Why did he kill Aradia, cripple Tavros and blind Terezi? What's his deal?

Why did he kill Aradia, cripple Tavros and blind Terezi? What's his deal?

Attached: 01993.gif (650x450, 14.85K)

Because he is a trancel.

Because Vriska will ultimately take all narrative focus, even if their friends' deaths are the result of Karkat being a literal cancer on the face paradox space. She will take all the attention, yes even the negative ones.

He wanted to penetrate Terezi's nook.

Geez, Ultimate Vriska. You're going crazy with the historical revisions.

Attached: 04988-1450.jpg (450x450, 64.57K)

Why are you applying Vriska’s actions to the man she has an unrequited hatecrush on

But he's not an heir!

Attached: 1 H4T3 YOU JOHN.png (478x523, 95.67K)

Heirs breed rogues
Knights fuck witches.
Karkat should have gone for that fefrussy

>Heirs breed rogues
Rails don't PAIL

John still bred Roxy

At least Karkat's lusting after Jade's fat butt still

Someone has to, since Dave won’t

so you guys think they'll do a sneak-peek of Dirk's route today or what?

Attached: babby roxie.png (500x346, 19.6K)

Can't believe Karkat killed Nepeta, I will hate him forever now.

Well Dave's a fucking idiot, what else is new

Attached: karkat you FOOL.png (560x420, 98.14K)

>Karkat killed Nepeta
That's strange. I remember it being rather different.

Attached: Sj5qnNt.png (650x450, 7.29K)

It was just a bit of hateflirting gone too far

I don’t think so. They’re spending a bit of extra time on it for reasons

I hate how the ending clearly set up a kind of poly relationship of Dave

>Karkat freely able to express his lust over characters and even in the epilogues was acknowlwedged to flirt back with Jade
>Freed from his toxic relationship with Dave goes on to become a total badass
>Meat Karkat is the ONLY person that seems to give a shit that Jade is possessed
>Dave's always a pussy ass bitch
Hmmm

Fair enough. I kind of hope that they actually remember what Dirk was like pre-epilogue, and don't just write him as a one-dimensional caricature. Perhaps that's too optimistic, but apparently the writing on Roxy's route was actually really good, so who knows at this point.

Attached: ELzhLpQU8AAWAuh.jpg (1200x304, 58.39K)

Strilondes are all bastards to their romantic partners. Rose cheated on Kanaya with Terezi, Dave is an asshole to Jade, Dirk is Dirk, and Roxy got bluepilled by Calliope

Reminder

Attached: virgin vs chad.png (1920x1080, 300.1K)

Shh don't say that or Kate will insist that Jade is somehow perfect trans representation and that davejadekat is somehow going to be good poly representation.

>Rails don't PAIL
>Unless they get a behemoth's magical heart that can supress their incredible strength

Attached: time to ride this pony into the fucking sunrise =33.png (1105x771, 47.72K)

It really depends on if there’s a person writing him who gives a shit about him. The best routes are those for a character nobody gives a shit about or a person who isn’t a complete asshole really likes. Like Equius’ route. Nobody on the team gives a shit about Equius as much as they do Vriska or Terezi. So they probably had to do research and actually read into his character.

or else...

Attached: equius x nepeta sad end.png (720x694, 283.91K)

The only reason Dirk hasn't revived John is because he doesn't want to narrate John, Rose and Terezi's three way.

Attached: qsa7vqwx3pc21.png (932x768, 33.45K)

I'm surprised Kate would insist Jade is good, after all Jade is nice without ulterior motives, something Kate would have trouble understanding

Who cares, HS2 isn’t canon anyways. It contradicts the epilogues

>It really depends on if there’s a person writing him who gives a shit about him.
oh shit i guess we're doomed then.

Attached: de86401b3a0c43fae375a5bc70ecace95b8accfcv2_00.jpg (290x512, 25.62K)

And the epilogues contradict Homestuck.

Attached: yaaaay my boyfriend is white!.jpg (640x640, 100.4K)

>There are people out there who think Nepeta fucking anyone else means she's cucking Equius

Attached: someone just lost their breathing privileges 0u0.png (650x450, 16.82K)

Maybe those reasons are because this voting thing is going down?

