Chris Hemsworth "deflated" John Krasinski's Captain America audition

>"They were like 'let's see who else is out there before we offer it to Chris Evans.' So I went in and tested for Captain America. I got to wear the suit, which was really fun. This is a true story. So I was putting the suit on, and I was thinking 'this is really momentous', and I was halfway up, not wearing any other clothes other than this... and right at that moment, Chris Hemsworth walked by, and he was like, 'You look good, mate'. And I was like 'nope. You know what? It's fine. We don't have to do this...' He was just JACKED. He's like 'You're going to look great in the suit', and I was like, 'Don't make fun of me, Hemsworth!' And so I just checked out right there. I acted my heart out that day, but it didn't work out."

insider.com/john-krasinski-recalled-captain-america-audition-ellen-ruined-chris-hemsworth-2020-2

Attached: What If.png (1240x619, 723.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzEUoWVPpx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol chestlets

Chad Thor poisoning the well and allowing for ideal Evans casting

Why are you posting month old news that have already been posted and are off-topic that belong on Yas Forums? What comic or cartoon are you discussing here?

Krasinski never struck me as the insecure type. Besides, isn't it a given that the male heroes need to get jacked for their roles in Marvel movies? Pratt had to go on a strict diet and exercise routine for GotG and had one topless scene.

Chris's of a feather stick together.

Why do you insist on doing this when it's been said time and again that movie adaptations of comics are Yas Forums?

Casting gossip is "movie adaptations" now?

He's joking around. Watch the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzEUoWVPpx4

2:00

It pertains to them, so yes.

Based Hemsworth

Attached: lol.png (834x979, 182.58K)

lmfao based

Kek

>Ellen

Attached: dLybeGsaPP-10.png (300x250, 20.31K)

I don't know how anyone can take the simp from the office seriously as an action hero.

If we took the guy whose first appearance on screen was naked with a banana on his ass seriously, he can take him seriously too. It's all on the setting

Exactly why he'd be a great Reed.

U LOOK GOOD M8

Attached: 1566236577022.png (760x649, 627.49K)

*laughing while fapping*

Don't post Chris with his cringe Thor 1 wig, Thor 2 and Age of Ultron forward only.

Nice

I thought Thor 1 was the only one where his hair was natural

Yes, the wig came out later

Pretty much what happened, really.
Auditioning is apparently a whirlwind of pain.

what a fucking beta

Goddamn it, now I need to see that even though I know for a fact that it'll never happen.

its been a big fan demand for a while. To the point that the typical photoshop hypebeasts have mocked him up more than a few times. I'm sure you can find one on google. He'd be great as Reed with a proper script and well-cast sue though. He's not quite as much of a nerd as comics Reed so movie sue would need to be that much hotter to display the disconnect.

It might. Krasinski wants to do it, and Kevin Feige is not above casting fan-favorites. Benedict Cumberbatch was a longtime fancast for Doctor Strange and still got the role.

What will never happen is Krasinski playing Reed and Emily Blunt playing Sue. Too gimmicky.

Attached: Fantastic.jpg (1768x2210, 282.89K)

>Krasinski wants to do it
Stephen Lang tried to be Cable too, Krasinski is 40yo, if they focus on the kids maybe, other than that I don't think he can play Reed 15 years.

Attached: stephenlangcable.jpg (1000x563, 181.34K)

Reed is the type of character who can afford to be a little older, like Stark, Strange, Pym and most genius characters.

It depends on the kids and on how long they want to keep going before reboot all, he would be great 10-12 years ago when all this began, now he is too old, he is a mediocre tv actor so he maybe has chances because that.

>Reed is the type of character who can afford to be a little older
Making the fan4tastic choice even weirder.

>waaaaah

This is the saddest thing ever, Hemsworth just wanted to be nice but his chad force alone was able to break John's will.
Still, glad we got Evans.

He could never make it as Kirby Reed (the only good one)

my sides

>comics and cartoons

>The Virgin Krasinski vs. The Chad Hemsworth

Why can't AmeriMutts handle Stralyan Bants?
Oh my.

Attached: 1583536705672.png (600x600, 422.72K)

lol

Attached: 049.gif (400x400, 2.61M)

Rent free

looks like a lefty meth-head.

Attached: 3123.jpg (235x308, 21.71K)

The Chad Hemsworth vs The Virgin Krasinski

(You)

Attached: 20200310_190850.png (478x295, 99.46K)

>What will never happen is Krasinski playing Reed and Emily Blunt playing Sue. Too gimmicky.
I dunno. If the studio thinks the real life married couple has chemistry, I could see it.

I also think he has proven himself as a dramatic actor and even director in the public eye.

They were going for the Ultimate version, where they're young adults.

Attached: FF.jpg (550x825, 165.49K)

Nah

RDJ was over 40 when he started playing Tony Stark. He played him for a decade.

Yeah, really? What does Krasinski look like blond?

Imagine his Jim Halpert hair, but lighter

Came here to post this

Cool so I can make a Goatse thread right? The guy liked Batman and Spider-Man (he was a male born after they were created so that's a fact) so it's completely on topic for the board

Why does Thor saying cheerio in a bogan accent make me kek so hard

Attached: C19868A3-1688-438B-BA37-BC10CDF2ED9F.png (1534x1600, 1.51M)

>act autistic as fuck
>mad you get autism back

haha fuck

Not as sexy as Evans.

>getting assblasted at me for saying you’re autistic

How embarrassing

Attached: Cap.jpg (1000x1422, 118.84K)

Thank god Evans got the role