhero/Supervillain!
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Roll for a random power.
If your digits ends with an even number, you're a hero.
If your digits end with an odd number, you're a villain.
Try and be respectful and responsible with overpowered rolls, be mindful of others posting and try not to flood the thread with too many of your own characters to let others join in.

Make friends, save/conquer the world, forge alliances and have fun.

Thread Archives:
pastebin.com/NRGxt4Yc
pastebin.com/JEezmimp

Yas Forums Superheroes Booru:
co-heroes.booru.org/index.php

Attached: template_main4.png (999x1150, 52.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Number_Empowerment
youtu.be/SjJZEv7udFU?t=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archetypes to work with the stuff. Map in a sec

Attached: template_archetypes.png (860x636, 22.73K)

The lovely map of our fair city! Isn't it lovely?

Attached: Map.png (2500x2500, 2.6M)

Ah, I almost forgot. What's a thread without the ALTERNATE TEMPLATE-SPRITES? My apologies.

Attached: Template_Teitary.png (1076x1968, 57.69K)

>It was early in the morning, Lolita walked down the street, kind of aimlessly.
>She was planning to buy some groceries and go home, but after a while found herself wandering around the town.
>As uncomfortable as she usually was with crowds, she still liked this city quite a bit. Not to mention the streets seemed to be relatively empty today
>She walked past an arcade, a few people were inside, playing games.
"I w-wonder how it'd be if I had friends to do stuff with around here..."
>She whispered very quietly to herself as she walked past and continued on.

Attached: 0lolitasheet.png (1027x1221, 152.39K)

OUT OF THE WAY
>pinketty says while running to the arcades
THERE ARE BULLIES WHO ARE USING SOMEONE ELSES LUNCH MONEY!

Attached: Pinketty.png (999x1150, 55.09K)

>Heavy clanging echo'd through the street as a short but extremely hefty leaning robot's feet slapped metallic against the concrete
>It looked like it was trying to Jog, anyone it ran into it froze in place and apologized before continuing. It routinely turns a sharp 90 degrees before crossing the street at the end of a lane and starting again in the opposite direction.
>He thought he was casing the street on "Patrol"

GREETINGS

Attached: G42RYTHEROBOTICARCHMAGE.png (1017x1168, 61.35K)

>Lolita was suddenly showed aside by the small hero
I-I'm sorry...
>She didn't say anything else, but out of curiousity, she stood there for a little while and looked inside the arcade to see what the little girl was doing

Attached: oops.png (454x606, 64.76K)

>As Lolita turned the block's corner she slamed herself into something big, well as she quickly realized not something but rather someone, she looked up and identified a huge girl standing still on a big line
>"Oh sorry" Janet said "Are you alright ? Did you came for the convention too ? Its gonna be super sick"

Attached: hey der pal.png (1000x1500, 529.93K)

sheet

Attached: girliath sheet.png (999x1150, 253.64K)

>The automaton slid to a stop next to the young woman and the lady shouting of this or that.
>It stood there frozen next to much of everyone and seemingly was part of a long line to a convention it had unnoticed all together.
>It spoke.
I SEE. A LONG LINE AND A GAMER GAMING GAME ARCADE STORE. INTERESTING.
>His voice wasn't much of a yell, exactly. A bold statement said from the chest. Monotonous and robotic.

Attached: SlideHustle.gif (479x465, 64.94K)

>Pinketty Ran to the arcades and then stopped trying to look to see the bully
>she doesn't find her.
>so she decides to head in the arcade and search there.

Attached: i do not know how to feel the way i drew this.png (800x600, 33.89K)

>Sitting atop the roof of a tall building, far away from all hero activity at the moment, the vigilant warrior peers down at all of the measly infidels that stand on streets built atop the bones of royalty.
>He has a task. A task that only three people know he was given.
>While it's a very simple task, if done by one with good senses, and a strategic mind, can mean the downfall of an empire
>This task ... is to learn. Figure out every last potential flaw in the defenses of the heroes that stand in the way of the rightful emperor's path to reviving his fallen nation, so that their foolish withholding of this once holy land will prove more futile than imaginable
>D'karu honestly loathes the fact that the supposed avatar of the god of the night sky would have him use his talents in such a passive way, but he can't really do anything about it. Defying the orders of a man brought upon this world to be the hands of your chief god is honestly one of the dumbest things you can do. So, the Nightfall Jaguar accepted his role as a particularly edgy scout for now.

