LET'S DESIGN YOUR PIZZA

LET'S DESIGN YOUR PIZZA

Attached: boner alert.png (720x714, 458.14K)

Ham and cheese

chocolate pudding french fries
i’m only five

I want to protect her

Attached: Duncanville.S01E02.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.webm (1300x1080, 748.77K)

how much incest bait was in this weeks episode?

Going to watch when I get home in a bit user, will keep you informed

what the hell are they doing greenlighting shit like this? At least its not allen gregory.

terrible shows get greenlit all the time. tv has always worked by throwing a bunch of shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Is she adopted or did the mom cheat?

>Jing is canonically easily lured with candy

Attached: 1582131631151.jpg (648x726, 135.81K)

Mushrooms, Pineapple, Anchovies and drizzled with Garlic Sauce.

>it's duncan's hot mom and the guy she's too good for
So is Wolf gonna fuck Duncan's mom eventually.

This one is actually better than every attempt they’ve made since Bob’s Burgers. It’s aesthetically generic but it is actually pretty funny without being edgy Family Guy-wannabe shit. I think it is lacking a certain something in terms of appeal that means it’s unlikely to ever be a big hit or last too long but it’s gotten off on an unusually strong foot for one of these shows in terms of just being enjoyable to watch.
Adopted, also she has a massive crush on her older brother which is kinda weird

Is this show as boring as it looks

Watch the pilot, if you like Simpsons and Bob’s Burgers it’s worth a shot.
At the very least I can give Scully props over Groening in that there’s more jokes that land in each episode than a whole season of Disenchantment

I'm surprised shes not the insufferable cunt I tought she would be

Attached: still on trial.jpg (539x579, 82.85K)

Update: none, unless you count the slight tension at everyone in the family (including Jin) laughing and making fun of Duncan’s insinuation that he might not be a virgin

That kind of crush thing happens in real life.

Then again there's shitloads of incest bait in this show with the other daughter and the mom.

It's honestly preeeety cool

I think the father character is pretty likable. He had a shitty abusive father and actually cares about his own son.

Duncan's flippant additude is honestly what pisses me off most in the show.

Fuck I'm getting old

cute

Attached: 1582513390403.png (848x1020, 488.96K)

Her voice is generally pretty nasally and not all that great but the little coos and shrieks she does really sell her cuteness

Just like my Japanese Anime!!?!?

I Wanna Edit made :^D

Just watched it and it was actually kinda neat, art style's still a bit generic but the writing hit the right notes for me. I like the main character's friend group.

Attached: 1515327665451.png (358x339, 258.7K)

>And you with Benny

But he's the only dam 15, by American standards, most lose it by late highschool/ college. Can see if he was 29 or something, I can see him not losing it because he's ugly tho.

But looks miles better then most adult cartoons

They weren’t making fun of him for being a virgin, they were making fun of him for his implying that he’s not. Crucial difference

Past the age of 13, a man without a gf and sex experience can be a bad thing

>13
>public Shool kid
>Never been a parent
>Only hug out with Horny than average kids

I like that so far she's mostly been written her age and good-hearted just with a couple of quirks, if they made her into another Stewie or some shit it would be exhausting.
Looking forward to whenever she gets a substantial plot, honestly Kimberly and (to a lesser extent) Duncan are the weak links in the family

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-03-09-19h45m29s400.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

"Sister, Wife"

"To celebrate their anniversary, Jack and Annie rekindle the passion of their youth by visiting a 1980s-themed club, before realizing that their maturity might not be that boring after all. Meanwhile, Jing makes Duncan "marry her," but their make-believe quickly becomes complicated by real marital problems."

I’ll be watching your every move, Duncan

Attached: 80EF8842-7DE8-4C52-B1DE-E04AA48B1561.jpg (112x119, 3.79K)

And that means....

Truly is a character deserving of a better design

has this garbage been cancelled yet?

It's better than Netflix cartoons my SimpsonGuy fag.

No funny buisness

H A M

A N D

C H E E S E

Here's hopin'. It’d be a win for all us anons with memories of having That One Friend with the Hot Mom™

Attached: Duncan’s mom has got it goin’ on.png (1920x2180, 2.17M)

My great uncle adopted a little girl while he was over in Korea. His biological son ended up marrying the adopted sister.

Meaning...., you don't think.....he's going to....

Mmm, I wanna say cool, but I'm more into "how the fuck" did that happen?

My great uncle and his wife un-adopt her so they could get married. They eventually got divorced but had a couple of kids together.

ahh sweet :)

I feel like there’s room for a Woody Allen joke but I can’t quite nail it down

>Bob’s Burgers started before Allen Gregory came and went
Is... is this true??

Attached: 83F5386C-0671-4DA2-87A4-90BC954CD56A.png (400x323, 213.88K)

>*It's honestly preeeetty cool
ftfy

I’m sorry for the ever ongoing march of time, user

you dont have to disown an adopted kid ..
adopting a wife for your son is like, tradition.

Post Annie’s fat ass already, goddamn

She's supposed to be hot according to the show which is B.S

*She’s supposed to be hot according to Duncan

Attached: SMEARensburg.jpg (750x410, 56.38K)

Kind of is. Just not as bad as they want her to be because then the audience wouldn't stomach her.

It just...never ends.

That's like adopting in spirit. Not legally. It's different.

“Career Day” was a pretty great Hey Arnold! episode. It was neat to get the Jolly Olly Man’s perspective, and the scenes with Helga nailing it as a c*p were funny.

Attached: One of Nickelodeon’s best.jpg (1366x768, 266.84K)

This show is so close to being good.

What potential do you see in Duncanville, and what specifically is hindering said potential?

Attached: Here’s your FOX Sunday lineup, bro.png (1080x1350, 2.26M)

Very cool

I feel repulsed by this reply, it's completely sterile and reeks of being paid to collect opinions to be discussed in a board room.

Very weird

Attached: concerned hilda.gif (360x360, 25.23K)

This show should really be about the parents and the adopted kid they're trying to take care of. And that's it.

Duncan and Kimberly are both terrible characters and you could cut them out tomorrow. The end result would be a better show without question. All time wasted on them can be used to develop the best character (Jinn) and to make the parents antics so much funnier, really.

Read this: OK, Take care.

I love big butt milfs so much bros.