Could Jiren beat Thanos?

Could Jiren beat Thanos?

Attached: 40D29340-BC79-4D8C-8DD8-D294BC6EA721.jpg (1280x720, 197.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-xhYEPZBT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. jiren could beat anyone
jiren is the strongest fictional character in all of fiction ever
his power surpasses time and infinity itself, he is so broken he managed to touch goku even though goku had achieved autododge mode. basically jiren breaks power levels
he could even beat saitama, arale and toon force

Attached: d83507490941fa2bda85c3d9f0772110.jpg (600x838, 55.54K)

>ponyren
I don’t fucking think so, Coperencamel

Attached: 14DD1DF3-8F2D-4C3D-B82F-9C2CA72BB4A6.png (2576x2336, 2.92M)

Who is Jiren and what does he do

Jiren couldn't beat Vision.

Attached: 17 and jiren.jpg (1280x720, 103.01K)

He's really, really strong. He's the Superman expy of the Dragon Ball universe, although he doesn't have any powers aside from the usual ones you'd find in DB. 90% of the time everyone talks about how strong he is and then he jobs at the weirdest times.

Attached: jiren vs roshi.jpg (750x1108, 190.41K)

>OP: guys can this comic book characters defeat the strongest anime character?

>(You): n-no because ONE guy on the internet who liked jiren also liked mlp

????????

No.

Attached: thanos above all.jpg (1677x1920, 886.62K)

its dragon ball super's version of superman except he's 10000 times stronger than supes and can shoot lasers.
he does ridiculous things like shake infinity and overpower time

Superman also shoots lasers. Out of his eyes

not canon
also that wasnt toaa that was above all others
they are different

Okay then.
he'll just have to snap instead

Attached: thanos compilation.jpg (1500x1000, 616.56K)

He could destroy Thanos before he has time to even think so yes

Attached: maurice.png (1133x722, 777.03K)

Woah, slow down Maurice!

Oh, okay, thank you. I assume he gets defeated by Goku or someone with Goku backing them up, right? How does that go down? Does he just get punched really hard?

>strongest anime character?
but he is not? elder god demonbane and kami tenchi are stronger

I-I KNEEL!

Attached: vegeta.jpg (348x602, 65.36K)

in dragon there exist something called hakai energy that can erase you from existence and frieza managed to overpower it, jiren being stronger than frieza, time and infinity itself would shrug the infinity gauntlet and murder cucknos

Thanos can erase people from existence in universes where death is nonexistant.
He doesn't need a fucking gauntlet to kill your overhyped ayy.

jiren was fighting in a tournament event one of the rules is that a ring out = desqualification
goku and frieza both pushed jiren out of the arena and the 3 got disqualified but no one defeat him

Don’t even need the glove, Thanos can just kill Jiren like he did with the Cancerverse inhabitants

Head on, sure. But Thanos would never take Jiren head on.

Goku, Frieza, and #17 work together and take him out.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO GOGETA SAMA HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: brolyren.jpg (888x499, 125.44K)

Fun fact about Thanos, unlike the Dragon Ball muscleheads, he’s got a brain, one that access magic, to just take away Jiren’s ki like Moro

Thanos would just find a way to steal both Zen-Oh's power and wreck Jiren with that.

Basically juggernaut mixed with God. CHADren is the most powerful fighter in world fiction.

what is this bullishit about this guy being "stronger than infinity and time" what the fuck does that mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=k-xhYEPZBT8
He's literally God in combat

He's not. He's canonically got at least three tiers above him (Each universe's Angel, Grand Priest then Zeno.) and it's very likely we will learn there's quite a few things between Jiren and the Angels If the manga continues anyways.
Jiren isn't the strongest even in DBZ.

Jiren can't even defeat Beerus

That is a huge debate people have, but as far as I'm concerned there's no way he could beat Whis.

Oh shit, I can actually dig that. Thanks!

how is this proof of him being "stronger than infinity" or whatever
you dbspics are insane

>there are angels in dragon ball
isnt this shit supposed to be based on the journey to the west and chinese mysticism?
has toriyama ever read that book?

SUPER TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN enters

Yeah, that's also why there's aliens and super robots

>They fight
>Jiren wins but Thanos survives because Jiren refuses to finish what he starts (this isn't even a no-kill thing, he didn't even ring-out Kale for no apparent reason)
>Thanos somehow deduces that DB characters generally have no resistance to magic and comes backs to wreck Jiren's shit accordingly, probably draining his ki in the process.

>Thanos somehow deduces that DB characters generally have no resistance to magic
Based on what?

The newest arc of the Super manga. They are fighting a space wizard goat and pretty much everyone but Buu is unprepared.

Super. This magic guy just turns off their ki.

>YIKES!

DBZ hasn't been based on Journey to the West since Dragon Ball. It's all about the scifi now.

hold on so dragon ball characters are weak to magic just like superman?

I guess

>jiren is the strongest

Attached: el hermano vs jiren.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

BASED

It's not that it's like their kryptonite, it's just that magic like you would know in DC isn't nearly as prevalent in DB, so their characters don't know how/can't deal with it like other magic seasoned characters

El hermano vs the living tribunal when?

Thanos was made to job, anyone could beat him.

Attached: e3fpfxicpohy.jpg (332x400, 56.95K)

All I know is magic Chads stomp Gokuck

He absolutely wrecks everyone and yet 17 with his retard power boost does more damage to him than anyone else until Goku goes UI. Pic related is what happens the second time 17 blasts him.

In the manga Master Roshi somewhat taps into UI himself (but not really) and dodges Jiren for a couple pages.

Attached: jiren kneeling.gif (498x280, 1.15M)

Imagine Breaker beats them

Why wasn’t Broly in the Tournament?

you don't say
Arrestomeldanzen

Living Tribunal gets raped

Because beerus is a brainlet and decided to get all his fighters from one planet instead of looking for more

meant for

>thinks big=strong
Lmao it's just a bigger target you moron.

Nobody knew about him. Him and his father were stranded on a planet in uncharted space for 40 years.

Ponyrenfags on ops, who would've known

What about el hermano?

>Base Thanos
Without even thinking
>MCU Thanos
Yes, less effort than before
>Thanos with any of his high tier equipment
Not a chance in hell, unless Thanos is does believe he deserves it or whatever but plot convenience is still plot convenience and shouldn't count

VS debates keep me alive, not gonna lie.