Attached: Nightfall Jaguar.png (999x1150, 542.02K)

N-no I don't know anything about a convention, sorry...
>She was about to just turn around and leave, but out of curiousity, asked.
W-what is this line for..?

>She acknowledged the existence of the weird robot, but tried not to get too involved as she usually does

Attached: unfunny.png (982x631, 158.34K)

Attached: chooseyourguy.png (972x584, 51.37K)

>Magically a bench formed out of thin air so that the scene could fit the template
>"IfunehCON2020..." Janet saw the goth girl seemed particularly gloom, so she decided to try an heroic act even if she wasn't wearing her hero costume
"You wanna join ? I have an extra ticket if you want to, Im actually going alone this year so some company is always nice"
>in fact she didn't have an extra ticket, despite heroes being free of charge for the event she didn't want to risk revealing her identity so easily so she bought a ticket for herlsef, she could buy another one inside if it meant saving someone's day

Attached: here ya go.jpg (627x727, 48.55K)

EXCEEDINGLY NICE JOB, TALL HUMAN.
ASSISTING IN GIVING THE SMALL GLOOMY ONE A CHEERIER DAY.
>Its hands smack together with a clang. A single clap? It then gave a thumbs up.

HERE IS HOPING ONES DAY IMPROVES.
>With the lack of commotion and a single child running around. It internally shrugged.
>Buffers for a moment as it thinks.

WHAT IS THIS CONVENTION ABOUT, TALL HUMAN?

Attached: You're doing great2.png (944x764, 18.84K)

Eh? Nani? Kaigi-ka?
>Giga was simply passing through on his after-school patrol. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but knowing this town as he's come to over the last year, he knew a large group of civilians could use some super-supervision just in case.

Oi~, Daishoujo-chan! What brings you here?

Attached: neogiraffe.png (999x1150, 270.35K)

>A block down from the arcade, a low inhuman groan is heard emanating from some unknown location. Most of the nearby residents have been too scared to investigate further.

Attached: ugh.png (541x492, 4.36K)

"You recongnized me ? I... ugh who am I kidding"
"You are called Kirinsuke if I recall right, right ? we are going to IfunehCON2020, wanna join ? you are free of charge ! And to be honest I feel like in a big event like this its very likely a villain will show up"
>She got closer to the Jabanese highschooler and talked lowly so as to no one else hear
"I've got my suit in my backpack"

Attached: nanda..jpg (350x464, 19.24K)

{meant to reply to this too oops}
"woah nice cosplay"
>She said being amazed how robotic this guy looked
"I uh, what you mean ? Its IfunehCON2020, its the best meme convention this side of the country"

>He buffers, frozen in place as he tries to register the compliment.
>It stands tall, hand to his chest and a light shining off of him.

WHY YES. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT A "COS" "PLAY" IS. I SPENT MUCH TIME FABRICATING THIS HAT AND KEEPING MY CAPE EXPERTLY PRESSED.
>It looks... proud of itself?
BUT THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS THAN THESE "MAY MAYS".
NO VILLAIN SHALL RUIN SUCH A SANCTIMONIOUS EVENT.

AS THAT WOULD BE FAIRLY RUDE.

Attached: Garrythanks.png (828x753, 24.96K)

Pinketty user here
gonna anwser that tomorrow i have to go to bed now

E-eh? I-I don't know... I've never been to something like this...
>It felt weird to be called out to something she didn't even know anything about by this person, what if she didn't like it and had to wait for it to end so she could go home? That happened a lot before

>Lolita felt awkward at the Robot's wording. Was this an objectively good thing to do? What if she didn't enjoy it and her day was worsened because of it?