Both Roxy and Equius were written by the same person. I don't know who's going to write him (other than of course, HIMSELF) but I'm positive about it. They can't ruin Dirk, because he revels in his own shittiness.

Nepeta wants to be DPed by Equius and Karkat get over it

Hey, now, I never once said that. Don't you go putting words in my mouth.

Attached: staring.png (246x285, 2.36K)

According to PQ she wants to be DP'd by Jade and Dave now

People can be friends without wanting to fuck dude

I know. I just remember a thread on /aco/ where someone posted Equius walking in on Eridan and Nepeta and another user complained about it being NTR. I don't think they really know what they're talking about.

Attached: Karkat's entire arc in the last stretch of Homestuck.gif (650x450, 10.47K)

The current team does so much better when they’re making new shit instead of playing around with old characters. All their best stuff is original stuff. Hiveswap, friendsim, the candy kids, the new planet, all the new stuff is cool. They should stop ruining old shit and just make new shit

>implying Kanaya gives a shit about Vriska after watching her make out with Tavros
And Karkat gets revenge by fucking Vriska’s gf who dumped her

not here

Attached: big tiddy jade happy about dave.png (540x540, 105.45K)

Attached: nepeta (skellyanon).png (540x382, 7.41K)

>Implying
Look at the filename. At this rate, Vriska will have cucked Karkat in every aspect.

Attached: dd52pko-cde58a33-0c56-43cb-ad23-16a03a9e52ae.png (650x450, 58.78K)

why'd they do her so dirty bros

Attached: k....kanaya (napstachill).png (500x312, 16.61K)

She's a space player. She's not allowed to be happy.

Attached: space heal space.png (600x735, 223.28K)

Because the writers felt the need to be shocking and subversive rather than tell a fun story.

Attached: Tavros and Kanaya scribble mode.gif (650x450, 6.2K)

You wish, Vriskabug. Continue simping for the character that fucked Gamzee

>Jade is somehow perfect trans representation
Who ever said that? She’s one character that’s been untouched by the toblero transening. The dog dick is a freak byproduct of fusing with an animal and doesn’t mean anything about her gender

I don’t remember any of the writers implying she’s trans

Every relationship with Equius is like this. All of you who get thirsty for horsecock, it's all the same and you know it. He can't actually do any of those things you write about him. Just because you write that say, he touched someone or hugged or some other form of physical contact, with 'the utmost care' or as 'carefully as possible' or whatever else...

None of it would really work. Imagine what this is like for him, starving for closeness,yet never in his wildest dreams could he touch someone, lest he breaks them. But any time you make Equius be gentle with someone you always put him in an alternate universe, essentially, where his most defining character trait does not exist. Guess that just means you can go fucking wild with this idea, and most of you already have. Canon Equius couldn't touch anyone anyway.

Whoever those people are they underestimate the connection meowrails have.

Attached: 141396a5a649987027710633db4dd70f.png (1721x1488, 1.24M)

Because they hate women

Attached: 56A55E71-D022-4B98-A9FE-DFBA81747491.jpg (650x450, 33.27K)

Kate was arguing with people on twitter about it, in typical kate fashion.

Pesterquest is canon and he manages to hug Nep there
Also there’s always the possibility of him nabbing some strength controlling tech from his dancestor

>karkuck already seething

Attached: 1488175659417.png (1856x960, 88.46K)

>Implying I'm a Vriskafag
I'm not saying it because I want it to happen. I'm saying because that's what these clowns are gonna do. Also, I find the fact that Vriska fucked Gamzee hilarious especially considering the current team's leader has an autistic hatred for the latter.

Attached: Thieves Ride Bards, apparently.png (657x986, 510.27K)

You seem a lot more upset than I am. By all means, continue idolizing Kate’s self-insert

Rolling my eyes, then

Really, though, who was demanding or in any way, shape or form that Rose

Those clowns are gunning strait for Vrisrezi because deep down Kate probably just wants to stick his phantom dick in Aysha

Roboradia could have handled him.

Attached: this is jade.jpg (729x486, 69.44K)

Why are homestuck kids so obsessed in hatting characters and complaining about ships. Not even the EVA fandom can get this bad.

Exactly.

Attached: c90942512609319a099ad0680a86828c.png (611x767, 178.26K)