>Her head was filled with thoughts like this. The line seemed pretty long, but since she lived alone and didn't have to answer to anyone, she could spare her worthless time for this worthless event.
O-ok then...
>She took the ticket and proceed to stand and wait behind Girliath.

>She randomly broke her silence amidst the robot's nonsense
What is a cosplay?

Attached: woahh.png (373x647, 53.71K)

Ah!
>I accidentally called her out and she just did it right back! AAAAAAAAAA
ano... uh, yeah. That's me. Though its Gigaraffe while on the job. Or "Giga" if you prefer. Ringo-chan seems to like calling me that.

>Giga looked up the line to the convention hall at the other end of the block.
I should be studying right now for my finals, but I suppose this is *kind of* studying for Hero work. You're right! I can't turn my back on these people. And it'll be nice to have some backup.

Attached: imusntrunway.png (213x244, 32.52K)

the meta hunter

>meanwhile in Taiwan

>An old man walks through a corridor speaking with some doctors slowly
So you believe the steroids and stem cells have made it sufficient for him enough to move?
>The doctors all sweating, nodded, one retorting
Thi-this is optimal sir. His body has been taking well to it, the bones are at 97% set in line with the muscles, the rest will require muscle memory. For that, we can't be sure how long in rehab it will take him learn how to move his new body
>The old man interrupts them
He will. By his name as a Hua he will.
>All of them then enter into a medical room where a figure is hanging from the ceiling
HUA BIAO! Your dotting uncle is here to see you! I hope you are ready for some good news...... heheh......

Attached: unknown (1)6.png (579x622, 144.07K)

"It's when you dress as a character you like, you'll see a lot of it inside the event !'
"I'm Janet by the way nice to meet you, what's your name ?"
>Girliath notices she also just busted her colleague, "im terrible at keeping all this a secret" she thinks to herself breaking a cold sweat and smiling out of embarrassment
"Heh, yeah.. also who's Ringo ?"

YES, WHAT /IS/ A "COS" "PLAY' FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW..
COUGH.
>he said that out loud.
>He doesn't think he did.

CHARACTERS ONE LIKE. THAT SEEMS AN ENGAGING CIRCUMSTANCE.
I SHALL GO AS... MYSELF.
>He nods.
>G4 stands there, buffering. If one was close enough you'd hear minimal dialup sounds.

Attached: You're doing great.png (1111x764, 22.57K)

>Hanging was none other than our Hero, Mahou Spino. After getting abducted by the Triads to be turned in to the billionaire Hua family as their last known heir, Spino was put through a series of procedures. His new Great Uncle, Hua Jiao, had him put through a surgery to implant compatible bones into his body and now was coming to see the results.

Well hey....*Breaths heavy* uncle..... whats hangin? Well *breathes heavy* besides me?

>He uncle chuckled before turning back to a stern voice
heheh.... Biao, today you will take your first steps in your beautifully restored Hua body!

>The doctors were shocked at his statement lightly interrupting him
S-s-sir he hasn't even begun water treatment or rehab yet! His body and neural pathways have no idea how to move in a normal body and will need time to learn ho-
>He snaps back
ENOUGH. I said .....
>He turns back to Spino
Today Biao... you'll take your first steps

>Covered in scared from surgery, Spino smirked. He had yet to reveal to his Uncle or anyone at the Hua family consulate about his Mahou form
Sounds good pops. You'd be surprised just how amazing I am, but then again, like you said, I AM the latest and great of this long line of people. I'm ready.

>The doctors nervously started messing with his restraints, prepping to catch him wanting to avoid breaking any of his newly installed bones. They nervously started to undo them as they asked for reassurance
Sir are you certain, if he falls now he could-

>The old mans eyes started to burn with a blue aura
I SAID MY NEPHEW WILL WALK TODAY. IF HE DOESN'T NEITHER WILL YOU WHELP!

Attached: Recovering spino.jpg (672x747, 83.05K)

O-oh?
M-my name is Lolita Larsson. It was rude of me to not say that earlier, sorry...
>The name Ringo sounded familiar, probably someone she heard from school...

>As Spino fell he astonished everyone landing on his feet, planting a firm but wobbly stance. He had never stood on his own muscles before, the strain was hard, but the muscles he had built up from the steroid and stem cell injections were more than enough to hold his weight, it was simply a manner of moving them correctly in tandem
>His uncle began to almost tear up clapping
HEAVENS ABOVE ARE WATCHING! YOU ARE A TRUE HUA! Only someone of our family could be a puddle his whole life and know how to walk the second he was made whole! Ancestors beseech me!

>Spino smugly soaked in all his lavish praise. Walking around in his Mahou and Friend form, he was more than familiar with how to move in a normal human body. But he intended to milk this for a much as he could as he slowly and wobbly walked towards the old man.
Didn't I say I was the greatest? I was just born with misfortune I suppose.... but I'm more than capable. Are you sorry for doubting me?
>He scowls at the doctor who was reluctant
Y-y-yes sir, you are truly a miracle! I should have known better!
>Spino weakly puts his hands on his shoulders
So you believe in me now, friend?
>The doctor holds Spino's hand firmly in his own as he tears up part in confusion and part in fear. A feeling emanates from Spino's hand at a Pink spark
I believe in you with my whole heart sir!

Good......Men..... please take this Doctors legs away. He clearly doesn't know how they work to doubt mine...
>At Spino's words a number of goons then waltz in taking the doctor by force and proceed to break his shins as Spino turns back towards Jiao

Attached: Untitledx.png (709x799, 150.27K)

>The archaic avenger, Sir Fortitude, strides forth through the streets of Yas Forumssmotropolis, ever vigilant for signs of danger
Tis a quiet day today, but I must keepeth my wits about me, for the evils of man never tire in their dark crusade against the innocent

Attached: Sir Fortitude Profile.png (999x1152, 116.4K)

>As Spino came face to face with Biao, he then addressed him
Now that I can come to you, I want to say it clearly. You said that your dying will was to grant me success in anything I want as the last Hua right? That you would sink our family's fortune on my ambition and give me reign?
>Jiao, nodded with excitement, infatuated with Spino's firmness and will he was exuding
Then I want you to take my hand Uncle, and hear me say it as clear a possible.
I WANT TO BE THE GREATEST MOST BELOVED HERO THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. I want everyone to recognize just how great I am and love me. You haven't even seen Uncle, I have talents you could not even perceive.
>His uncle, trembling with joy at his descendant's ambition, nodded with joy as he held Spino's hand firmly
I swear to you on my bones I'll make this world know and love you Biao. Don't you worry, I will put all my resources and experience to making you as you desire. The world will know and revere you......

>Spino felt the warmth of his uncles hand and then leaned up, knowing he still had a way to go in acclimating to his new body, but feeling emboldened at finally being normal.
Then from now on Uncle, call me by my hero now. I am Spino. Mahou Spino.....
>The old man smiled warmly back
Very well, Mahou Spino.

Attached: 1522628206644.png (601x620, 117.32K)

>hat was fishing in his small boat in the bay for a few days, it's only today that he finally boats back to the docks, docks his small boat and tries to sell his fish.. if he knew where to sell them at

Attached: Hat.png (999x1150, 691.72K)

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Number_Empowerment
Hero or villain?

Quin-Tuple God, wasted on hero or villian roll

If your digits ends with an even number, you're a hero.
If your digits end with an odd number, you're a villain.

Attached: 1544157354805.gif (700x704, 295.43K)

With numbers like thine, thou must be nothing more than the noblest of heroes! And let it be chronicled, that I hath witnessed thy spectacle with my own eyes.

Attached: Check em.png (1816x1156, 135.13K)

>quints
>number empowerment
OH MY GOD

Attached: 1581248210897.png (439x452, 71.94K)

Nice numerals

Ringo-chan? She's the happy girl who looks like an Apple with the huge--

pretty eyes.

Attached: tomato.png (474x395, 52.59K)

>The sound of festivities, haggling and disease cried from the streets of the asian part of town.
>Anja was telling herself that the only reason she was smoking was to keep the new pandemic she'd heard about while she was overseas at bay, but buying things to entertain her vices from the small profit she could skim from her merc job was more common than she'd like to admit.
>Salarymen and similarly harmless stereotypes passed her as she crouched in an apartment's stairwell, any attempts to talk to her were shot down by how inherently intimidating a woman with a sword glued to her arm-stump is.
>It was almost time to carry out the hit, she was preparing to pull her suitcase apart and assemble the personalized rifle the buyer provided.
>The details provided a very scarce amount of information, they were a meta of course, that was what she specialized in.. Something something.. She was after the next person who's post ended with '7'?

Attached: anja_intro.png (382x341, 50.27K)

>Walking past the crowds, Lorenzo laments shopping so late after school for Fish for the Lent Fish Fry.
Christ, all these people for a stupid convention. Bet its a denizen of gems in there........

Attached: 13.png (643x859, 123.83K)

(very shoddy sheet lol i made it a few months ago, informations all the same though)

Attached: anja_sheet.png (999x1150, 88.83K)

>The Robot finished buffering, which accented with a loud BEEP.
>Accompanied by the chugging of whatever inner workings it had, G4 suddenly crouched and fell down to eye-level with the teen hero sharply and overbearingly close.

DO YOU MEAN, THE TOMATO GIRL?
>Bbbbzt. CALCULATIONS.
I HAVE HEARD OF HER BEFORE, QUITE THE HERO....
AS ARE YOU, GIGARAFFE YOUR ABILITIES ARE TRULY HERALDING.....

Attached: Listenchild.png (911x713, 25.68K)

Supposed to be this one, sorrie

>It shot back up, emulating a laugh in a cheerful manor
Ha. Ha. Ha.
IT IS A PLEASURE TO SEE SUCH AMAZING HEROES TODAY.
MY APPLAUSE FUNCTION IS MANUAL, BUT IMAGINE AN AUDIO FILE PLAYING NOW.

Attached: Quickrise.png (868x849, 18.37K)

>after walking around the city for an hour he couldn't really find a suitable place to sell his fish
>He didn't give up
>he forgot to walk around for the Cult
Oh right..
>he looked at his fishnet full of fish, then looked around
aughhh. hmmm...

Attached: xxx-1-1.png (400x400, 11.43K)

A--Arigato... Robo-san.
>Meanwhile, internally
youtu.be/SjJZEv7udFU?t=11

>Roaming the streets with great stride, Headfirst comes onto the scene. He's looking for any troublemakers that'd disturb the good peace of Yas Forumssmotropolis City!

Attached: HeadfirstSheet.png (999x1150, 53.14K)

Ho Stranger!
>Sir Foritude notices the strange man wandering aimlessly through the street with his day's catch
Doth thou need assistance citizen? Thou appeareth wayward and lost, that is, and I am more than happy to assist thee in thy efforts if thee require it.

Attached: Waving.png (693x438, 15.2K)

....OH!
>He turned around to see a man in strange armor
Oh they have knights out here? I'm looking somewhere to sell my fish, im not from around here and i'd be surprised if you were, know where i can sell these?
And weird question but have you seen uhh.. people in weird outfits? bad people.. like plant garmets and running around asking to praise the godess of earth

Attached: xxx-2-1.png (400x400, 12.97K)

>He replies not another second, as he peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers around the corner.
>Staring at the all-red meat man that's hunkered onto scene.
>Pulling a loose brick he inspects the color.
>BBZZZT.
>The figure.
>The Brick.
>He looks back at Gigaraffe.
>Calculations.

Attached: HEBUILT.gif (560x548, 47.9K)

Why yes! I am Sir Fortitude, gallant defender of the innocent, and to my knowledge there art quite a few other knights that call this fine city home as well.
But to answer your question, there be a marketplace not too far from here from which thee can barter thine goods with a fishmonger for monetary gain. I can take thee there if thou wishes. As for thine other query, well... I cannot speak confidently on the subject, for I hath not bore witness to any ill-mannered druids in this part of the city. However, I heareth rumors of such folk meandering about in The Frontpage Forest to the north of the city, perhaps after we are done at the markets we can venture off there together and investigate?

Attached: Thought Process.png (1858x644, 35.49K)

AH, good! I caught a few, at a few on the beach, your city is very vast and big, and noisy really scares the customers
>he twisted the straw of hay on his mouth after saying they were in the forest
..Hm.. Well, I came from there not too long ago, i have another druid friend that's helping me out.
Ifarla said that they were in the city somewhere maybe spewing nonsense somewhere, you know to recruit people. maybe we can look for a place where some people are closely knit?
>He tipped his hat
By the way. The druids-- well i wouldn't call them druids mind you.. more like.. Defilers of the earth. My friend Ifarla doesn't want people to pray to her, She really cant do anything seeing that she's a tree but she knows whats going on, I took a boat ride here, 5 days i tell you.

Attached: xxx-3.png (364x414, 7.47K)

He sure is large and red...
But just because he may look scary, it doesn't mean he is, Robo-kun.

Attached: IWannaMakeVideosForGiraffes.png (620x512, 178.21K)

Well then, if they dwell not in the Forest as thou and thine friend say, and instead are looking to recruit, then perhaps they may possess agents at today's convention. Though it is certainly not my style, I have heard frequent talk amongst the city's youth of a "ifunnycun" or some such other nonsense taking place today. It is a large gathering of people dressed in all manner of costumes. If these drui- I mean, defilers, seek to hide in plain sight and recruit as thou suggests, doing so there in such a tightly-packed place might be their plan.

But look... we can discuss this further as we walk, we don't want your catches to go off. Come, I'll lead thou to the markets, thou can tell me more about these folks and thineself as we do...
>The armoured hero turns and trudges towards the way of the markets, his thick metal armour clanking with each step

Attached: Thinking Helmets On.png (1034x674, 17.2K)

HUMMMMM...
>Buffering for a moment, the red static travels up from somewhere on its chest and into its head.
>A bitcrushed sounding ding goes off and he turns to the young GIraffe hero.
I SUPPOSE YOU ARE CORRECT. IF ANYTHING THIS HOUSE BUILT BRICK MAN IS IF ANYTHING A TRUE HERO. ONE WE CAN ALL ASSIST US IN WHAT WE ARE DOING.

ALL RED PALETTED PALS. ALL OF THEM.

Attached: itallmakesensetoyoudoesntit.gif (560x485, 28.23K)

Iie, iie, iie! No, Robo-kun, listen! What I'm trying to say is we can't just decide if someone is good or bad only based on how they look.

That is called "Profiling". And Profiling is wrong.

I've found both good and bad red things here in this city, for example. It was their actions that allowed me to determine whether or not they were good. Understand?

Attached: Giga Teaches Deductive Reasoning.png (906x583, 123.18K)

that little soccer horse boy is looking thicc
come to daddy

>tfw no Yas Forumsed high school au yet

that legal age goth loli is looking thicc
come to daddy

I SEE. SO WE DO NOT "PROFILE" PEOPLE. DESPITE DATABANKS BUILDING ONE. WE BUILD OUR NOT-PROFILE ON THE ACTIONS OF ANOTHER. AND NOT WHAT WE ASSUME BASED ON LOOKING AT THEM.

>He motions with his hands, working it out.
THAT SEEMS LOGICAL. I MUST HAVE LOW BATTERY. IT SEEMS CLEAR WHEN YOU EXPLAIN IT.
>G4 buffers again for a moment. Old tech and all that.
I CAN SEE WHY JERRY CONSIDERS YOU A GREAT HERO.

Attached: HEMIGHTBEGETTINGITKINDOF.gif (560x447, 95.21K)

I work at a grocery store in the middle of one of the more populated parts of the bay area.
kill me

Attached: messenger.gif (700x700, 125.6K)